Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Risky Buisness (RiotMoose)

Honey-Bee

Super-Earth
With a background in dance Lana had always kept herself fit and healthy, which came in handy when she found herself being scrutinised by an older lady about wether she was capable of fulfilling the more physically demanding parts of the job. A gym employee that couldn’t be trusted to spot for clients was rather useless. She however wasn’t offended by the woman’s words, she was all too familiar with people looking at her tiny frame and thinking that she was as fragile as a twig. However she was also quite accustomed to the look of astonishment when she proved them wrong. After proving her capability by lifting some weights she landed herself the job.

Lana spent her days attending her senior year of high school and her nights working in the gym. She hadn’t interacted much with her boss over the last week. Often she was leaving just as she arrived her shift, only a few words exchanged in passing. Today she was informed that her boss’ husband had come back from his trip and would be dropping in later to check up on a few things. The young teen had yet to meet her second boss, she was quite curious to find out what he was like.

When he arrived it would be noticeably more busy than it usually was on a Friday night. The strangest thing was most of the men there didn’t seem to be focused on their workouts, their gaze instead seemed to be captivated by something else on the far wall. Lana was fully aware of the eyes focused on her shapely ass as she bent over to wipe and desensitise the equipment but wasn’t even the slightest bit bothered. She had quite purposely worn the shortest, tightest running shorts she owned simply because she got a bonus for every new membership she signed on. Her shorts barely contained her fine, round ass when she was standing, so when she bent over they rid up further revealing the bottom her firm ass cheeks.

She only stopped what she was doing when she noticed the unfamiliar face, not recognising him as Her other boss but as a potential new client. “Hello, is there anything I could do for you?” She greeted, a smile playing on her lips. The only thing that made her recognisable as an employee was the name tag pinned to her sports bra .

Marcus signs his name besides his wifes, his eyes shifting between the contract lawyer and his wife, as he sets the pen down. It won’t save their marriage, it may boost up their finances, but it won’t save the crumbling relationship. The passion was gone, the love for one another was faded. But sure, he was happy to try anything to keep the golden ring around his finger. He knew she’d cheat again, he knew he’d beat the shit out of the man once again, and all would be forgiven.

Returning from his ‘business venture’ in asia, traveling abroad, he learned a lot of things about yoga and meditation. Maybe he’d emphasize that in the gym? Parking the Mini Cooper outside the gym, he gets out and heads into the gym in his usual workout attire. His fit body was hugged by a white t-shirt, and a pair of gray shorts that bulged out from his beefy mass, his boxers doing no help to conceal his thick cock, especially as he eyes over the newest employee, her fat cheeks wobbling directly at him before she turns around to greet him. “Hey sweetheart, I was actually hoping you could tell me about the gym? Are you the best feature of it, because if theres something here better than you then I most certainly need to sign up!” He says with a soft grin.

Lana was currently too busy between work and school to have any sort of social life. So she instead she found enjoyment in harmlessly flirting with the clientele. It never went furthermore than that but it didn’t stop her from noticing things like the rather large bulge in his shorts and wondering if something like that could even fit in her.

The young Asian smiled, lightly laughing as she teasingly pushed his shoulder. “That’s really sweet but I’m just an employee, how could I be the best feature?” she replied with a charming smile. Lana still didn’t forget she was currently working and so she she continued on to introduce all the features of the gym that attract the clients. “A couple of selling points that set us apart from the others are our convenient hours, we open from 5:00am to 11:00pm. So no matter what your working hours are you can either catch a work out in before or after work and unlike those other 24hr gyms there’s always a staff member on the premises to help out when needed. There are also several group activities and private sessions that you can sign up for, if that’s your thing”, she spoke with practiced ease after having signed on several new clients this week, though she was sure they too thought she was the best feature.“If you’d like to check everything out for yourself we offer a free 48hr membership”, she offered with a smile. She didn’t offer to show him around though because legally speaking waivers needed to be signed before she could touch the equipment, otherwise if something happened they’d be legally liable and she’d lose her job.

“But if you still think I’m the best feature I’m here every weekday from 6:00pm until closing”, she added with a flirty wink as she brushed her fingers up against his arm. “What do you normally do to work out, cause you look like you’re in great shape”, she continued as she gave his forearm a light squeeze.

“Oh until closing huh? Anyway I can get some one on one hours after closing?” He asks with a soft smile, eyes shifting over the curvy yet small asian girl. His thick mass of cock aching slowly before he shoulders his gym bag a bit. “Ah, well I come here to workout, I’m actually the owner. Co-owner? Me and my wife run the place. I’m sure you’ve met her? Kinda didn’t expect to come in and see such a beautiful girl. You must be good at your job.” He says with a soft grin.

“I’m actually thinking about adding Yoga and meditating sessions to the gym, after my vacation I think they’d help the business and our clients. Do you mind staying after a bit And helping me with the yoga routine?” He asks as he leans against the front counter, before a real client comes in behind him. “Ah, think about it. Im gonna go workout.” He says with a soft wink, before he heads over to the lockers, tossing his bag in one and then heading to a bench press, laying down and beginning to slowly use the bar and some weight on it, his beefy mass bulging out and creating a hefty mound in his shorts.

“There might be a way, but if I told you it wouldn’t nearly be as fun as you discovering it yourself”, she replied playfully, clearly leading him on without any guarantees or rejections. Though she wished she could eat her own words when she learnt exactly who she’d been flirting with. Her boss, her very married boss. Worse still he was also her other boss’ husband. If his wife knew, would she fire her? Thankfully he didn’t seem to have an issue with how she’d spoken to him, in fact he seemed to be encouraging it to continue. The young Asian calmed herself down, it wasn’t like she was hurting anyone. It was just a little flirting surely that wasn’t wrong, even if he was married...

“What’s to think about? You’re my boss if you want me to work overtime you only have to say the word and pay my pay check”, she replied with a grin before playfully adding, “I guess you get that one on one time after closing, after all”. She didn’t continue teasing him any longer and went back to work, making sure the equipment was kept clean and in its place. This meant she nearly constantly spent her time bent over one thing or another, showing off her deliciously round ass.

While working her gaze sometime ended up on her boss and Lana would be lying if she said her eyes hadn’t wandered down to the obvious bulge of his pants. She couldn’t help but become curious. She’d never seen a man whose pants had bulged so noticeably before, how big must that make him? She knew it was wrong to imagine what her boss’s cock looked like but she couldn’t stop herself, her thoughts just kept coming back to ‘how big was it?’, ‘could it actually fit?”, “how would it feel”. It made Lana realised that perhaps she had the makings of a size queen.

When closing time came around the young teen didn’t know how she was going to keep her curiosity at bay through out the after hours yoga session. “So do I need to stretch first, or do we just jump right into it?” she asked with good intentions only realising the double meaning of the words after she had already spoken them.

Marcus continues use of the weight machines, making sure theyre all up to code, and getting a good workout in aswell! A manly scent begins to radiate off of his skin, sweat costing his strong body as he walks around the gym floor, shaking hands with the clients and giving a few encouraging words and a pat on the back. Thats all some people needed, a friend. He was much different than his wife in that aspect, she used the treadmill at home whereas he was down in the trenches with his clients.

When all was closed up and he sees the young girl approaching him, he smiles softly. “Why don’t I help stretch you out?” He asks as he walks over to the back of the gym, where the yoga mats and balls rest, his wife occasionally used them but not too often.

Lana decided it was official, her mind was in the gutter. The moment he offered to stretch her out she couldn’t stop her eyes from lowering to his crotch. When she realised what she was doing she snapped out of it, a light blush dusted her cheeks as she hoped he hadn’t notice her gaze. “Thanks, that’d be great” she replied with a smile, attempting to act normal.

The young teen managed to walk all the way to the yoga mats without making a fool of herself. Hopefully she could keep it up for the rest of the session. “How would you want me?” She asked, not knowing which position he wanted her in. “I haven’t done yoga before but I’m pretty flexible, so don’t hold back”, she added, more than happy to do some of the more challenging things.

Marcus’ eyes shift over the young girls curvy stature. Her soft breasts jiggling, and thick cheeks wobbling. His shaft aches eagerly, sending throbs of arousal through his whole body. “Oh? Flexible huh? Thats a relief, my wife isn’t flexible at all. Or she might be now, I haven’t tested it in awhile.” He says as he walks behind her, hands slowly caressing up and down her arms, his beefy mass aching against her back.

“Why don’t we start easy? Bend down and touch your toes?” He asks with a smile as his manly scent begins to fill the air around then.

Lana knew she should stop it, they’d gone way past the point of ‘harmless flirting’ and right into the danger zone of ‘adultery’. She knew it was wrong but the tingling feeling building between her legs had her hesitating and as she hesitated she managed to find a reason to convince herself she was doing nothing wrong. She wasn’t the one who was married, she was a single woman who was free to fuck with whoever she liked. Marcus was the one who’d be cheating, and who was she to lecture him on what was right and wrong? He was an adult, he could make his own decisions. So the young Asian decided to indulge herself, pushing he back firmly up against his clothed, meaty cock.

“Okay, no problem boss”, she replied playfully, her lips drawing out the word ‘boss’ in a particularly nice sounding way as she proceeded to bend over in front of him, her tiny shorts once again riding up as her hands grasped the tip of her toes. In her current position her short might as well have been underwear with how much of her plump, round ass cheeks were revealed. “How’s this? Should I spread out more?” She asked, though she didn’t wait for an answer as she spread her legs further apart, her body leaning further forward as she rested her forearms against the ground, sticking her ass further up in the air.

“I can’t quite get deep enough, do you mind helping push a little”, she asked, her voice carrying a hint of playfulness as she teasingly shook her ass a little.

Marcus’ hands slowly grope her fat cheeks, giving the soft doughy mounds a squish and lewdly squeezing them together, her shorts a thong at this point. Pushing his beefy mass forwards, he grinds against her young mound, and then between her asscheeks, just a few thin layers of clothes separating them from pure adultery.

“Mmm, you’re doing great baby...” he says as his hands move from her fat cheeks to her hips, pulling them back as he rolls his own, eagerly pumping his aching bulge back and forth against her. “Just a few more seconds...” He assures her, before giving her fat cheeks one more spank.

“Now why don’t you show me your favorite pose...?” He asks with a smile, pulling back as his fat dick fully tents his shorts. His mind racing with lewd thoughts, all the ideas in his head of this young girl, but none of his wife.

Lana never imagined she’d be bent over with her boss’s hands kneading her ass, his meaty cock grinding up against her and that she’d love every moment of it. The young Asian had never considered herself to be a slut but she definetly sounded like it as sultry moans flowed from her lips as she rocked her hips back to meet his own.

The young teen immediately thought ‘a few more seconds’ just wasn’t enough. It felt so good that she could already feel the wetness beginning to soak through the thin material of her shorts. ‘Right and wrong’ had long flew from her mind as she felt the palm of his hand collide with her bubbly ass, making it jiggle in the most delicious way as she let out a surprised cry, clearly laced with pleasure instead of pain.

Lana almost let out a whine as she lost the warmth of his body, the hardness of his dick. She didn’t care what position she was in. Did it really matter, as long as she could feel that meaty cock grinding up against her. Still she promised to show him how flexible she was and so she slowly straightened up, her ass slightly bouncing. “I used to stretch like this before ballet class. Since we’re missing the bar, you don’t mind lending me your shoulder, right?” She teasingly replied as she raised her leg up in the air, hooking her ankle on his shoulder as she pushed her cunt up into his hard, beefy cock. “Mmm.. it feels so good to properly stretch out like this”, she moaned as she thrusted her hips into his cock, grinding into him with vigour. “You know what I think could be really popular? Couple yoga, some of those positions remind me of karma sutra” she offered, a mischievous sparkle in her eyes as she continued to stroke his dick with her cunt, silently thinking how much better it would all be if this turned into ‘naked yoga’ for couples.

“Mmm, let’s try that out then!” He says as he runs his hand up her thigh, holding her ankle in the air as the other tugs her shorts and panties to the side, revealing her drooling pussy. Her honey coating her folds as he tugs his beefy cock out, and eagerly grinds it against her young cunt.

“Maybe do some passion re-ignitement classes” he offers as his beefy mass eagerly grinds back and forth against her young pussy folds. His hand reaches back up and tugs her sports bra up, letting those soft juggs bounce out freely, and he begins to massage and play with her hard nipples. “Let’s test that out? See all the poses we can...do yoga in? Such a shame my wifes not here, thankfully I have such a beautiful employee willing to...” he pushes his fat cockhead into her needy cunt, and slowly inches deeper and deeper into her. “...Take a good idea by the cock and fuck it...!”

Feeling it and seeing it were two different things. She couldn’t believe how thick he was, he was everything a girl could want and more. As his cock came in direct contact with her needy cunt she couldn’t help but moan loudly, it felt so much better without clothes getting in the way. Her hips rolled into his as her body sort out even more of that delicious friction.

Without a bra to support her young, perky tits they began to bounce and jiggle with each thrust. Her moans only got more passionate as his fingers played with stiff nipples, he was playing her body like an instrument. He had her soaking wet by the time he had finally decided to really start fucking her. It was a good thing too as her tight cunt had a hard time stretching far enough to accomodate his size. “Oh.. god.. too big, you’re breaking me!” She complained, though her voice was so heavily laced with pleasure it was hard to believe she truly wanted him to stop. In fact she showed her eagerness to continue by pushing into his thrusts, attempting to help him cram more of his dick inside her.

Lana hadn’t ever had a dick as big as his, all the boy she she’d dated in school were just that, boys. Not even half as long let alone thick. It did hurt to be stretched that far but the pleasure far out weighed the pain, making her cry out for more. At this point she had already decided that she’d help him test out whatever yoga poses he wanted.

Marcus pumps his fat cock into her needy asian cunt. Stretching out her tight folds, feeling her insides eagerly wrap around and schlurp on his beefy mass. His thick cockhead pushing deeper and deeper into her tight pussy, pumping against her cervix as he burys himself balls deep inside of her. “God...You feel so fucking good...You make yoga much more interesting...!” He moans out, her words being betrayed by her body and tone of voice.

His hand wraps around, holding her hip steady as he eagerly pumps her full of his thick cock. His hips pumping upwards as he huffs out, groaning slowly. “I think...This class will be very promising...!” He huffs out as he licks his lips.

Every time Lana thought he couldn’t possibly go any further, he’d sink in another inch. When his thick cock finally bottomed out, slamming against her cervix, she knew she’d never want to go back to average sized dick. He was driving her body crazy with pleasure, her wet pussy noisily sucking him in with each thrust. Each time his tip barged against her cervix her cunt convulsed around him, her voice crying out in ecstasy. “Fuck me.. so good.. I love yoga!”, she moaned loudly, her hips moving with even more vigour as she got closer to release.

“Nnnh.. you can sign me up for private lesssons” she huffed back as her hands gripped his shoulder her chest arching forward as she pressed her soft, young tits against him. “Ahhh It feels so good you’re sending me crazy, I’m going to cum so hard”, she declared as she felt the biggest orgasm of her life build within her. Marcus had managed to turn a perfectly good high school girl into a size queen.

When she finally hit her climax Lana cried out so loud that if there had been anyone in the parking lot this late at night they would of heard her. She could feel her eyes almost roll back into her head as her pissy spasmed around him, tightening like a vice as she drenched his cock and balls in her fluids.

Could feel her walls begin to orgasm, spasming around his thick length, urging him to orgasm aswell. He reaches down and massages her sensitive clit as she orgasms, groaning slowly. “Thats it baby...Orgasm for daddy...” he moans into her ear as he pounds her needy pussy, before he slowly pulls back, letting his beefy mass lewdly slurp out, dripping her thick honey onto the floor mat below.

He then lets her foot rest back on the floor, as he sits down on the ground, legs spread wide, and he props himself up on his elbows, looking her over. “What do you think about this position?” He asks, beefy cock standing in the air, slowly regening from almost blowing its load, his heavy balls resting on the floor mats. Just as he relaxes, he gets a phone call.

“Hello Martha...” he answers the phone, eyes shifting over the beautiful young asian. “Yeah im still at the Gym, Going over Yoga with our employee...”

He’d skilfully drawn out her orgasm, almost sending her crazy as he continued to fuck her and even play with her oversensitive clit. She tightly held onto him as her body trembled from the pleasure. Thankfully as dark spots began to form in her vision he had decided to pull out before he completely overwhelmed her with pleasure.

Lana didn’t have the strength to stand after he had so thoroughly fucked her, sending her straight down onto her knees. She tried to catch her breath as the aftershocks still tingled through her body. The young Asian’s attention only returned to him when he he began to speak. Her eyes drifted down his body, locking onto his glistening, hard cock. As she suddenly came realisation that he hadn’t cum inside her she felt somewhat empty, quite literally as she felt her cunt clench with need.

The young teen look turned to one of determination, she couldn’t accept the fact she hadn’t made him cum, she needed to quickly rectify her mistake. Even though her muscles were sore and her pussy ached from being absolutely destroyed by his beefy cock, she got up on her hands and knees and crawled over to him. They way in which she moved was like a cat getting ready to pounce on her prey, only slightly faltering as she heard his phone ring and the distinct voice of her other boss coming out of it. Still it didn’t deter her, quite the opposite. The idea that she’d be on the other side of the phone with no clue to what her husband was up to, the idea that he’d have to do his best to hold back and keep his wife from figuring out what was going on... it was so hot.

Lana climbed on top of him, straddling his chest with her ass pointed towards him, giving him a close up view of her round, fuckable ass as her soaking wet crotch pressed into his chest. The teen would’ve been an idiot to not realise how much he had enjoyed looking, touching, squeezing and spanking her ass and so she decided to indulge him.

She didn’t forget what her main goal was though as she leaned forward, her hands resting on his knees as she began to leave fluttering kisses over his hip bone, down his v-line and only just stopping short of his cock. She was so close he would be able to feel the heat of her breath brushing up against him. Lana left him to squirm for a couple of seconds before her tongue flickered out from between her lips and began to clean her fluids off of him. She started at the bottom, feeling the heft weight of his balls underneath her tongue as she started to give them her special attention. She pressed her soft lips against him, she licked and sucked each of them, even managing to open her mouth wide enough to suck them into her mouth. The young Asian’s small mouth slowly worked up his dick until she reached the bulbous tip, then she began to go down on him like it was the most delicious treat she’d ever tasted. Sure it was quite taxing to wrap such a small mouth around such a impossibly thick cock, her jaw stretched past it limits but she was determined to go a lot further than just the tip.

Could feel her lips wrap and work steadily on his thick mushroom cockhead. He licks his lips as his toes curl, and his balls swell with arousal. The sensitive nerves underneath the rim of his mushroom head spasm as he groans. “Thats it...Good gir- Good uh, good work! Your doing great with yoga...!” He says, forgetting momentarily hes on the phone with his wife.

“Oh yeah...We’re gonna wrap this up soon, I can feel myself about to explode...From yoga and spiritual energy of course!” He assures his wife, his free hand reaching forwards and spanks the young asian girls fat ass, jiggling it in his hand as he groans. “Is she hungry...? Uh I don’t know, her mouths full right now. Did you wanna come for dinner sweetheart?” He asks the young babe as his fingers knead her doughy asscheek.

Lana almost choked on the thick mass of meat in her mouth as she heard Martha had invited her for dinner. She almost couldn’t believe the older woman hadn’t noticed anything was wrong with how much Marcus had already stumbled over his words, ‘explode with spiritual energy?’, yeah right. Still the young Asian refused to feel guilty, she already had a taste of how amazing his cock felt inside her and she didn’t plan to give it up anytime soon.

She slowly pulled off his cock, she had actually managed to cram just about half of his huge dick in her mouth before she had decided to stop to answer him. Lana didn’t leave him high and dry though as her, soft, slender fingers wrapped around him, slowly jerking him off, just enough to keep him going until she was able to get her lips back on him.

The petite Asian, tipped her head back to look him in the eyes as she licked the residue of his pre-cum off her lips. “I don’t know it’s pretty late, I might be able to fit in a late night snack if you have more of this delicious ‘protein shake’ at home” she answered with a seductive gaze, her finger scooping up some more of his cum that was leaking from his cock and made a show of licking it clean, moaning lightly, “so yummy”.

Lana however didn’t want to keep her lips off him any longer. She wanted to taste him ‘explode with spiritual energy’, in her mouth. She hungrily sank down on his cock once more, opening wider as she started to try and force her, tight hot throat around his bulbous head.

He groans as she begins to jerk him off, lewd wet sounds fill the air as his wet cock is eagerly massaged by her soft hands. He feels his fat cock spasm, his round balls ache as he feels himself close to orgasm. “Yea...yeah...! She’d love to come, she says...!” He groans out a bit. “...Just finishing stretching is all...”

When her mouth wraps around his beefy mass once more, his breath hitches, her warm and wet mouth a perfect environment for his cock, and his toes curl one last time before his thick shaft eagerly spasms, his balls swelling ip and he begins to unload. Warm ropes of thick cream shooting onto her tongue and back of her throat as his balls drain. His hand drops from her ass as his head lays on the mat, his intense orgasm causing his eyes to close and body to shiver.

“Ahh..ahh...! L...llove you to...too!” He says before hanging up and moaning out loudly, warm jizz emptying into the young asians mouth as he groans. “Fuuuck...!”

Lana gulped down his cum like it was a delicious treat. Her greedy little mouth continued to work on him even as he softened, making sure she got every last drop of cum out of him before releasing his beefy cock from her lips. The young Asian loved the feeling of satisfaction that flowed through her as she made him climax but she was still left a little disappointed in herself that she hadn’t managed to get much more than half his dick into her mouth and throat. However there was always next time, which by the sound of it wasn’t too far away.

“I’m coming for dinner?”, she chuckled, thinking Marcus had probably gone crazy to be willing to take such a risk of getting caught. Maybe that was it though, maybe a part of him wanted to get caught or we’ll enjoyed the risk of it. When thinking about it Lana wasn’t the too opposed to it either. It was kind of hot to think they could be caught red handed at any moment. “Was talking on the phone with her while having your cock down her employees throat not enough for you? What do you want? To wait until she leaves the room and tell her I started feeling sick and went home early while I’m under the table sucking you off as you try to enjoy dinner with your wife? Or are you going to make up a reason for me to stay overnight so you can wait for her to fall asleep before sneaking off to fuck another woman in the house you share together”, she playfully teased, the brightness in her eyes clearly displayed how eager she was to help make any of those situations a reality.

His eyebrows raise, as he pulls his clothes back together, and helps her readjust aswell before he smiles. “A little eager are we? To be fair I didn’t plan a single thing in my head, it just seemed like a fun idea. Or it may be completely awkward!” He says with a small grin. Helping her stand, he pockets his phone, walking to his locker and grabbing his gym bag. “Go ahead and lock up baby, ill pull up outside.” He assures her, as he walks out to his car and pulls it up infront of the front door.

As he waits patiently for her, his fingers slowly tap on the steering wheel. He cheated, he stooped down to his wifes level. Marcus always thought of himself as better than his wife, but now he was just as bad! He saw a hot asian girl and couldn’t help himself, all these years he avoided many approaches, but he couldn’t stop himself from indulging in Lana. Regret begins to flood through his thoughts, should he come clean? Admit he just nutted down the teens throat? Fucked her in the very building they paid rent on? He takes a deep breath, letting it all process.

Lana decided to change out of her gym clothes, she didn’t think it was wise showing up in front of his wife with cum stains on her clothes and so she changed into the only other thing she had on hand, her school uniform. A simple white blouse with an emblem over her right breast, that she only buttoned up just far enough to conceal her bra but reveal her ample cleavage. A grey plaid skirt which rested a couple of inches below her shapely rear.

The young Asian had no idea that the ten minutes she had spent changing and closing everything up had allowed the older man to wallow in regret. Regret was the last thing the young teen wanted him to feel, she’d already had a taste and she didn’t want to go back to being just boss and employee but even more so, she didn’t want him to cave in and tell his wife, causing her to lose her job.

At first when she slid into the passenger seat of his car she didn’t notice anything strange, she only thought to reassure him by explaining her school attire, “Don’t worry I’m eighteen, completely legal”. Legally right, but morally right? Probably not. “Thought it was best not to wear anything stained with evidence of our ‘yoga’ session in front of your wife. Though it’s a shame I didn’t have a change of underwear”, she continued to explain, even playfully teasing him by eluding to the fact she wasn’t wearing anything underneath her skirt.

As she turned to look at him she finally noticed something wasn’t quite right. While she wasn’t prepared to give up sex with the older man she didn’t want to force him into a corner. “If you’re worried, you can just drop me at home instead”.

Back
Top Bottom