Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Fantasy. Mostly of demons and their daughters.

Karoshhin

Moon
As a roleplaying partner, I'd say I'm a pretty chill individual.

Settings.
My go-to settings? Why, mostly fantasy! I'm very much down for all kinds of fantasy, depending on the mood and the story at hand. For example, a story weaved with a sence of exploration and discovery calls for a setting that would punctuate these feelings; inhabited by strange, not totally "here" characters, blessed with uninhabited lands and perhaps an ever present fog that symbolises hardships of, this time our own, characters, this setting would be a good backbone for the said story. Or maybe we just want to fool around? A 'classic' sword & sorcerry, with a feel of an adventure to it, might to the trick. I'm not particulary fond of pre-established settings except for a few exceptions, but at least I enjoy crafting my own. It'd be really cool if you enjoy it too.

Characters.
I'm the kind of person who views characters as appendages to the stories, or, to be more precise, to situations. Rather than creating characters and then meshing them up together, I prefer to mesh together characters, and then to discover who they are by how they act under stress. That being said, my characters have a tendency to be twistedly fucked up in one way or another. Do yours?

Kinks.
Saying I don't have any limits would be an unpleasent stretch. I do, and a lot. But I also have such an inspiring array of fetishes that it would do them no good trying to list each and every one of them. Rather, I've decided to include favorable and disfavorable kinks in relation to stories, except for a few very important fetishes that stand out for me.

YES: Dub-con (and everything that has a bittersweet taste to it). Most beloved one out of three, I consider it to be a deal breaker should dub-con evade the story completely, but I don't really mind how far are we willing to take it. A boyfriend lovingly coersing his busy girlfriend into giving him some attention to me is dub-con-ish, though on a lighter side. For darker examples, check out the plots bellow.

NO: underage, furies, scat, guro.

Posting.
I can post at least once every two days, but usually much faster. The size depends: the more you give, the more you receive. You can expect a couple of paragraphs and I'm expecting the same.

Plots.

Reunion
Rumors spread like forest fire, and the one about new deadly bounty was no exception. One hundred thousand crowns, dead or alive: whoever will apprehend the target will have at their disposal a small fortune and a free will to spend it however they like. The news of this spectacular bounty were so potent, in fact, that they managed to reach ears of an otherworldly being. A being who some eighteen to twenty five years ago had a one night stand with a woman who fits the bounty description almost perfectly. A being terrible at being a father.
This is a father(?) daughter incest plot, where father is a [VERY NSFW] crimson demon, and her daughter is a stunning las.
[yes: monstrous dick, incest[father(?)/daughter], musk, very sloppy sex ]
[maybe: impregnation ]
[no: can only think of the usual suspects ]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom