Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Horny female needing someone to dominate her. (Updated!)

Sisngood

Planetoid
Hi there! My name is Sisngood, Sisngood#7291 on discord and I am a mature female who likes to play sweet young little things (legal I won't play under 16) I like for the male to be older than me, sometimes significantly older than me. At least as old as my character.

YOU MUST PLAY DOMINANT!!! YOU MUST BE MALE OR PLAY ONE WELL!!! Basically, I don't mind if your name on here is sparkle princess female, as long as you can play a convincing male.

Please don't ghost me! I understand getting busy, just let me know and all will be well. But if you're playing pretty consistently and just drop off the Earth, or even worse, we're just starting off and you drop off the Earth oh, I will be concerned.

You must at least be willing to play dubcon. I would rather things start out as a noncon, but I will take dubcon. Yes. I like it when my character gets raped. In fact, it's a huge fetish of mine.
THAT SAID, I usually end up playing incredibly sensitive sweeties and the guy just can't bear to hurt them all that much. So it usually ends up dubcon. If you do want to go for true rape, I'll let you know the limits.

I will post my f-list at the bottom, but, here is a short list of my kinks and what I like. The official list of my kinks is not short! I usually am going to want to play a human female. You can play whatever you want.

THE CATEGORIES WHERE I NEED MORE PARTNERS WILL BE IN BOLD. The categories where I really really want more partners will be underlined.

Me/kidnapper
Me/beast, werewolf, vampire and/ or monster

Me/older uncle or cousin
Homeless me/ "kind" man who takes me in
Thief me/homeowner
Me/alien
Me/you who is blackmailing me
Me Slave/you master (roman/greek traditional)
Me princess/you Castle conqueror
Me/you dragon, any kind of beast I would rather the beast be able to communicate in some way.
Me village girl/you pirate who either kidnapped me because of my beauty, or because you want the ransom for me.
Me/you mafia boss or upper management

Me/you powerful wizard
Twisted fairy tales

Big cocks
Domination
Beastiality, especially dogs or other creatures with knots
Dirty talk
After Care

CURRENTLY CRAVING

Pirates

Me princess, you are the castle conqueror
I love the idea of this but somehow I always get ghosted before things get really good.

Me and kidnapper
I AM CRAVING THIS SO BADLY.
This one will be a little bit more hardcore than a lot of my roleplays. It will require probably a lot more discussion to make sure that there are no misunderstandings. But at the same time, surprise me.

Basic scenario is this, a prepper or someone that's former military or both decides that they want a pet. And that they're not going to go through the whole rigmarole of a girlfriend. They're going to find someone cute, and *convince* her eventually, to be grateful that she was picked. This character would have a sex dungeon, all kinds of fun toys, and very few limits. I was playing this scenario with someone else, loved it, and got ghosted hard. Keep in mind, I like the scenarios that I'm apart of to end with the girl relatively happy, and pregnant. If you want to combine scenarios, have the guy be a werewolf instead of former military or something, all the better.

I am fine with other ideas. Just run them past me and I'll probably approve! If you want a particular face claim, also run it past me. I'll probably say yes!

I have a huge collection of face claims. Naked, non naked, real people, and drawings. Just give me a basic description of what you want and I probably have it!

Don't be intimidated because I write so much, I usually end up matching my partners. As long as you write more than just a couple of sentences, I'll be happy.

ROLEPLAY SAMPLE:
"I've never seen clothes like these before. What country are you from?"

She asks as through a combination of exploration, and him showing her, she gets his shirt off in pretty short order.

She blushes pretty furiously showing that before the captain found her, she most definitely was a virgin. She can't help but look a little bit surprised that he's even bigger than the captain. She hopes that he's a good deal more gentle.

She closes her eyes when he touches her for the first time, expecting him to mash her chest like Eric does. She's a little bit surprised that he's being gentle, but she doesn't comment on it. She swallows at his statement, even as she kisses back.

"I'm afraid I'm a bit too picky for your taste, sir. You see, what I want is to be valued for both my mind and my body. And I would much rather belong to one man. I'm afraid I wouldn't do very well as a sex slave. I would probably put my foot in my mouth and get myself killed."

Despite her best efforts, he can tell that she's scared. She's scared that he would bargain for her, and then sell her off somewhere. And that things would be exactly as the captain had threatened.

I can play on discord, (Sisngood#7291), Or on the app, mrpg. It's just too hard to keep up with role-plays otherwise.

My F-list

She moans when he growls, her submissive nature showing itself for such an animalistic, possessive lover. She can't help but like the way he's acting. She had no idea that she would like this sort of thing, or that she would like knots. But she does. She moans when his hands start groping and exploring and cries out, collapsing on top of him when he finds her still forming little ears. Her entire body clenches, and she's like a pet dog when their owner has found they're happy spot. She's almost glad when he stops playing with her ears, and willingly takes his finger inside of her mouth. She whirls her tongue around it, but doesn't try to get back up. Content to just rest on his chest for the moment. She still keeps moaning, louder and louder. She speaks around his finger,

"Oh Please! I don't want either of us to move until you have given me every drop you have to give! I want my stomach to be so distended I look 7 months pregnant! I love everything you do to me! I love how you hunted me down last night, stripped me off, stuck your tongue inside of me, and then held me down and fucked me until I screamed!"

She screams again when he impales her. Her still weak little body trying to keep up with him. It's not long at all before she cums again with a scream.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom