Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Futa fun (female search for all things futa)

Draiger

Moon
So I thought that putting my search for futa's up on this list in hopes for more rps.
One thing please as I am finding a lot of people really don't read my things. Please before pm for an rp, read. There are days where I might end up getting a bit picky on what I am in the mood for so I really do like it when people read my post. I read everyone's as I find it polite. THANKS~

*I really do enjoy playing a female for a futa.
*I can play a dom female or a sub female.
*Don't hesitate to ask if it's not on the list. I am always up for anything with a futa.
*If you want to play on Discord, I would be more then happy to.
*Anything in bold is what I really want to do.

Kinks

Non Canons:
Elf x Elf
Elf x Human
Pirate x Mermaid
Mermaid x Mermaid
Goddess x Goddess
Goddess x Priestess
Demon x Angel
Demon x Human
Werewolf x Human
Werewolf x Werewolf
Incest
Pokemon x Trainer

Looking for:
Moon Goddess
Mom x Daughter
Mom x Neighbors daughter
Bimbo mother
older sister
Futa Mother x Daughter
Mother x Futa Daughter best friend
Pop Star x Futa Fan
Popular Girl x Futa Gamer Girl
Random Hook-Ups
Neighbors
Demon x Futa Girl
Werewolves
Futaxtrap (something new for me that I willing to try)
Anything with multi-characters.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have new ideas that I am looking to do.

first- is going to be tentacle and breeding (looking to play sub)
Alraune is something like mother nature. She is the last of her kind as human's destroyed all plant life and now use machines to make air. She wants to bring back the plant life but in order to do that she needs girls in order to plant her eggs into them. However, most of the girls do not have the right body to hold the eggs to make more Alraune as the eggs once planted inside they die. However, she is able to find one girl who accidentally stumbles into her breeding grounds who has the right body to make Alraune.

second- based on The Bachelorette
The humans have found out that there are different creatures out there. They are working to make friends with these people so they are finding ways to intermingle the races.

is that MC has been looking for love for a while and has not been able to find any so she goes onto a show where she is hoping she can find love. She finds out that she is the only human and that the rest are all different sorts of creatures and monsters.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom