Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm Sorry

Silver Screen Fiend

Super-Earth
I'm an asshole. I honestly don't like that about myself. I can be a dismissive, judgmental prick on this site. It's toxic behavior and, for the new year, I want to improve myself to become a better role player, and more importantly a better member of this community. If I've been rude to you, if I've been confrontational, I want to sincerely apologize. I want nothing more than to move on and do my best to rise above the toxic aspects of my personality. It's unfortunate that I cannot get along with everyone, or tolerate every kind of personality. In the past I've stood my ground and refused to admit any wrongdoing in my behavior-- that it's simply the fault of the community for not allowing my words and actions. I really want to become a better, more responsible person, and the first step is admitting my mistakes and recognizing my faults. I'm not asking forgiveness from anyone, because frankly I don't think I deserve it, but here's to a brighter future with greener pastures.

Most of my issues come from the general chat function at the top of the page. It's just there, and since I'm a lonely person I like to see what people are talking about. For the most part I find conversations that bore me, that irritate me, that exhibit behavior I don't personally approve of, and that leads me to butt in and make an unwanted and judgmental statement. There's simply no use for that, it doesn't help anyone, and it certainly doesn't do me any favors, so I'll just ignore that function of the site entirely for the time being. I guess it's my fault for being this way-- I can't blame the rest of the world for not acting in a way that I approve of. However, I do recognize that I am a "weird fucker", and that, in general, I hate what everyone loves, and love what everyone hates. Finding people with similar interests has always been difficult, especially IRL where I live in a place full of toxic people with vicious personalities and hateful agendas. Isolating myself and refusing to participate in society isn't doing me any favors, but I still get the impression that the world simply isn't made for me, and I just happen to be born a strange individual that just can't get with the program.

Identifying your own issues is certainly an excellent start. Further, this is probably better than most folks would go. Good for you. Not that you've ever gone after me as far as I can tell.

I'm a bit of a weird fucker of sorts myself, so eh.

Identifying your own issues is certainly an excellent start. Further, this is probably better than most folks would go. Good for you. Not that you've ever gone after me as far as I can tell.

I'm a bit of a weird fucker of sorts myself, so eh.

The times I've frequented the chat I found your comments and insight entertaining if not enlightening. Thank you for the encouragement!

Back
Top Bottom