Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any New Plots Added! Plot and Smut Options

Jotato

Moon
Greetings fellow RPers! Welcome to my request thread and I truly hope we make some word magic together. I'm still working out the kinks for this thread while also figuring out all the things I can do with it technically speaking. I'll try to use colors and the spoiler thing so you can skip over things that don't interest you. Please message me if anything here interests you!
_________________________________________________________________________________

COLOR KEY: About me | Pairings | Characters I'd like to Play | Plot-based RPs | Pics to spark ideas
_________________________________________________________________________________​

Well, hello again. My name is Joey, I'm 25 years of age, and I'm a very busy person. However, as long as things aren't blowing up in my real life, I try to post fairly regularly. I've been role-playing and free writing for many years. I'm a really big fantasy/Sci-Fi person so any RP I do will likely have some element that is beyond our world. In my RPs I'm very comfortable playing multiple characters however I don't like to main more than two. I like to think of roleplays as cooperative story writing and character development is important in story writing. Due to this I feel like having too many characters doesn't allow me fully develop them. Kinks wise, I generally prefer to play a submissive, love bondage, praise, and size difference. I'm open to things however I will not do watersports, scat, degradation, or noncon. So yeah... Also feel free to message me if you think we'd be a good fit for one of your ideas.

_________________________________________________________________________________

My desired role will be on the left.
- Witch x king/chief
- Fox skin walker x were-creature
- Mechanic x ship captain
- Librarian x Modern day orc

_________________________________________________________________________________​

- Chef on interplanetary transport
- Technopath
- Siren as a bar singer
- Modern day Greek oracle

- Miss Macy's Magic Mixtures: Macy Wellington comes from a long line of potion masters. However, as times change her families concoctions became less desired, and Macy thinks this is due to a lack of marketing. After doing a bit of research, and a lot of arguing with her mother, she finally began her online business. Miss Macy's Magic Mixtures offer potions for the modern problems, boost your charisma for a meeting, boost your charm for a date, share this two part love potion with your significant other and deepen your relationship as you delve into new sensations! And, to everyone in her family's surprise, the business was doing well! But, her mother was aging and she had no siblings to help keep up with the demand. So she posted a wanted add out for a potions assistant, someone to do the grunt work for her. Of course there's opportunity to move up and really learn the trade. She expected to get a young witch in her prep shop with her, but surprisingly the first person that came for an interview was far from a teen looking for guidance. She couldn't keep her eyes off the attractive candidate coming to meet her. Oh boy... if they get hired, there's going to be a lot of sexual tension around here...

- Sixir University: If your desired major involves demonology, necromancy, conjuring, inter-species communication, or anything that might prepare you to live in the magical world then Sixir is the school for you! These were some of the words that enchanted Ciomna during the early days of her youth. Now here she was, entering her third year at the university and finally being able to take the classes that actually interest her and pertain to her major. On top of that, she's recently gotten a position as a teaching assistant. This year was seeming to shape up wonderfully! Now... if only this half-hell hound girl could finally explore the romantic side that college life was supposed to offer. (Looking for mostly romance, YC can be a professor, staff, or student on campus.)

-
The No-harm List: Living in a city that's a melting pot of criminals, feuding gangs, and a local government that generally only cares about how funded they are isn't really as bad as it sounds. Well, it is. But not if you can defend yourself. And Petra could certainly take care of herself. Everyone loved to think she was the perfect target. Who wouldn't try to mug a little 5'2" brunette walking home from her shift as a bartender? It seems like a good idea until she drops her purse and shifts into a seven foot stone golem. Still, living this way wasn't ideal. Petra was saving up to get out of the city when one night while walking home she stumbles across a bruised and beaten young boy fleeing down the street towards her away from a few men. Heroism wasn't really her style but kids... kids are off limits. And so, Petra saved the boy and it changed her life forever. Not because she took a few bullets which bruised her even in golem form, not because it sparked a desire to continue helping people, but because the boy she saved was the son of a crime lord. Arguably, the crime lord. And he put her on a no-harm list. That's all fine and dandy, except now Petra is the target of his enemies while under the protection of his people. So much for saving and getting out. (YC does not have to be the crime lord but was hoping it would be someone in that mob/gang)

-The Bridge: War raged between humans and demons for so long that history had no record of anything different. Too may lives were lost on both sides so those in power managed to reach a treaty. The youngest prince and his new wife agreed to live under the demon queen's rule and serve as ambassadors. The fighting stopped, trade began, even tensions started to fall. A couple of years after they had moved to the demon realm the young couple was delighted to learn their family was growing. They were eight months along and on their way back to Queen Erregina's castle when their carriage was attacked. The only reason the treaty wasn't completely lost is the fact that they had been attacked by a group of humans opposing their work, and the fact that Erregina saved their daughter. When the dying mother was brought before the Erregina was able to deliver the child by gifting her certain abilities beyond that of humans as evident by the red swirling tribal like tattoos covering the newborns body. As Erregina held the newborn she whispered to the child she would raise. "You will be the bridge between our worlds." (Inspired by this
image)

All these should be links to the images. Respect to all the artists although I don't know any of them. I just know they're not mine haha.

-
Explorer finds abandon temple (I already have a potential starter)
-
Elder Vampire(YC) x Newly Turned(MC)
- Traveling between worlds by use of portals
- Post apocalyptic world
- The Zodiac Rulers(Example)
-
Secluded Palace

Last edited:
I've got some new things to add but haven't found time at my computer to do so. But I'm gonna bump this right now anyway!

Back
Top Bottom