Fx Male Fandom girls in need of dom

BlakeKitty

Meteorite
Salutations and thank you for stopping by this humble thread. You can call me Blake. Im an asian female in my late 20s and am here to find a partner or two for some roleplay. English isn't my first langauge but i try and do my best with grammar, spelling et al. I usually do a paragraph or two with every reply but can go a lot more to match my partner. I prefer to use Discord but cna be convinced to rp in Dms here.

Anyway.. ahem on to my cravings. These fandom characters are the ones I want to muse and need a dom. Any of them can be matched with a canon male character from the same fandom (as long as it's plausible) or an OC my partner has.

Azula (Avatar TLAB) *

Nova (Starcraft Universe)

Luxanna Crownguard (League of Legends)

Kanzaki Urumi (GTO) *

A few girls from Streetfighter, maybe other fighting games I am familiar with as well. (Streetfighter, Tekken, KoF etc)

Mercy, D.va (Overwatch)

Elsa (Frozen) *

New! Aerith (FF7)

-I will add a few more if I dont get any bites but currently these are the ones im craving hard. The ones with * are ones i really want currently.

Ps. I enjoy a bit of world building and would like to keep the erp to say 20% of the total story. But I can go more depending on where the plot has reached. I would really like a Dom partner for any of these muses. Plus points for a bit of Non Con/Mind Control/ prisoner stuff.

Feel free to DM me for any more questions ^^

Last edited:
This is Closed for now due to a lot of nice people Dming with interest.

Except for one more craving which I shall leave open. Aerith(FF7) ^^

If I forgot to reply to anyone, Ill be doing it now

Back
Top Bottom