Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not Just a Noble Girl (Shahrazad & Dommet)

Shahrazad

Talk to me, Goose.
Everything Anya Zimova had accomplished this far in her career at the North Visilian Academy had been on her own merit. She had focused in classes. She had practiced her forms and woken early for her exercises to strengthen and hone her body. She had worked hard to get where she was in a position of prestige under the tutelage of the Third Chair, and it hadn’t been because of anyone’s favor or pulling of strings.

So how was it that life could not afford her the same opportunities to advance herself on her own time and to her own credit?

Her father’s letter had left no question of how impossible that was outside of this academy. Everything she’d accomplished here was like nothing to him, even though it had been his will that she come here in the first place, to play at being the son he craved and never received. As soon as she graduated, she was going to be married off like some kind of bartering chip to secure her family’s financial security… no questions asked. No alternatives offered. No thought given to what she might be able to do on her own.

It was bitterly ironic that in her distress about the situation, she had found her own way out by offering herself to someone else. Somehow, that had seemed a better alternative to bowing her head an accepting her father’s plans for her. Maybe it was just to spite him, or maybe she really did feel like she’d have something more as the wife of her tutor, Fenris. At least she knew him, and she knew him to be a kind, generous man. He was nearly her own age, and he was strong, capable, and by all accounts an attractive catch: more than one of her fellow females and even a few of the other males in her class had eyed Master Fenris during training. Anya herself probably would have, too, in other circumstances, but she had put him in her mind in a strictly ‘off-limits’ category, knowing how such an engagement might jeopardize her advancement in the academy.

Asking him to marry her was certainly an unexpected twist. Everything she’d done so far with her own hard work, and now she was asking him to let her use him to escape another life. It felt… weak.

Then again, when he’d told her where he was from and where he expected to return to, her outlook had changed a bit. They wouldn’t just be a warrior couple, traveling across the country on assignment together. If she went home with him, she was going to be his property. She still didn’t completely understand it, though his explanations had made it not seem as bad as it sounded. Regardless, it was serious enough to him that he’d told her he wanted to make sure she understood what it would mean to be his wife in Corlea.

Which is why she found herself following the familiar path to his room after hours. Her muscles ached from the evening’s workout, but she was freshly bathed. Her pearly-white hair was still damp, coiled up out of the way on top of her head, her aqua eyes bright and alert. She was out of her practice armor and wearing comfortable clothes instead--dark brown leather pants that hugged her body like a second skin, a dark red long-sleeved cotton tunic, and soft-soled black boots. Her steps were silent on the stone hallway she followed, but her mind was a storm of thoughts and questions and second-guesses. What am I doing?

But that was what she was here to find out, she decided as she looked up and realized she’d arrived at Master Fenris’s door. It was going to involve the sharing of their bodies somehow, but she had been assured that he didn't intend to divest her of her virginity before a wedding night; it sounded like that sort of thing was even more important in his culture than it was in the rest of the world. Had it been any other way, she might not have even shown up. Her hand flexed and relaxed at her side for a moment, and then before she could question herself again, Anya reached up and knocked.

To say that the developments of the past week had been unexpected was an understatement. Not once ever since he left his home village of Corlea ten years ago, Fenris thought that something like this would have happened, or that it was even possible. The focused and driven young man came to the North Visillian Academy with a single and simple goal of honing himself and his skills so he could go back home and be an asset to everyone else. By the time he arrived at the Capital, on his own, the young boy didn't know anything about nobility and ranks, or how much people outside of his village cared for such things. His first couple of years at the Academy were quite a bumpy ride, being branded the savage kid of a primitive and barbaric tribe. Eventually, the boy learned to keep his origins to himself, and with time the other kids would acquire new interests other than picking on him. However, one thing that never changed was that as a commoner, all the noble students looked at him and his second-handed belongings with arrogance and spite in their eyes.​

During all this time what kept the young boy going was reciting to himself, again and again, the words his mother had left him with on the day of his departure: "Make sure you eat a lot, Fenris. Eat everything you can find, even if you are not hungry. Eat and train, grow and become strong, then come back home to protect us."

Surely, and easily, by following his mother's instructions Fenris had quickly grown to become the biggest person in the entire academy. It should even be proper to state that he was amongst the largest specimen of the entire human race. His routine of feeding, working part-time at the docks and training more and harder than everyone else resulted in all of the mass the young boy acquired to be transformed into a heavy and solid pile of muscles. Thus now, at 20 years old, Fenris Runestriker was a tower of a man, standing on 6'9" and weighing over 400lbs.​

His family, and everyone else in the village, would be very pleased to hear that he made into the top five students of the whole Academy. Fenris was the first commoner in the last seven years to have climbed onto the Chair Ranks and was now respected even among the other students, having his origins, for the most part, become a distant tale in everyone's minds. All that he had to do now was wait for another month until he would finally graduate and be able to head back home.​

And that was when his trainee made him the most surreal of the propositions. To marry her, a noble girl, and take her away from the grasps of her selfish father.​

Fenris and Anya had been master and pupil for approximately a year now. She wasn't your typical noblewoman, but rather applied and hardworking in everything they did. She also didn't seem to care much about ranks or gender, or at the very least she never brought such things up to him or in his presence. As time went on the Third Chair grew quite fond of his trainee, learning to genuinely respect and admire her. It would be a lie to say that his young adult, hormone-filled body, had never brought him lustful thoughts starring his sparring companion, however, he would always brush those aside as soon as his eyes opened the next morning.​

But now the petite, beautiful young woman asked to become his bride, thus bringing us to this night.​

Even after the young man from the outskirts of the kingdom explained where he came from and to where he sought to return, Anya seemed to remain certain in her resolve of choosing him over her father's wishes. Fenris himself didn't know how to feel about all of it, only that there was someone who needed him and he didn't have any strong reasons not to extend his hand to her. However, becoming his wife meant becoming a part of his culture, and the young noble girl needed to prove, to both of them, that she had what it took to see that through.​

So when the light knock on his bedroom door came with the silver moonlight at the highest in the night sky, his large shadow promptly showed up from behind the opening door. Stepping aside, the tall and wide man silently invited the petite female to enter. It was a simple room as all other students' quarters, and apart from the natural light coming from the clear sky outside, there were four big lit candles divided into two opposite walls.​

Fenris was dressed in nothing else other than a pair of slightly loose leather pants. His bare torso was completely exposed with all of its muscle ridges adding texture to his figure. That wasn't a sight Anya was completely unfamiliar with as she had seen his naked chest many times before, but it was a first out of a training context, especially when alone with him in his bedroom after hours. His somewhat long hair was partially tied behind his head to keep the threads from falling on his face and his otherwise perfectly trimmed beard had two short braids coming down from his chin. He too was recently showered, the clean body evidencing some of the many scars he carried all across his entire body. There were thick veins that decorated his biceps and descended his forearms, leading the viewers' eyes down to large and calloused hands.​

The young man walked to his bed at the center of the room, by the wall and under the single window that had no curtains before it. His barefoot steps making no sound. Fenris sat at the edge of the bed and looked at Anya. He had gone over and over inside his head thinking about how to engage in this conversation and whatever would end up happening that night, deciding for a... practical approach. There wasn't much time with graduation but a handful of weeks ahead, so Anya would have to forgive him for the lack of courtship.​

"In Corlea, women are taught from a young age to follow the lead of their partners and other men in the village," what blew out of his lips was a familiar powerful, thunderous voice, even though he spoke softly. As expected of someone with a chest of his size and as much testosterone in his veins as he had, Fenris' words easily filled up the whole room, making the young woman's ears tremble. "That is how we live and have done so for generations. Only the elder women are allowed to speak up in matters that are important for the council because they have lived long and have important experiences to share. All the others simply devote their lives to their husbands and their families. There are no ranks in our village. It won't matter that you, or I, or anyone else is of noble blood. All that matters is contributing to the well-being of the community and balance of the Great Forest."

Fenris spoke seriously, but not overly intensely. Most of what he said he had already told Anya before when she first requested that he took her as his bride, but he needed to be sure that she understood the position she was putting herself in. They might have gotten along well as master and pupil, but it would be very different to become Master and slave.​

"Many of the duties you'll need to perform are similar to what you already do as my trainee. Care for our home; cleaning, tidying, doing laundry, cooking, etc. As far as I know those married to warriors don't need to do extra work for the village, but I might be wrong. And then... there are your marital duties. I'd be lying if I said I haven't been looking forward to my return when I'd be allowed to claim my own slave. Someone instructed to and ready to make the fulfillment of my sexual cravings a priority in her servitude. Perhaps that makes me a shallow person, but... it is what it is... If I'm your best choice at living a life you'd be happy with, all I'm asking is for you to show me you're also willing to provide me with what I seek. We have until graduation to make your whole body my playground."

The young man raised one of his hands for Anya to take it, patiently waiting for her to muster the courage to do so. Once she did, he gently yet firmly pulled her closer. His grip felt enormous around her smaller digits, easily enveloping them whole. And his other hand came to naturally rest on the girl's hips with a warm, broad touch. The young noble girl was now standing in between the commoner's legs, he was still tall enough for them to be looking right into each other's eyes. And for a moment that was all there was.​

"I know that none of this is ideal... you must have had dreams of your own, of a handsome prince that would come to claim your hand. But I promise you that I'll never bring you harm. I will protect you, and I will zeal for your happiness to the best of my abilities."

Silence took the room once more, and, unless Anya decided to speak, Fenris would pull her into a slow, soft kiss on her lips.​

Last edited:
The simple act of Fenris opening the door somehow changed the atmosphere dramatically. Everything until that point had been familiar enough to Anya... she'd walked those halls and come to his door countless times before, but rarely after dark. She wasn't sure if it was the late hour or the dim room behind his hulking silhouette or knowing very vividly that she was here for something quite different this time, but Anya suddenly felt smaller than she already was as Fenris gestured her politely into his space.

She couldn't take her eyes off of him. It was far from the first time she'd seen him shirtless, but she'd never let her thoughts go beyond a chaste, professional appreciation for the hard work he put into his athletic body. It had certainly inspired her to put similar care into her own, pushing her into a few more minutes with an exercise here or there. At the moment, however, it was inspiring other thoughts. In light of potentially becoming his wife, she was seeing him for more than just a mentor. Her eyes traced the contours of his muscles and prominent veins, imagining her fingers following the same paths. She'd seen this body covered in sweat often enough to see that image in her head now, too, as she imagined not just her fingers on his body, but her tongue licking the salty sweat from his skin.

Anya was halfway into the room before she realized her face had heated in embarrassment at herself. It was such a sudden, dramatic shift in how she saw him... and all that just because she had requested he marry her? It couldn't be just that. She had been so straightforward and stoic about asking, like it was just trading one business arrangement for another. These thoughts, though... How long had she been suppressing this feeling toward him? Had this been building in her this whole year, buried where she'd carelessly tossed thoughts of the impossible?

He perched on the edge of his bed and started immediately into a gentle reminder about what she was asking to be introduced to, and she was grateful. It kept her from having to find her voice for polite and awkward small talk before they got around to the real reason they were here tonight, and focusing on what he was saying helped her settle her racing thoughts. He talked of how she would be expected to dedicate herself to him, and his casual use of the term 'our home' sent an unexpected, excited tingle down her spine, though it was tempered somewhat as he listed off mundane tasks like what she'd done for him here. Part of her had been excited to graduate just to get to some real, engaging work as a knight, but somehow the thought of continuing to attend to those things for him didn't quite turn her off of this idea as much as she might have expected. Maybe greeting her shirtless like this had been a calculated move on his part to distract her. Her lips twitched in a very brief, very subtle smirk, though she knew that wasn't his style. He was an honest man, and she was sure he wanted her to have a clear head for this decision to give him the answer that was most true to herself.

It was difficult to keep a clear head as he went on to discuss more of what was expected in the context of his sexual appetite. Her gaze flicked down his torso again, landing briefly between his legs before she blinked and promptly met his eyes again. He talked of making her body his playground, and it stoked her interest and created a small heat in her gaze as she watched him. At the same time, the practical part of her reminded her that she should make sure details were clarified and that he knew she wouldn't be handing over her virginity before she was properly married. It was the one thing she still had control of, and the one thing that would keep her protected from being thrown into the streets by a father who would no doubt be disgusted that she'd lost such value so carelessly. After all, until he won the tournament, Fenris was still a commoner, and she was still a noble. It wouldn't be the first time a naive girl in a similar situation put her trust in a man who was driven by his own masculine ego and pride and hormones.

But in her heart, Anya knew already that Fenris wasn't that way. She wanted to speak to remind him of the details of her body that were still offlimits as his playground, but she found herself oddly reluctant to. Not because she wanted him to take her virginity--though that desire may not have been as far off as she was trying to maintain that it was. But rather because if they were to be wed, their marriage would be better built on trust than on verbal contracts.

When he held out his hand, she glanced to it and hesitated only a breath before she lifted hers to rest in his large palm. Anya's pulse began to speed up as he pulled her in toward him, and she was glad she'd already decided not to speak. Her voice might have failed her as she moved in between his legs and was reminded again of how huge her mentor was--especially in this context that was so different from a sparring ring. She knew from experience that he knew how to manage his own strength, so she wasn't at all afraid to be so close to him. In fact, as he spoke again to make his promises, Anya melted inside. If she had been worried about being able to love him like a wife should love a husband, those worries disappeared. She knew in that moment that she could absolutely come to love this man. After getting to know each other over the past several months, in some ways she already did love him.

For a man of his size, he was particularly gentle as he tugged her in closer to move for a kiss. Anya's eyes drifted closed as her soft lips met his warm ones, and she lifted a hand to rest lightly against his cheek. Her fingertips gingerly brushed back his few strands of loose hair, and she followed that first, soft kiss with a second, bolder one to show him she was engaged and not just passively along for whatever he said. The gesture felt surprisingly natural, and not at all awkward despite their strictly platonic relationship up until this night. The kiss broke and she pulled back just enough to be able to meet his eyes again, searching for any thoughts she might read there. Her fingers slowly curled and straightened, caressing his cheek with her fingertips as she finally spoke quietly. Her voice was a mere whisper, her breath warm against his lips.

"I'd like you to show me what you're looking forward to in your... slave." She cleared her throat lightly, as if trying to settle her own thoughts before she pulled back another inch and spoke a little more clearly. "If you mean those promises, then I will honor you by serving you well. I'll serve more earnestly than any other woman you'd find there because of what you're doing for me, but I have to know what you have in mind before I can swear to fulfill those needs."

When the kiss broke and his bride-to-be pulled away just enough, a whole myriad of thoughts rushed through the Third Chair's mind in just a second. None of those were in any way similar to regret, however, there was reluctance. The way her lips had brushed against his, the taste of Anya on his tongue, the warmth of her palm on his face... it all felt so... cozy. Soothing in a way that it shouldn't feel given that even though they knew each other for years now, their relationship and interactions had never gone beyond fellow apprentices and then master and trainee. Such feelings brought to his attention how improbable that whole situation was, of her request and his acceptance of it. Fenris Runestriker knew there wasn't another answer for her plea, but he couldn't quite work his mind around as to why that was. Where did this urge within his chest to look after Anya Zimova came from?​
But none of that mattered now that the cards had already been shown and they were playing against the clock. The young female's voice caressed his ears, softly and lovingly, asking for reassurance and direction. With his brown eyes staring deeply into her blue ones, both of his hands raised to the white-haired girl's face as he brushed her threads with his fingertips and tugged them behind her ears. His touch was rough given the hard skin of his digits acquired through thousands of hours swinging his sword, yet it was also soft, filled with care and affection. The light in his hues shone in a way to tell Anya that he understood each of her words, that he too would honor her. And then his lips parted, and another thunder came washing over the room.​
"As a slave, you would be my property. Mine, to do as I please. So I want you to keep in mind that you should only say 'no', while I'm showing you the manifestation of my desires, if you absolutely have the need to. Knowing that most likely it will mean you are not ready to fully devote yourself to me," Anya knew him enough to feel the definiteness in his speech. Fenris' tone of voice, gaze, the rhythm with which he spoke; it all told her that his words were precise and no negotiation would be accepted. His hands slowly fell through her arms as he waited for her to confirm his instructions.​
Despite the certainty with which the young man spoke, the truth was that neither Fenris was fully educated in the intricacies of being a Master. Having left the village of Corlea when he was just ten years old, and then having devoted himself to life in the North Visillian Academy, he never had the opportunity to grow alongside the more experienced men. Fenris couldn't listen to the other Masters' stories, their thoughts, complaints, nor do his own irresponsible exploration when a teenager. All that the young warrior had was faint memories, his instinct, and whatever literature he was able to find in the Academy and city's libraries. There was one thing, however, that the giant of Corlea was sure from watching the Academy's instructors and everyone else he had met that holds a leadership position: to inspire in others respect and the willingness to obey, one must act respectfully and display confidence in their rule.​
Fenris' large hands moved to undo the sash that marked Anya's waist. His eyes were still locked in hers, serenely. Yet his heart gradually accelerated with each of its beats and the movement of his hands. "To show you exactly how I intend to play in my playground, first I need to get to know every tight corner of it..." His thick fingers pulled the sash undone, reaching for the hem of Anya's tunic to help it up her head. His young eyes fell on her stomach, gazing at the less prominent but still very present lines of her strong abdomen. One of his hands felt the curvature between the girl's hips and waist, a lump seeming to have formed in his throat with everything that was happening. Fenris had touched Anya's body numerous times before but never like this. Not with this atmosphere, not in the naked. It was strange how his mouth watered at the sight of her form right before him like he had longed for this for a very long time. And then his pupils raised just enough and the young warrior found completely unexplored territory as they met with two very soft looking mounds. The noble girl's breasts weren't very big, the perfect size to provide her with seducing femininity while not getting in the way of her physically active lifestyle. The two pink nipples were stiff and at the ready, hard with apprehension and threatening to pierce the young warrior if he got too close. His eyes lingered at her perky tits for a moment longer filled with desire, his cock responding to his excitement and starting to slowly wake inside his pants.​
Next, swallowing the rock that seemed to have gotten stuck in his throat, his digits went towards the button of her pants. "If you have touched yourself before, I'd like you to show me everything that you like... if not, I want you to tell me everything that feels good..." He helped the girl wiggle out of the tight brown leather pants and then he pulled her into another kiss. It was a slow exchange at first, just like before. His big lips encasing her smaller ones as their breath mixed into the same mess of warm air. Even though he had not done that many times before, his neck, lips, and tongue seemed to acquire a life of their own, moving instinctively and causing Fenris to wish that moment would last forever. One of his hands explored the side of the young female's body while the other moved up slowly until reaching the nape of her neck.​

Last edited:
Fenris lifted his hands to brush her hair back, and Anya was struck with the desire to tilt her head and nuzzle her cheek into one of his palms. She refrained, but only because her curiosity at the sudden urge kept her grounded. It was the reaction of a familiar lover, not a new, awkward relationship. His rough hands were no bother to her--his callouses matched her own from the same repetition of the same drills with weapons of various types. Everything about the gesture felt familiar and comfortable even when it had no right to be.

The next words he spoke grounded her again a bit more. The thought of being anyone's property chafed at her, and a small voice in the back of her head wondered why she hadn't already backed out of her request the first time he enlightened her on which culture he'd come from. After all, that was the whole reason she'd asked in the first place, wasn't it? She was running from her father who was trying to use her in a similar manner, as little more than property to be sold off to a wealthy bidder. So why was it that she wasn't turning around and going back to her own room to make a new plan? Why did the thought of fully devoting herself to Master Fenris send a tingle down the back of her neck that was in no way unpleasant? Something in her felt confident that the arrangement wouldn't be the oppressive disaster she initially imagined it to be; that it would be fundamentally very different from how her father meant to use her.

Anya took a slow breath and dipped her head in a nod. "I understand, and I will be mindful of that."

She was was enthralled by his eyes, not daring to break the contact there that stayed steady even as she felt the sash at her waist loosen. Her breathing shallowed as her own pulse began to pick up in pace. His next words caused her eyebrows to raise, though there was an impish sort of intrigue in the expression rather than anything remotely approaching outrage. That small voice in her head pressed again to urge her to name limits, but her voice was not so concerned. Not when she felt the sash fall free and his toughened fingers graze her stomach as he lifted her shirt. Within a few quick breaths the tunic was free as she helped him shimmy herself out of it, and she could only anchor herself in his eyes again as she watched him see her. It was so hard to tell what he was thinking, and her mind raced with questions. Had he been with a woman before, or at least seen one like this? Was he pleased by what he found or was he having regrets? Was he as affected by the sight of her body in this light as she had been by his?

Fenris's hands came to rest on the waist of her pants, deftly working them open as her eyes flicked downward to watch. That motion certainly seemed to indicate he wasn't exactly regretful about going along with this. Her eyes went back to his as he uttered instructions about figuring out what she liked, and she licked lightly at her lower lip as she considered while stepping out of her pants. He gave her another moment to think when he pulled her into a kiss before she could respond... though it turned out she was more distracted by how nice the whole thing felt. She hadn't kissed anyone else in years, and even then she had been so young it had been little more than a blushing peck on the lips. This felt so natural, though--like she had worked out all the awkwardness in previous experiences. His scent, his taste, the motion of his lips against hers and of his hands against her side and neck; she was beginning to wonder why they hadn't tried this sooner. Instead of, "what are we doing?", her thought became, "why did this take so long?"

With one of her own hands returning to the side of his face and her other working her fingers up into his hair at the back of his head, Anya was clearly not in a rush to end this suddenly close contact between the two of them. Eventually, though, the kiss softly broke as they both retreated for full breaths of air, and she opened her eyes to meet his again. A small smile started to spread across her face, turning into a grin as she gave Fenris a near-sheepish shrug and admitted quietly, "Well, this feels good, for starters." It suddenly hit her how exposed she was, standing before him in nothing more than lightweight panties, and her grin faltered as her cheeks began to redden. Her eyes dropped as she lightly cleared her throat, letting the hand on his cheek fall to rest on his wrist where he held her hip instead. "Have you ever... done this sort of thing before?" she asked, looking for any sort of basis from which to begin figuring this out with him. Anya certainly wasn't innocent of ever having pleasured herself before, so she had some ideas of her own, but part of her was surprised--and no small amount of intrigued--that that he wanted to start by understanding her pleasure rather than naming any of his own desires.

Her slender, equally callused fingers attempted to circle his wide wrist, hardly even making it halfway. But it was enough to grip his arm and gently guide his hand around to the front of herself. Anya watched his eyes as she tried to keep her breathing even, bringing his hand upward. A shiver ran down her spine, goosebumps rippling down her torso and arms as his palm grazed her hardened nipple. She rested his hand there, and she swallowed once before speaking again. "This is another good start."

Natural. What Anya had felt while her lips found harmony against Fenris', the young man had experienced in similar intensity. It was like something had finally reached an itching spot in the middle of his back. A discomfort that had been there for so long that he had learned to ignore its existence, yet, now that the young noble girl was scratching that very spot, she raised the question of how he managed to live thus far without her soothing touch on him. Somehow, Anya's skin against Fenris felt... essential. Was this what everyone meant when they spoke about soulmates and that love worked in unexplainable ways? Had the young warrior been in love with Anya Zimova all this while without even knowing of it?​
Before he could come anywhere close to an answer, the white-haired girl broke their lips apart and their eyes opened to meet each others'. A soft, easy smile took on the Third Chair's face upon the girl's observation that kissing him felt good. Although not unthinkable, seeing such a relaxed expression showing up so easily on his hardened and focused face was something quite exceptional. And then her question came, asking about his own experience in what they were about to do. Fenris swallowed the annoying lump in his throat before speaking up, both his large hands still comfortably holding the girl on her hips and neck, certainly raising the temperature of her body on those two spots. "I have had sex a few times before..." He chose to leave any specifics about it aside but it wasn't hard for Anya to imagine where his experience came from. Perhaps, if Fenris was a nobleman, there could have been a lower-class girl that saw more value in gaining his favor than keeping herself chaste for a nobody. But the giant of Corlea was a commoner himself. While the female virginity before marriage was treated as something important, necessary, the same could not be said about the male. Because of that, there was a whole branch of workers that dedicated themselves to satisfying those desires. Prostitutes were a contradiction in the Arcean's society, at the same time that they were seen as women without honor, they had also become an essential aspect of their culture. It was somehow expected of the men to assume a leading position in the matters of the flesh, thus sex workers were the most common venue for the unmarried men to acquire such experience and appease their hormones; sometimes even for the married ones. Ironically, however, that would mostly serve to create selfish lovers whose only worry was to take. So it wasn't unexpected at all that the young noble girl felt surprised by his previous words.​
Fenris was, of course, concerned about what Anya truly thought of that information but with everything that was happening it was hard for him to get a read of her reaction. In the next moment, she was guiding his touch through her body and all of his worries vanished. Touching someone's nude body like that felt so much more intimate and intense than all of the other times the young man had done so combined. It was like the dim-lit room had closed in on them, like if a blanket had been thrown over their bodies shutting the rest of the world outside and leaving only the warmth of their flesh to keep them company. The giant of a man swallowed dry as he felt the female's hardened nipple give in to his harder palm, sinking into her soft flesh with little resistance. A chill shockwave of satisfaction spread through his arm from the point where her little bud poked at his palm, giving him goosebumps and bristling the thin hairs all across his body. Fenris' grip was so large on the girl's breast that it made it seem smaller than it truly was, easily enveloping the whole thing in his fingers as he gently squeezed them. The feeling of her supple, soft flesh spreading against his grasp as he held it was inebriating. His other hand fell down to Anya's lower back to support her where he kindly bent the girl backward while leaning his own body forward onto hers. In the next second, the man's thick beard was scratching around the female's free areola as his tongue and teeth connected with her bosom. Fenris suckled on it lightly, his tongue running up and down the sensitive spot. His other hand continued to tease the other, trapped breast at the same time, his palm bullying her nipple and making it travel all around the girl's chest.​
With a faint pop sound, Fenris pulled his head away while still sucking on the girl's perky breast until it broke free from him, seductively bouncing back into its place. His eyes raised, looking for hers and any indications of enjoyment or displeasure. The hand that squeezed Anya's chest moved around to her shoulder blades while the one on her lower back slid even lower, reaching to the female's firm bottom. Fenris got a good, full grip on the round, fleshy piece of the young woman's body before squeezing it hard. His lips were to her chest, now in between her breasts as he traced a line of kisses up her body. The warmth of his gentle lips was seasoned by the prickliness of his dark brown beard, both soothing and irritating her skin at the same time. When he reached the spot where her collarbones connected, instead of advancing to the girl's neck, Fenris broke contact with her to look for her blue eyes again. His breath had picked up in that short period of time where he tasted Anya's body, the increased blood circulation feeding his core and inflating his manhood that was now almost fully standing at the ready.​
For the next few seconds the young warrior, a novice lover, would wait for further directions on how to touch the young woman in his arms before risking relying on his instincts.​

The revelation that Fenris was not, in fact, as new at this as she was did give Anya pause. She watched him a little more closely as she guided his hand to her breast, and if her expression was hard to read it was only because she was so focused on reading his. He had experience, which would inevitably lead to expectations. She had become competitive during her time at the academy, and that made her now wonder how she compared to what he already knew. And, more importantly, how she could improve. Thankfully she was distracted enough by the situation not to think too deeply about it and make the connection that his experience was likely with professionals, or her need to triumph over even that might have become a small new obsession. For now, though, she was content to wonder and gradually focus instead on the unexpectedly deep connection they were discovering in these moments.

It helped that Fenris certainly seemed to be enjoying himself regardless of any past experience. His fingers flexed against her soft flesh, and she watched with delight as the goosebumps spread up his arm. The same reaction cascaded across her own skin near his hand, as if that one touch was awakening a number of things inside her simultaneously. That led fluidly into him guiding her to lean back as he leaned into her, and Anya didn't hesitate to comply. It could have simply been that there was already a level of trust built between them after training together, but this felt different. Instead of reading each others' steps and swings, and reacting accordingly, it was more like they were moving as one.

His rough beard against her virgin skin made her breath hitch, and in the next moment his mouth connected with her nipple and caused a solid, sharp gasp. Anya's lips hung open as she watched through heavy-lidded eyes while Fenris sucked against her skin, his tongue hidden inside his lips causing another wave of goosebumps to rush across her skin. With her body braced firmly against his wide hand, her shoulders rolled back a bit more, lifting her chest against both his mouth and his hand on the other side as he continued to explore her. It was far more than she'd ever been touched by anyone outside of herself, and he was fulfilling cravings she didn't even know she'd had. At the same time, it was awakening new ones. This brand new contact already felt amazing, and yet somehow she still wanted more. She wanted his skin against hers, his weight against her body. The gentle trail of kisses he left on his way up her chest only made her realize how many other places were now devoid of that sort of attention... and how much she was suddenly interested in tasting his skin, too.

When he lifted his head, the look he found in her eye was one of lingering mild shock as well as delight and excitement. There was no hint of disapproval to be found. The curiosity she recognized in his gaze led her to understand he was looking for more input from her, which in turn caused her to analyze her desires. Or, what she could make out from the muddled mess her mind was becoming. One thing stood out: she did need to make sure he knew her limits. The thought came with some reluctance this time, as suddenly she wanted more, in a way she'd never experienced. This time, her idea to set limits was as much for herself as it was for him. Trust had its place in whatever their future relationship would become, but she amended her previous thought to put more importance on communication in this particular moment.

Her hand had fallen from where it had guided his fingers to her breast, and now she brought it back up to rest her fingers over his wrist again. Her eyes never left his as she took a few breaths in those few seconds of silence, pulling herself together. "I... don't know how much more I should... show you," she started softly, searching his eyes as much as her own thoughts. "I fully intend to be your bride if you choose to have me, but so many things could happen between now and then, and I..."

Anya paused. The weight of her hand on his wrist--or perhaps her own subconscious--had started dragging his fingers downward. His palm left her breast, grazing down along the edge of her side and over her hard stomach, where she had stopped to hold his wrist steady. She glanced down between them at their hands, then back to his eyes. "I can't give you everything, Fenris. I will devote myself to you as my husband, but right now, you are not that. And as much as I... I want..."

Her voice trailed off as her gaze wandered, lips pressing together with a quiet swallow as she took in the sight of his bare chest and beyond. She wanted a lot of things, and many of them were in direct conflict with each other. Most notably, she wanted to impress him and build his confidence in her, but at the same time she wanted to protect herself from ruin if this didn't work out. Her hand finally redirected his to rest on her hip, and she gently wet her lips with her tongue before asking, "What sort of things do you like?"

Fenris listened as Anya spoke. He listened to her with his ears, with his hands, with his eyes. The young man could feel her anxious heartbeats under her skin, he could see the uncertainty and apprehension in her gaze, and he heard the desire in her voice. Although a novice in matters of intimacy, Fenris was a quick learner. That was what allowed him to so proficiently climb the ranks within the North Visillian Academy, and was also what made him realize something crucial in that very moment. If he required from Anya proof that she could serve him, he first needed to assure her that he was someone worth looking up to. It had been a mistake to ask her to lead that encounter, showing him her body. It was his responsibility to explore every tight corner of her and show her that she could trust him.​
Both his large hands moved, seeking the girl's forearms. They slid through her wrists until finding her smaller hands, which he held between their two bodies. "I know that there are things I cannot have yet," his powerful voice could have been mistaken for upsetness by anyone else, but Anya knew her swordmaster better than them. She would be able to read the fondness in his tone and to see the kindness in the eyes that stared right at her. "In fact, even after we get married by the laws of the Capital, you'll still have to remain a virgin for a while longer... We'll have to have a second marriage, one following my village's ancient traditions. For us..." Fenris let go of one of her hands, his gaze falling down her body as he went to caress below her navel with the back of his fingers. "For us, the female virginity until then is sacred."
Dark brown eyes raised back up after a moment lost in thought. It took the young warrior only a few seconds to watch hundreds of thoughts flashing in front of his eyes, images of what he sought, of who he yearned to become. Once he got himself back to the present a tender smile filled his face as he focused on the aqua blue orbs inches away from him. Somehow, looking at Anya Zimova made him believe that all of his desires would come true.​
"But there's plenty that we can do while preserving your purity," the hand on her navel climbed up to the nape of the girl's neck once again and the young man pulled her into yet another kiss. It was like he couldn't have enough of her. Of her taste, her warmth, her softness. But the kiss lasted shortly. Fenris couldn't lose sight of what was important at that moment, that he needed to show Anya he was ready to lead. Something he wouldn't be able to convince even himself of if he allowed his lust to overtake his senses so soon. "I still need to win that tournament, so yes... a lot can happen to get in our way, but... isn't that more the reason for us to enjoy each other as much as we can in the meantime?"
Fenris pecked Anya on the lips a couple more times before firmly pushing her two steps away from him. In a swift movement that agitated most of the air in the room, the giant of a man had put himself on his two feet. Whenever he moved, the world around him seemed to shake briefly. Fenris was tall, and he was wide. Standing in front of each other like that, Anya's face only reached up to the young man's chest, leaving over a foot of a distance between their eyes. It was almost easier for her to look at his hands reaching up to the waist of his pants than to see his face. It was his turn to undress the bottom half of his body, letting the brown pants fall and revealing the white underpants that had a generous bulge in them.​
"Would you mind pulling the rest down for me?" The thunderous voice came from above, successfully dodging the shakiness of the man's throat. He was excited, aroused. And he was also nervous, anxious.​
Once Anya managed to work up the courage to strip Fenris away from the last piece of clothing covering his body what would reveal in front of her eyes was a manhood proportionate to the man's size. It might not look that intimidating giving the dimensions of his body but all that it would take was for the young female to touch him once for her to easily notice that she would need more than two hands to fully cover it in length, and longer fingers to wrap its whole girth. Fenris was already erect due to his arousal of being with Anya in that very moment, yet he still needed that skin contact to fully become rock hard. So whenever Anya came to touch him, his shaft would pulsate with strength and eagerness, rushing a surge of blood within itself and engorging to its limits. Similar to the man's arms, his cock had nice, thick veins drawing patterns around it, only that they led the viewers' eyes to a swollen, reddish glans that was coated in the man's precum. The dark body hair was present at the base of such an imponent mast, framing its shape and highlighting its contours, and just like the young warrior's beard, it was trimmed and contained, pleasing to the eyes. Below it rested a pair of heavy testicles filled with a whole meal each, both ready to be served.​
After the young female helped him undress, a large, calloused hand found Anya's shoulder and began traveling down on it, pulling the girl's wrist into its grip. Fenris guided her touch to his torso at the top of his abdomen where his ribcage parted. "Using our hands and our lips is a good way to start learning to please each other..." The low, mighty voice washed over the room as he guided her touch down the ridges of his sixpack before letting it go free. "Touch me. Taste me."

The twitch in Anya's brow at Fenris's announcement that she would be expected to maintain her virginity even after their traditional wedding was unmistakable. It was brief, but it was pronounced. The thought of prolonging things any longer than they already had to was clearly a problematic detail for the girl at that moment, when her body was bared and her blood was hot. Her eyes dropped down, watching his hand as it grazed tantalizingly close to things more sensitive, and though she still didn't appear to be completely placated by the thought of waiting longer, the idea that her purity was enough to be considered sacred seemed to be enough to edge out her irritation. For now.

That, and Fenris's suggestion that there were other things they might do in the meantime.

She melted easily into his kisses again, finding the same sort of comfort in prolonging those as he did. Her calloused hand came to rest lightly against his chest to brace herself as she leaned into him, and the size of her fingers against the broad plane of his chest suddenly seemed so small. As master and student, their notable size difference had served as little more than a learning experience for how she might address such tactical disadvantages on a field of battle. Now it came with a different sort of admiration--one that, despite her own capabilities in a fight, had her yearning for the type of protection he would bring as her husband. The corners of her lips curled up in a small smile against his as they kissed, her mind briefly wondering to thoughts of her father cowering as Fenris announced their betrothal. Anya could certainly take care of herself, but it would be nice not to always have to, and short of challenging her father to a duel--which he would promptly decline, she knew--there was little she could do to intimidate him herself.

As if reading her thoughts and intending to drive home the point of Fenris's greater physical presence, he moved onto his feet in front of her. Her gaze lifted to follow, curiously watching his face until the motion of his hands at his pants caught her attention instead. Anya found herself drawing her lower lip between her teeth in anticipation as he deftly loosened the pants and let them fall, and she bit down hard at the sight of the noteworthy bulge hiding underneath. He went on to request she handle the rest, and the strength in the timbre of his voice was like a gentle guiding hand. She all but felt the vibrations slide down her arms, lifting her wrists to guide her the one small step it took to close the distance and curl the tips of her fingers into the waistband of his undergarments. There was no time for second thoughts before she had the thing undone and dropping to his ankles.

Where she couldn't seem to take her eyes off his just moments ago, now she couldn't lift her gaze that way. Her training in the arena had taught her how to keep her emotions to herself, blinding an opponent to one's intentions by maintaining a stoic demeanor. But even that couldn't stop the faint pink tinge of a blush that heated her cheeks as she let her eyes dance around a few places--his hip, his pants on the floor, the bed behind him--before finally settling on the veiny manhood that stood erect to greet her. For a moment, she was completely unsure what to do. They had just discussed and essentially agreed on limits for herself, and she didn't want to start something with him that she couldn't finish tonight. But she didn't have to wonder long.

Fenris's voice had guided her into the first step, and now she felt his hand gliding in similar manner down her arm. His fingers easily circled her wrist, and she complied with his gentle tugging to bring her hand against his torso. Her palm flattened against his skin, her eyes still watching her own fingers rather than looking back up at him, as if she were afraid he'd see the inexperience and uncertainty in her eyes. Though she trusted him completely, she had been trained not to show weakness, and that certainly felt like a weakness in this situation. Her gaze tracked the tips of her fingers as they grazed over the peaks and valleys of his abdomen, and then continued downward of their own accord when he released her arm with an invitation. Or was it a command? The details made no difference; she was compelled to move all the same.

One of Anya's feet slid forward, bringing her in closer to him. Her hand still braced against his stomach below his naval as her lips came to rest lightly against his taut skin just below his right nipple. She left a light kiss there--barely a touch at all. And then she started moving downward. Her lips continued to brush a trail of feather-light kisses down his ribs, soon following where her hand had just gone down his abs. Her knees slowly bent, strong thighs carrying her smoothly downward until she was kneeling on the rug in front of him, her hand still braced where it had stalled on his stomach as she finally pulled her head back to tilt up and look up to his face. The pink blush returned faintly to her cheeks, but this time she was determined. She wanted to see in his eyes if it had an effect on him when she brought both hands up between them to curl her fingers as much as she could manage around his substantial length. Instead, despite her best efforts and practice remaining stoic, it was her own lips that parted with a small gasp as she felt him throb in her dual grip, as if the cock had a life of its own.

But now she was committed. She may have never done this before herself, but she'd certainly heard torrid stories from other non-noble female trainees in her class. Her eyes stayed turned upward to watch his face as she leaned in and tipped her chin up just slightly. Just enough that she could ease her tongue out and drag the tip of it up the underside of his shaft. She started from just past the middle of the length where her hands stopped, tracing that line all the way to the bulbous tip. Her tongue flattened out as it curved over the head of his cock to lap up the precum there, then drew back inside her mouth as she savored that first salty taste and watched closely to see how he reacted.

Fenris' keen two brown eyes couldn't not notice the twitch of Anya's brow when he spoke of marriages and virginity. But there were so many things at the table that the young man couldn't get a proper reading of what that meant. Did the reminder of being forced into a marriage upset her? Was it his statement that there would be a second marriage to follow? Or perhaps the enforced notion that once she did marry him even her virginity wouldn't be hers to control anymore? Whatever was the case, it never crossed Fenris' mind that Anya actually felt bothered for not wanting to wait for too much longer to be with him. But none of that mattered now. Asking him to wed her was her choice, her idea and request. So long as she still wanted that to come true, there was only one path for them to take. And he trusted that if she came to change her mind, Anya would be just as brave enough to say so. Although, deep down, the more the seconds passed between the two of them in his room in that exact moment, the more the young warrior wished that she had just been born in his village. Everything would have been so much easier. This burning Fenris felt in his chest would be sure to be soothed by a lifelong time beside the reason of all of that heat. And thus, he melted just as much as she did when their lips connected into a passionate kiss.​
However, all of those thoughts and sensations felt like a distant dream already, as Fenris stood completely naked before Anya's eyes. The young female had abided to his request of undressing him without question, without a word, perhaps even eagerly. That caught him by surprise. It was only then that Fenris realized that, somehow, for some reason, he expected some sort of resistance. Not only from Anya but even from himself. Everything that was happening between the two of them for the past couple of weeks leading to that night, and that moment itself, was unexplainably unexpected. If anything slightly similar to that had been told to him like a fairy tale he would surely argue that it could never happen... yet, it was happening. Materializing before his own eyes, within his own grasp. And it felt so right. The rightest feeling he had ever felt.​
Anya's hand had left a trail of thin bristled hairs on Fenris' abdomen and soon her lips followed the same path, sending goosebumps through his body. The young man couldn't contain an instinctive sigh of pleasure from leaving his lungs as his eyes shut on their own accord, forcing him to focus on that nice sensation slowly creeping towards the core of his body. When the eager girl looked up searching for his eyes she found them exactly like that, closed. Lost in thoughts and sensations, Fenris didn't see his bride kneeling before him, and it took the absence of new caresses to make him seek the light again, finally looking down and meeting her blue orbs. He smiled at her, not exactly sure why except because it felt right. And then the ivory haired female wrapped her fingers around his manhood and a chill like no other embraced Fenris' whole body. His lips parted the same way hers did, at the exact time hers did, letting out the same gasp of surprise and pleasure. Her palms were colder than his shaft and he could vividly feel them absorbing his body heat, perhaps a reflex of Anya's nervousness and anxiety. When his cock involuntarily throbbed with the touch and was held down by her two hands, an immense amount of unexplainable pleasure rushed through his legs and up his body, making his balls move on their own and tuck against his perineum.​
Just when he had decided that he would lead the pure maiden through that night, the young warrior found himself paralyzed at her hands and mercy. There was so much he wanted to say but somehow the words couldn't find their way to his mouth. They got lost somewhere between his brain and his throat, leaving Fenris speechless. Even his jaw seemed to have gotten stuck, not wanting to close anymore. When Anya bravely took matters to herself, leaning over and pushing her tongue out to meet him, the brown eyes watched her move as if in slow motion. Until her tongue made contact with his throbbing pipe, there was no up nor down in the world anymore, and when it finally did, another gasp of pleasure exited Fenris' chest. While Anya licked up his length, Fenris' breath became uneven, his chest heaving in quick succession as if her tongue was interfering with the functioning of his body. And when the girl made the curve at the very tip, his neck moved on its own, tilting his head up with closed eyes as he moaned the louder and longer yet that night.​
Once his body finally relaxed again and Fenris looked back down, his eyes were filled with lust and desire. It was very different to have his throbbing cock held by Anya's smaller hands compared to his own, and even the thing itself approved of that, expelling another heavy translucent drop of ooze in joy. Fenris looked at the kneeling girl with a hunger that had never been in him before. His abs contracted and relaxed as his breathing became heavier, the same for his chest, expanding and retracting. He reached with one hand to the side of the girl's face, filling his palm with her soft white hair and gently caressing her cheek and behind her ear. When he spoke, his voice came out a little trembling, husky, not fully in tune, as if the lump in his throat had gotten the best of him this time. "Move your hands... hold it tighter near the base, softer at the tip..." If the female decided to follow his instructions and pump his shaft up and down, she would have the skin of his cock moving along with her hands, coming to cover the whole swollen head just to reveal it again in all its shimmering glory. Again and again. At the right pace, with the right pressure, Fenris' manhood would not stop throbbing, letting out additional drops of sticky fluid that would serve to coat his glans even more until it got so drenched that it would start timidly running down her fist. The man would moan and groan when he had the sensitive, swollen tip of his cock stimulated, but half of the pleasure he experienced would certainly be from having Anya right there with him and not anybody else. His hand would eventually fall from her face as he settled to watch and feel the beautiful young female explore his body.​

If she were to try to describe this moment later, the best Anya might be able to say was that she lost some sense of herself and found an entirely new one. The girl who had scoffed at most advances from young men over the past few years was suddenly wholly committed to satisfying this one. Perhaps all that changed was that she was the one who had initially started what led to this encounter, but she didn't think so. In fact, she didn't think much in that moment except that she wanted so very badly to see Fenris reach a particular sort of satisfaction with her. She wanted to impress him, to have him think of her again later and the next day. If he felt the stirrings of desire, she wanted it to be her face, her scent, her warm hands in his mind. Her one drive became the desire to possess him as much as he was teaching her to be possessed by him.

It didn't feel like herself at all. And yet, it didn't feel foreign, exactly. It was more like she was shaking the dust off of a part of herself that hadn't been allowed to stretch its wings yet. And the constant, confusing puzzle was becoming frustrating.

She focused instead on the moment. She was inexperienced, but how could she use that to her advantage? The working girls Fenris had likely been with before would have come with expectations and assumptions. Anya herself had the briefest of secondhand knowledge of these things, so her guide was his instructions rather than her own experience. She could build a base knowledge of where his likes and wants began, and grow into her own exploration from there. As he gave her more direction, she reacted accordingly. Her eyes dropped back to the hot manhood she held, watching with keen interest as his flesh was manipulated by her hands. She kept her fingers wrapped around him, letting her grip relax slightly as she tugged upward toward the head of him and slowly tightening again as she pushed back down toward the base. Her throat bobbed with a dry swallow as she repeated the slow motion and saw the way his skin moved to follow and heard the way his breathing changed with the prolonged stimulation. Now she could experiment, her eyes shifting occasionally between lifting to watch the expressions he made and dropping to observe her own handiwork.

Anya never stopped moving. It started slow and steady, then gradually changed. First, she moved a little faster to create more of a rhythm of her hands moving in tandem up and down his length. Then, she tried changing in other ways like twisting her hands gently opposite of each other to create a different sort of stimulation. Then she changed the rhythm so it wasn't always so steady, keeping him on his toes without being able to anticipate exactly when the next upward or downward stroke would come. Occasionally one finger would sweep out and brush over his tip during an upward stroke. She followed the path laid out by both his noises and twitches and her own instinct, until she felt the warmth of his constant arousal start leaking down her fingers. Her eyes dropped and this time stayed mesmerized as she watched his body react to her attentions, a faint grin on her lips.

It also served to remind her that Fenris had encouraged her earlier to taste him. She replicated the motion she had tried in the beginning, leaning in and lifting her chin to lick up and over from the underside of his tip, catching a generous taste of his fluids on her tongue. She could feel it pooled on the surface of her tongue, and she hesitated a breath before swallowing it down. She heard a satisfied-sounding hum and realized a moment later it had come from her. For a moment, she seemed to be overtaken by a creature of instinct, her eyes drifting closed as she leaned in to circle her lips around the head of his cock and pull back with a gentle sucking motion. Her hands slowed as her lips became her focus, enclosing around him again for an extended length as her tongue lapped up and down the very tip as if curiously seeking more of the musky-sweet taste she'd teased out of him.

The moment Anya's hands started moving, Fenris' whole body briefly squirmed in response before settling still again. The young female's keen eyes would perceive his powerful quads stiffen and his abdomen become solid for a fraction of a second at the same time that his beefy cock inflated momentarily in her grip yet again. A long, blissful sigh left his lips when her touch first wrapped around the sensitive head and he felt that very spot burning in pleasure. As the girl's hands became steady, non-stop moving and following his instructions, the young warrior's body fell into its rhythm as if Anya was using her fists to pump his very lungs. His watchful eyes were delighted in seeing her experiment with his body and how lost in it she had become. Few things can massage a man's ego as well as a female's eyes entranced by his erect intimacy. "Ahh...!" A deep moan came in response to the ivory headed girl twisting her grip on his cock while still pumping it up and down. If Anya was a little more experienced Fenris was sure she could make him cum at that very moment if she wanted to, despite her being manipulating his throbbing shaft for but a few minutes.​
"Urgh!" When Anya decided to have another taste of his cock she would feel Fenris' body tense up with the surprise of being assaulted in such a sensitive spot. His breath caught and his quads stiffened again as if threatening to crush the small female between them. However, the way his manhood swelled in her hands at the same time should be indication enough that those reflexes came out of pleasure and not pain. At that moment all that the young warrior wanted was to shoot his load covering all of the young female's face with it as if a beast marking its territory. Despite never considering the thought until half a month ago, Fenris could not fathom with the idea of Anya not being his anymore.​
Her soft lips wrapped around him and a deep, masculine moan was sucked out of the giant's body, not even giving him the time to savor the sounds of her own making. The brunette's head shot backward as Anya's tongue assaulted his glans, her wishes being granted as his body expelled two other heavy drops of translucent goo right into her mouth. The continuous licks on the head of his cock made Fenris' whole shaft grow as hard as a rock in the girl's delicate hands, the head itself swelling inside her mouth and, in the next second, it was the man's hand that found purpose against her head. It was an unconscious movement, one that Anya had teased out of him herself. Fenris' grip at the back of her head was broad and comfortable, holding the girl in place as his hips acquired a life of their own and began to slowly rock back and forth. The beefy, thick cock started to slide deeper past the delicate lips that surrounded it, unashamedly filling up the female's whole mouth until reaching its palate before slowly retreating. Only to do it all over again. Each time his manhood brushed against the top of Anya's mouth Fenris would let a satisfied groan out, his eyes closed and solely focused on the pleasure his body felt.​
It was hard for Fenris to keep himself from going too far, all that he and his body wanted was to push his entire cock inside Anya's mouth. He wanted to hear her gargling sounds as he pushed her throat open, claiming her in a way that he was sure she had never dreamed of. But he knew that it would be too much for her first time, so he slowed down his thrusts at the first couple signs that the girl was choking on his cock. His eyes fell down until finding hers and then he pulled himself out of her lips, his free hand going to grab on his shaft and spread the saliva that was accumulated at its end. "Mhmm..." He let a satisfied groan of an exhale out. "What a good girl you are... How do you like your Master's cock?"
Fenris stared at Anya's blue orbs with lust-filled eyes. Even in the wee hours of the night, the hunger they expressed could be felt from miles away. Not any hunger. The warrior gazed down at Anya like a predator haunt over its prey. He wanted her.​
The firm grip at the back of the girl's head began to pull her closer to him at the same time that his body rocked forward. However, instead of directing his cock back into Anya's mouth, the hot rod ended up landing on the young woman's face. It was wet of her own saliva and rested across one of the girl's cheeks, leaning against the side of her nose and reaching past her left eye. Fenris pressed his cock down against her and shamelessly rubbed it up and down then to the sides. He might not be able to fuck her yet but that wasn't the only way one could mark its territory. Eventually, his manhood slid up Anya's face so far that his balls landed on her lips. "Lick them..." The rough, thunderous voice told her from above. "Taste them... suck them into your mouth but be gentle..." Like everything else in his body, Fenris' testicles were big and generous, yet nothing that should be displeasing to the eyes. Another long groan would come out of his throat as his trainee followed his instructions. "Aahh... I can tell already that you're going to grow into quite a naughty cock sucker..."
After a few moments of holding Anya in place and directing her where he wanted, the giant grip freed her head leaving the throbbing pipe once more at her mercy. Fenris' own mouth was now salivating as well, wanting to feel and taste the meal that rested right in front of him.​

There was a certain thrill about being responsible for causing such noises and squirms in a man who usually had a very firm grasp on his own faculties. The more he reacted, the more excited and determined she grew. She moved in sync with his subtle, instinctive directions, settling into a heady sense of pride in herself for seeming to figure this out so naturally, and excitement for all the potential the future held for similar engagements of discovery between the two of them.

Until she felt his hand come to rest at the back of her head.

It wasn't that it caused a panic, exactly. Nothing so intense. But the subtle pressure essentially trapped her where she was impaled on his thick manhood, and it reminded her of exactly how much difference there was between her strength and his. He used that hand to hold her in place as he took some control by rolling his hips, and Anya's eyes flicked upward to read what she could manage to see of his expression. Her jaw stretched to accommodate his girth, and if his eyes had been open, he would have seen a hint of uncertainty in her own as he pushed farther than she had yet taken him herself. Just as her throat began to instinctively constrict against the pressure on her palate, though, he retreated. The tension that had started to build in Anya eased a bit as she was reassured that she hadn't misjudged Fenris's intentions or self-awareness. Even as his eyes stayed closed and his noises continued to translate just how much he was enjoying himself, he never pushed so far as to cause her any real discomfort.

Just when she did start to edge toward the uncomfortable, Fenris pulled back and slid free from her lips. Her attention was still turned upward toward him, mouth hanging slightly open though she barely breathed for a moment until he finally opened his eyes to look down at her. The pleased look he gave her further reassured her, and she finally eased out her breath in a quiet sigh as her lips turned upward in a faint smile at his praises. She was so struck by how at ease she was with this whole situation that she couldn't find it in her to respond right away, instead soaking in the silent current that seemed to be flowing between the two of them. If there was a world outside the walls of Fenris's room, it was lost to Anya.

He pulled on her head again, and she relaxed to allow him to move her. She inhaled softly in anticipation of taking him into her mouth again, but instead he came to rub against her cheek. Anya blinked a few times in surprise, but she didn't pull back. And still, she didn't speak. Part of her feared ruining the unexpected connection that had been established, and part of her simply wanted to focus on listening and watching for instructions, both spoken and unspoken. Her head tilted back as he pressed upward until his balls came to her mouth, and when he suggested she taste those, too, her lips tentatively parted again.

This was something she would not have considered trying on her own, so she was entirely following his guidance now. She feared hurting him, but he seemed confident in his desires. She let her tongue slip out, lapping up against the rough skin. When he didn't recoil, she was emboldened. Anya tilted her head one way and then the other, coating his testicles in saliva warmed by her heavy breaths. Soon she opened her lips and took one side of him into her mouth, sucking lightly with a gentle nudge with her tongue simulating a swallowing motion. His noises were threaded with approval, and Anya continued on to the second side in the same way. She hummed against the orb in her mouth, adding the gentle vibration to the sucking with an approving noise of her own. She thrived on hearing him rumble with groans that promised she was doing just right by him.

When he released her again, Anya pulled back and licked her lips as she quickly caught her breath. But she didn't go far. Within moments her hands were on him--one palm wrapping around the base of his cock, the other resting against his iron thigh to steady herself. Her eyes tipped upward and she asked quietly, but earnestly, "Do... do you want to cum?" She leaned in toward him, lips parted as she seemed prepared to take him back into her mouth if he gave any indication he wanted her to continue.

Back
Top Bottom