Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB π”…π”’π”žπ”°π”±π”©π² π“•π”žπ”«π”±π”žπ”°π² ((π•“π•£π•–π•–π••π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, π”Έπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕙𝕣𝕠, 𝕀𝕦𝕓 𝕗𝕠𝕣 π”»π• π•ž, 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖-𝕦𝕑))

NeridaOndine

Supporter
Supporter
Boar Orcs, Elephant giants, Mice feyfolk, and sweet little lamb succubus, all these things and more in the land of Exandroon.

Check latest bumps for any particular current cravings info, and the bottom of this for doubling info!

What I am wanting and can give:

• Literate and descriptive past-tense third person posts. I tend to do novella for intro posts and the occasional climactic scenes, but otherwise I prefer to stay in the 300-800ish range for more of a back and forth.
  • Replies between once a week to several in a single day, depends on mood and muse. Will directly communicate availability. (Currently trying to look for more frequent replies though)
  • Looking to play as anthro character of my own design (A little lamb succubus) of my own design (I didn't draw her, but she's a personal OC I had commissioned) please do not use her design elsewhere. This is a sketch of the face claim for her I will be using, I have a few colored ones but I'd rather not share those except with people whom I begin a story with. No matter which art I use of hers, She is on the busty side, and as I like describing the soft jiggly bouncy nature of a well-stacked character, if that's not something you also thoroughly enjoy too, we likely don't mesh.
  • I'm looking for size difference play with an anthro character where MC is smaller while YC is big and powerful, preferably (but not necessary) something from a predator species as to ramp up the tension of that sort of dynamic.
  • Dubious, or immensely seductive yet romantic smut. I like the complicated push and pull that can come from a possessive/controlling and yet affectionate hand. Feeling 'chased' and having little 'fights' (without actual violent abuse) is a huge craving. Would like the characters to also develop together as a couple regardless of if the dynamic is dubious or not.
  • Dom/sub, Only looking to play as the sub (but can still be active and sometimes initiate even when in that role)

Plot Premise:

A mix between anthros and classic fantasy races.

I adore a good D&D plot, but I also have anthro cravings, so, why not mesh the two so tightly they merge as one?

Many different real animal species we can translate to a fantasy race and anthropomorphize them. That, and I want to play a little lamb carnal fiend (or half fiend)

I'm not looking to play in a world that has humans or common fantasy races, or a modern fantasy, I specifically want to meld different real life animals, with fantasy races or fantasy classes and put it back in a classic fantasy setting.

(More examples: Swan high elves, Tasmanian berserkers, Rhino goliaths, and so on and so forth as we plot and create together. Some fantasy races might mix with several different animal types and natural some class features will fit different races in many different ways as well.)

Might be willing to do a pure anthro setting as well though, as long as the plot seems especially of interest to me, like a couple of the plot options I have listed below.

Plot Nuggets: Will write these as I think of them, right now all I have is the setting and character I wish to play.

Date Hunting Service-
The world of beasts, though evolved, still cannot help the natural separation that occurs between prey and predator. It's by no means illegal to mix, but regardless of legality, the whispers and judgmental looks are their own law, in a way.

That's why 'Primal Love Incorporated' has just the solution for those unique souls whom think that desire of hunt and capture is a boon from the gods to help true mates find one another.

Come to a lavish forest get-away where like-minded folks can come and date and be their most authentic and -base- selves.

MC would arrive to be 'set off' into the woods, where YC then would be unleashed with all the other carnivores to go tackle down their date. (I also have a interesting idea of YC being a fellow 'prey' type but of the bigger strong animals, with a strange defect that they have always had this desire to chase and have surrounded themselves with predator friends to the point they join the service -as a hunter-, adding some strange spice to the usual mix of how the corporation works)

Primally Affianced–
YC perhaps being from a more nomadic people, but a part of the 'honeymoon' stage is going out on one's own with their bride and showing their mettle as a team.
MC from a neighboring peaceful kingdom, very much -not- used to moving from place to play, but they need to align themselves with YC's more primal and intimidating species to keep themselves safe from a looming outside source of danger.
So they gave away their princess/a 'sacrificial lamb' as it were.

I like this because there could be some dub-con, mostly from cultural difference, YC not realizing how little say in her culture she had to her own marriage, not meaning to come off so rough and showing a more tender side as things evolve to help accommodate and help their bride adapt.

A Pet And Partner In Crime–
Even amongst the most civilised societies, the seedy underbelly still festers.

In this world of adventure and magic, there are places, dark corners of the cities, where is folk with enough coin want 'unpaid helpers', there are those who can sell them.

MC would have been captured for her rarity, being found out for what she 'really' is. Then put on display in the middle of the underground auction for someone to take as their own, to 'help' with things of a more intimate kind.

Now, contrary for how it would usually work, I don't want the normal slave x master dynamic. I am wanting more of a oddity of events. Perhaps YC in a righteous adventurer that is undercover due to their rough appearance to blend in and take down this seedy organization from the inside, or they're from a barbarian culture with a deep injustice towards slavery and they can't handle the ways of this land and wishes to right them, but while undercover for however long they have been, they attend this auction and are transfixed by MC but when they don't jump to purchase her, and one of the bosses of the thieves-guild is nearby, feeling suspicious about them, the big-wig offers to -buy her -for- him-

YC can't turn the offer down. That would put them in danger. No one would say no to a free slave. There would be no reasonable excuse.

So, From there when they are alone YC can either tell MC the truth and she can be brought in on the mission and pretend to be their's (though magically she still is until they can figure out how to sever the 'obedient-bond'), or, they can't risk it even with her so YC needs to pretend their intentions are as carnal as one would expect when purchasing a half-succubus, though they refuse to be all out cruel, luckily there is the odd person who treats their purchase more as a affectionate pet then a lowly serf, so it's not too harmful to their projected image to go about the situation so that they can sort of 'take care' of MC as best as possible while in that specific type of 'dynamic'
The reason I want this difference is so MC can occasionally have some agency, and so there can be pockets of scenes where it's clear YC understands she's a person and not a 'thing' to be owned. Basically fantasy narrative ways to have kink scenes and aftercare scenes in equal measure. Also I don't want degradation or objectification, so that situation would be why YC would be overall kinder to her than someone just buying her for the sake of owning her would.

Some prose to tempt you:

The river was the sort of body of water where people barely bothered to name it since it was so insignificant, or if they did, what the people of Pell's crossing deemed it would vastly contrast what a wanderer might call it, and yet nearly no-one would feel compelled to correct the other.

The click-clack of feet against stone sounded of one walking just along the river's edge closest to the little township.

Cream-colored hands held out at honey spotted shoulders, in perfect balance along the rim between path and water.

Hmm...she didn't want to feed...but she was hungry.

And it would likely only be a day before she was...-too- hungry.

Damn.

Really no choice then was there?

The sweet voice box that belonged to this speckled passerby hummed in resolution and surrender, and, with a near pirouette, this lass's back was turned towards the drink and

Tiiiilt,

whiiish,

splash!!

Moments later, a ruby haired figure with arms wrapped beneath her weighty chest, looking cold and yet not shivering, passed the window to an especially forgettable inn, and walked through the door.

Libby Salude glanced around.

Her wavy maroon hair was damp and clung to the sides of her alabaster and umber speckled cheeks, making it look all the more feminine as the red outlines seemed as wine over snow-silk.
Her eyes took in the sight of each figure within the establishment.
Sniffing out for a 'reaction' in regards to her state of dress.

Her clothes dripped with pearls of water that rolled down her legs and made her clothes cling to her body. A mix between a peasant outfit and that of an adventurer...with perhaps a -bit- more skin showing than absolutely necessary, though, in her defense, she wore more clothes regularly then a lot of her ilk.

No judgment of course.

The way the off the shoulder peasant shirt clung to her developed chest almost made the white blouse blend into her moonlight bust, not leaving -the most- to the imagination as to their size and shape. Though it was hardly ever possible to hide her shape.

Her folded oval ears lost a bit of their usual 'poof' due to the drink, and as she walked towards the bar keep, her adorable tear-drop like tail wagged to shake off some of the droplets at the same time her pillow ears flapped up and down to do similar.

She was a faun.

-Apparently.-

Libby sniffled, or, she made it sound like a sniffle as she feigned interest in getting a warm drink, but what she was really doing was smelling for any sign of arousal.
It was near impossible to hide the scent of one's own titilation in the presence of a being such as her, and all she needed was a good strong whiff from one of the mortals in here, and she could get to work...and get things over with, more importantly.

Just a few 'bites'. That's all she needed.

At most a few kisses, then she could be on her merry way.

Naturally, she couldn't help her view from looking to the muscle-tower with the purple eyes in the room, and though she didn't get -much- personal satisfaction in her necessary-'hunting', she did feel a -bit- hopeful that perhaps she'd catch some aroma coming off him, specifically...

Heh, she did tend to enjoy kissing, at the very least, especially when the 'prey' was quite...visually appealing.

The short dripping-wet satyr gave him a nod of acknowledgment, since she came so close to him 'because he was close to the bar', before turning to the inn-keeper with a demure smile of contrition, "Sorry, I left a bit of a trail, could I trouble you for something warm to drink, and maybe even an extra towel if you have it? I can clean up the mess after I get just a little bit warmed up." She bent over the bar, arms crossed, again as though she were trying to get a bit warmer, but as she stood only a few feet away from the raven-haired man, she knew the slopes of her many curves would be on display.

Her peach shaped rear jutted out due to her leaning forward, and showing off the slenderness of her back next to the wideness of her hips.
A heavenly cloud hour-glass of a figure.

Silently, 'innocently', tempting him, or seeing if he -could- be tempted, before making a straight forward move.

She glanced to the man again, friendly, inviting, as though she just -knew- he had to be curious, making idle conversation for coming into the place in such a strange way, "I fell into the lake, heh, how clumsy of me, eh? You'd think I'd never travelled before."

Gods...he had a lot of beef to offer didn't he?...She mentally smacked herself for the ill-timed, possibly fatigued fueled, mental pun.

Libi couldn't say she was shocked that this part of him had a bovine shape to it, but, knowing something logically and experiencing something in real life was two different things.

She was already feeling absolutely puny down before him, his shadow blocking out the sun but his own body there to offer plenty of warmth.

Then this pillar joined the party. Girthy and veiny...some of the veins even seeming a bit peculiar...but she hadn't the patience to inspect them.

A quick exhale, like an athlete about to participate in dedicated practice, escaped Libi's pearl pink lips.

Her body was -built- to handle any and all sizes, it was evolutionary, to be able to siphon from any sentient race a fiendish one might need to take from.
She could do this.
She was good at it.

Libi's hands laid to the front of his thighs, then slowly driiiifted to the edge, like a sensual grand marshal leading in the parade of her oral-show.
The horned cranium diving in.

She tilted until her face was on the underside of the hardening length, which was easy considering their heights, her stippled brow was even obscured by his aerial view, going all the way to the base of the pole.
She could feel her horns shudder, and two slits at her back flinching, along with her wiggling wagging tail.
It was harder to maintain her presence, and her focus was becoming...distracted...
Her tongue laid down flat at the underside of his member, her saliva making her palette feel especially spongy and slippery, and, a few inches longer than one would expect from a faun, it being able to loop around the circumference of his shaft to where the tip of her oral muscle would faintly be seen tickling the topside of his girth.

Then as she withdrew it to wiggle on the underside, her hands swooped below, holding each fuzzy plum in each palm that hung beneath, giving a small and dedicated caress to the orbs and a lift of support.

Once the base of the bottom of his bullhood was decidedly wet, she liiiiiifted his carnal extremity up with her face, liiiiiiiiiicking along his shaft, her long tongue leaving a saliva trail behind as it shifted, left, right, left right, LeftRightLeftRight, along his meat, forcing his salacious structure to point perpendicular to his groin so that her mouth could make it's trail towards that flat-point.

And, as she did so, there was a shift in her form.

The energy he was exuding had gone from sensual to fully sexual, and she had gone too long without a meal, in fact, the longest she had ever gone, to be able to remember to keep her secondary characteristics at bay during a moment such as this.

So her 'traits' could no longer be completely hidden.

While her fingers kneaded his hanging-fruit, and her tongue lathered the bottom of his monument, the other side of her form made its change.
Her little triangular horns seemed to shift behind her brow...and grow larger...larger to the point they were becoming ram like...Mostly ivory and then tipped with the same honey as her spots.
Then, 'flit flap',
bat-like-wings unfurling, alabaster pinions with light brown spots stretched out at her shoulder blades.
Even her wagging dollop of a doe tail began to shiver, and elongate, and then streeeeeetch into a smooth dotted limb with a valentine-shaped point.

It wasn't like a mirage however, wasn't as though what she looked like seconds before was fake, her previous horns and tail were not a illusion, it seemed more, that her body just had -two- 'true forms', and this was the one needed for this activity.

A half-bred demon.

Her lips finally ended their journey to his slightly-pyramid tip, her mouth opening wide and her eyes cast upwards at him.

Her pupils had changed shape.

They were now hearts.

Another version of Libi now stood on her knees before Bjork, and as she looked up at him, her face didn't seem to indicate that she was aware she had just made a huge reveal to him. In fact she looked at him as though nothing strange happened at all.

She had changed on accident.

So she made no attempt to pause as the now sexual-imp was revealed, and bobbed her head downward with a loud

SLUUUUURP.

Her cheeks going sallow while she sucked down, the cap of his delectable trunk being pulled into the warm and satin gums with a tongue that cradled the under curve welcomingly.

Usually, a man would have fully fallen to his knees by now, but perhaps minotaur just had more sturdiness?

She kept to work, feeling things would be settled amiably in no time.

It was a lot to take in, but as her mouth got used to the large member for a moment, her speckled tail wagging behind her like a happy canine, there was soon a loud, 'ULP!' and those stretched lips started to devour more of his length.
Inch worming her slippery and velvet way down his rod while her fingers flexed and undulated against his sack.
Drool generously slipping along his girth to help lubricate her way down the substantial width.

Each swallow and 'upping' rubbing along his foreskin, until she made it half way down him, miraculously,

then 3/4 down.

Then finally, his tip was being snuggly slithered into her airtight velour-vice throat.
She had pulled him to the most depths that his intimidating form could reach.

Her nose 'booped' the center of his pelvis, as he was fully buried within the velveteen maw, her neck bulging on the outside, making a near perfect outline of his large erotic shape.

Taking a second to let herself get used to the stretching, as it was the most her body had gone before, one second, then two,

Then she felt confident and her lungs were prepared to hold for awhile to properly perform.

'Gulk Guk Guk~"

She purposefully gagged against him, the muscles in her esophagus rubbing back and forth along his flesh. The sloppy drool starting to cascade onto his groin and paddle down to his testes and her fingers. She used her own spittle, her palms sloping upwards to catch the wetness before gliding back down to properly cup his sacks. Giving further softness to her massaguing. The vicious nature making it easier to essentially milk the bovine that was hovering high above her.

Libi's flexible tongue, which was much longer than that of a satyr, wrapped around his pole like a snake, looping over and over as a serpent climbing a tree, and once swooped around him at least 3 times, the taste-bud coil began to coast uuuup, like a spring that was closing together, and then doooooown, like a slinky stretching in order to bounce.

This continued around his trapped erection, able to add even more friction to his joystick with the swing to and fro, back and forth, uuuuuuuup and dooooown. Being stroked while also fully consumed behind her mouth.

All the while, her gulping made a cacophony of lewd amorous tunes.

"gluk GUK GLUK ULP ULP!~"

Each note was another squeeze and rub all over his burrowed length.

Kinks: I'm looking for as many of these as can be used, but only a few are absolute needs which I will specify

Consensual
Dub-con (Receiving, not required but preferred)
Size difference (MC smaller, YC larger/muscular, requirement)
Soft-domination
After care (requirement)
Hickies (receiving)
Oral (giving and receiving, requirement)
Biting
Hunting/Chasing
Aphrodisiacs/pheromones
Hurt/Comfort (More so MC being harmed by her environment/things on the outside, and then comforted, even if dubiously, by YC)
Clitoral Stimulation (requirement)
Light bondage
Praise Play!!! (Receiving, requirement)
Force rooted in affection
Tit-fucking
Obsession
MC forced to orgasm (especially through cunnilingus.)
Breast/Nipple play
Light Pet-play
Primal Play
Prey/Predator

Red light! That'll be a no!! These are non-negotiable, I won't even entertain an intro message if it involves one of these

Full abusive Non-con/Cruelty/Heartless domination
Death (except for the rare -plot- related reason towards side characters)
Incest
Real life face claims
Make-up (dunno why, but I hate having MC wear it)
Piercings (On MC, YC can have them if you'd like)
Breath play
Bimbofication
Scat/Throw up/WaterSports
Face-slapping
Degradation (Examples; The terms 'Whore, slut, bitch, cum dump, fuck toy' and words of that ilk, -all- count as degradation to me)
Heavy Humiliation
Cheating/Non-monagomy
Orgasm denial
Intense sadism
Steampunk/cyberpunk
Characters under 25 (playing as one or against one, except in platonic-plot related scenes as minor/side character roles)
MC being dominant
Intro pm's lacking detail or suggestions to help get the plotting rolling. Please come ready to brainstorm.

Need a Dom? Need a sub? A particular guy/girl/nonbinary faceclaim to play against? Slice of life? Mystery? Want a (at max 3 person) harem? Need a fandom canon character?
What you need, in exchange for what I want, I am eager to provide.

Now there are some caveats, so let's get those out of the way–

Even for your tale, I still cannot give you these things;

• Full abusive Non-con/Cruelty/Heartless domination (willing to do light non-con or dub-con though)
  • Death (except for the rare -plot- related reason towards side characters)
  • Incest
  • Real life face claims
  • Breath play (Towards the character I would play, from mine to yours works)
  • Scat/Throw up/WaterSports
  • Face-slapping (Towards the character I would play, from mine to yours works)
  • Degradation (Towards the character I would play, from mine to yours works)
  • Heavy Humiliation (Towards the character I would play, from mine to yours works)
  • Intense sadism
  • Characters under 25 or over 48 (playing as one or against one, except in platonic-plot related scenes as minor/side character roles)

And most importantly, you must come to me with a idea in mind for your side of the bargain and frankly a sense of eagerness in regard to both.
If I am going to simultaneously write 2 rps with one partner, one for you and one for me, it's because I vibe immaculately with both OOC discussion and writing style. I wanna be hype and I need that energy in return to keep things moving. After you've explained what you desire I will ask questions and try to figure out how to portray what you want to the best of my abilities and I expect the same in return.

Looking for posts for both tales to be (except for perhaps intros which are understandably longer) in the 500ish word range most, but doesn't have to be all, the time to hopefully allow more frequent replies, though understanding when things happen like real life getting in the way. Feeling compatibility in the writing style will also be a factor if I am willing to do the double or not so must be comfortable exchanging writing samples

As long as that works, then all other possibilities are on the table.

Last edited:
Still a bit sick right now but not enough that I can't do some plotting for a potential story to add once my energy is back

I think a plot that I could craft with someone would be the most fun, but I still have the plot nuggets to offer if interested

Kinda have an idea of MC captured into a slave trade and being bought, but with some subverting of the trope so YC doesn't actually dehumanize her, perhaps a undercover knight trying to clean up the filth from the inside? A anti hero whose heart strings get pulled and he makes a brash decision to 'save' her

or perhaps a good ole adventure party situation

Nothing fully fleshed out yet enough to put down in plots, but something to chew on and perhaps expand on in plotting

Usually I play M x F, but I have gotten a bit of a craving to play against a buff trans woman, so something like one of these?

(warning, first link, and the one I am most interested in, IS NSFW, again, the 'bull' link is entirely NSFW, but also the one that most fits the vibe of what i mean for this plot)

Kinda wanna double specifically so I can ask for (almost) whatever I want and give (almost) whatever my partner wants

Be nice to perhaps double within the same RP, so instead of two seperate PM's with each of our cravings in a different setting, someone whom also wants characters in an anthro would would workout best?

Might just be easier to keep track of things.

Not strictly limited to this, open for discussion, but these points get priority over other possible inquiries

Though,
a touch more availability on a daily basis? Of course totally get the occasional few days of no reply, but I'm kinda craving to make more headway with a story a bit faster than the average 'once a week/day' type stories I have going on.
Naturally i think that means moderately shorter posts, however, as long as there is that vivid emotional narrative and physical details present so the scenes have enough to get where we need to go, all around, then I'm happy with that.

Something with a bit more frequency of posting would be nice, I've enjoyed doubling recently, specifically when someone plays a dom for me and I play a dom for them, even though I don't like playing a dom in any other context, being able to ask more freely for what I want, and giving someone what they want in that manner, has been fun, especially when both stories are both anthro/in the same world.

Otherwise, I'm pretty open to options.
Please be sure to lemme know if you are looking for a single RP from here or a doubling situation when messaging so I can better give ideas and stuff to work with right out the gate

Please let me know if you wish to double or go with a singular idea you enjoyed on here

The Idea I am most currently interested in is with the betrothal plot, I have a bunch of ideas swirling about

Most interested in a betrothal plot, but also happy to do some plotting to find 'the right fit'

Please let me know if you are wishing to double, or want to discuss a singular idea based of the wants in this thread, thank you ^^

Have a few ideas swirling about, so up for more open plotting as long as it's with the character I am wanting to play and has some of those necessary kinks

Please let me know if you are wishing to double, or want to discuss a singular idea based of the wants in this thread, thank you ^^

Back
Top Bottom