Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shadows lose ideas for the new year

Phoenix Rising

Supernova
(( Okay so this is where I’ll post ideas I don’t wanna post in my request thread, their open for interpretation. So comments are welcome but pm me if interested in any of them. Rules are in my rt’s, I‘m not gonna post them here.))

Cinderella: My character has lost her mother, her father has remarried. His new wife has two daughters from a previous marriage, until meeting my character’s father had been a single mother. When my character’s father falls ill she’s in charge of taking care of him, is treated like dirt after he’s gone. This would actually be a more modern version of the traditional story, instead of a ball it would be a winter formal.
The travelers: This story actually revolves around several different characters all part of clan of Romani (Gypsies) Perhaps two members of the clan find themselves falling for a prince or princess, or peasant . More details can be worked out in pm.
The sultan’s brides: A newly appointed king/Sultan finds himself in search of queens, women that can give him multiple heirs to his throne. This will take place in Modern times, more details are to be added later.

A pirates heir: this rp would involve Ravens wood granted that’s the ship name but her name is raven, the ship was named after her.​

Last edited:
The broken soldier:
Michael awoke from a deep sleep his heart racing, his body soaked with sweat. He felt his sheets, sighed he’d changed his bed three times already since the time he’d gone to bed. Sitting up he rubbed his temples, sighed. His nightmares weren’t going away, he could hear children screaming as bombs went off around him. Clenching at the sheets he tried to calm himself down but it wasn’t working, he’d been going to therapy for over a year since his return. He’d killed innocent families because they were either in his line of fire or had bombs attached to them, he had no one to comfort him. Anxiety mixed with ptsd was not something to be misjudged, he’d struggled for over a year with no medication.

He’d done twenty tours, his last one had nearly cost him his life so he opted to resign from the military for good. Living the civilian life hadn’t been easy but lucky for him he’d been able to stay with his parents, work for his dad at the local hardware store. His parents had turned their basement into an apartment, he had all the amenities he needed including a king size bed since he was six feet four inches tall. Sliding his feet to the floor he stood up, walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water. Downing it in one gulp he leaned against his counter, imagined a lovely woman trying to comfort him. More than likely that was never going to happen, Michael was almost thirty four years old. His mom had tried to set him up with a few women but things never clicked, he needed someone that wouldn’t get mad when he didn’t want to go to a party or just wanted to stay home.

Back
Top Bottom