Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female A wolf pet in need of Owner

Ruff ruff! It has been a long time since I have last been to this site so hopefully I'll be able to find some people once again I can have some fun with. Anyway, my name is Tarot and I am a young, stray wolf who does not yet know that I am in need of an Owner lol. I am open to a variety of plots/scenes and there is very little to those that I might say no to. As for what goes on during the roleplay I am okay with both smut as well as story with a growing relationship between the characters.

I do play my character as a young wolf but will not play any younger than 15 or any older than 20, just my preference. Not really into playing as a full on furry or anthro, just one who has wolf ears, tail, and a have a little demeanor/attitude of a wolf. Am only interested in female characters who are dominant, don't have to be full on since I am seeking petplay it is more of romance/companionship connection. Kinks and such I am okay with discussing and giving a big list of likes and dislikes to make it easy.

Hope to hear from someone soon and once my name goes blue I will be sure to get back to all the convos I hopefully will get!

Back
Top Bottom