Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Sci-fi RP [Alien x Alien] or [Alien x Human] [Shortstack F] [non con?] [dub con?]

Arjana

Meteorite
Basic Info:

As the title says, on the hunt for a Sci-Fi alien RP. F x M only please for this one! I don't have any specific plot in mind yet, so we can come up with one together. But I can list a few starters below if you happen to like one. If you have some plots or scenarios of your own toss 'em my way and we will discuss.

I recently created an alien character I'd like develop more, and I think it would be really fun to delve into a RP with her. Ill share more information on my character with interested parties in PM, but you should know she is short: 3'5" - 4' feet ( size difference anyone? šŸ˜Ž ) and chubby/thicc. So if you arn't down with the thiccness then maybe this alien lovin' aint for you. You must be okay with toony faceclaims as well, as that's the only art I have of her to share. Once you're done reading my thread and think you may be interested, please send me a PM sharing some information about your alien and I'll reply with more information on mine so we can see if we're a good fit!

I prefer 40/60 smut to plot raito, or 50/50 at most. A good story and buildup are just as important to me and make the steamy bits that much more enjoyable.

My time zone is EST.

Post Length/Writing Style:

I consider myself advanced literate and typically do 3+ paragraphs. However I'd like this particular RP to be more relaxed, so I'm fine with RPing down to 1 full paragraph each. That's my minimum though. I need detail in my RPs. Most often though, you'll be getting at least 2 paragraphs from me.

I can reply several times a day when I'm not busy. That's the beauty of a more relaxed RP, we can post faster instead of spending an hour or more on a post. I would prefer if you could post multiple times a day as well, or at least once a day.

Kinks/Limits:

Here's a short list of my kinks I enjoy/ possible kinks we can include in the rp. Not all of these have to be used in the RP, nor are my interests limited to this list. Please feel free to share your own kinks and interests and we can discuss them.

- size difference
- oral
- light bondage
- non con
- dub con
- consensual
- foreplay
- rough sex
- after care
- kidnapping
- sex trafficking
- romance

No:
- toilet stuff
- anal
- excessive gore

Some plot ideas (we dont have to use these, just a jumping point in case you got nothin' haha)

1 - our characters enter a confrontation/fight/battle (enemies?), and your character overpowers mine. [non con]
2 - galactic sex trafficking ring spots my character and makes her a target to add to their sales. your character buys her? [non con or dub con] [maybe romance later? or just keep it angsty] [stockholm and/or lima syndrome if romance later?]
3 - our two characters meet on their missions and form a bond [romance] [consensual]

And I think that's everything for now! When responding to this post please approach with more than just a simple hello. Some information about what alien character you think may want to use as well as some thoughts on my thread will get the conversation started better :) Thanks for reading and looking forward to meeting a new writing partner!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom