Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Bondage RP (NSFW) Offering to dom, your pic (i.e. you set the stage, I set the binds)

IMZee

Meteorite
I am looking for players who want to be subs in a bondage roleplay... that's as straightforward as I can get, but with an extra that I'm not looking for some specific scenario, but offering myself to any scenario you may have in mind. This is my deal:

I'll look after: Medium and Heavy Bondage (specially Straitjacket and Armbinders), Sensory Deprivation (big fan of blindfolds and multi-layers), Tickling, Spanking, Leather, Latex, Canvas, Con and Non-Con, OCxOC, Male dom
I accept: Light Bondage (if you want it softie, I won't complain), Romance (I can go for it, I guess), Long-Term (I'll get my OCD to force my ADHD into keeping it around until the end, I swear), Medium Torture (I do have a soft spot for breathplay, after all...), TG TF (not my interest, but I actually started with those, wo whatevs...), script form roleplay (I sometimes dabble into it), hypnosis (Same deal), OCxCanon (just because I can't, doesn't mean you can't), Femdom (I can do it).
I won't look after: Playing a Canon Character (I suck at those), Diaper fetishes (I'm kind of squirmish against it... but it tends to be related to heavy bondage for obvious reasons), Sex as the focus (nothing wrong with it being on, but I suck at sex roleplay, so let's keep it low), Playing on unknown fandoms (I don't know every series, not even the most popular... but I do have 2 OCs on a series I never watched and 4 on one I have no interest on, so I guess I can work around it).
BIG NOES: Severe Torture, Gore, Death (ABSOLUTELY NO; will not get into it), Watersports, Scat (I guess I prefer it all being secured INSIDE the diaper... huh...), TF, GT/GTS, Inflation (I just don't feel it, man!).

Just tell me what scenes you have in mind and we can work it around.

Back
Top Bottom