Mx Female My Guilty Pleasure (Seeking Dominant)

Tony4Rent

Super-Earth
Well hey there~

If you've already taken the time to click on this prompt, then maybe I can convince you to take just a little bit more and let me spout off about a particular craving I've had growing for awhile now. To put things bluntly enough, I am  dying to have my humanity stripped away from me. I want to be taken, degraded, and used like nothing more than a living sex toy. Treated like an object, like property, like a thick cock walking on two legs that needs to quickly learn its place.

Who I end up underneath I'm not too picky about, as far as I'm concerned the sky is the limit for whatever sort of character you want to play, so long as they have a dominant streak, and quite a bit of disregard for any of my basic human rights. Still, nonetheless here's a few quick scene suggestions just to help get things rolling.

A Sense of Community- This one could be the most basic, but is still chalked full of potential.~ You could play the one woman in every neighborhood who just seems to draw everyone's attention. No matter where you walk you have eyes following behind you, and with just a few words you could wrap any man in a ten mile radius around your finger. As such I can't help but to volunteer to assist with all manner of chores and tasks, hoping to get in your good graces....only to learn that my reward waiting inside that house is a lot more than I could ever hope to handle.

House of Horrors- This one would take a dive deeper into the realm of the supernatural. Could be I'm sort sort of amateur ghost hunter? Or even just a reckless college student trying to complete a dare. Either way I find myself spending a night in the old abandoned mansion resting deep in a nearby forest......only to very quickly learn that the place is inhabited by a very territorial....and very unforgiving female spirit.

Monster Mash- This is more of a...general theme than an scenario in and of itself, I'll admit that much. But its a theme that's always seemed so attractive. I could play one of numerous fantasy tropes. The amateur soldier, the hopeless adventurer, even just a lost traveler. But all would have one thing in common, they end up wandering into a powerful monster girls territory right in the middle of mating season.

Those are all just suggestions of course. So, if you happen to have any changes you'd like to make, or any ideas of your own, then please by all means let me know. But to round things off nicely here's a list of my kinks and limits. None of the kinks are necessary of course~

kinks are breeding, mind break, light bondage, cumplay, size difference, monster girls, human furniture, scent play, degradation, sensory deprivation, fantasy settings, pet play, brainwashing, face sitting, breath play and wide hips.

Limits are gore, snuff, underage, feminization, sounding, snowballing, pegging, scat and feet

Hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited:
Still looking for some unlucky (or lucky depending on how you look at it) victims

Back
Top Bottom