Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Dom male! (Anthros welcome as well)

UsagiChan

Planetoid
My discord is : NeoQueenSerenity#2320

I am looking for someone that doesn't mind including the darker side of rps. Like non con and such. I am also open to using Discord and skype as well as email and course BMR.
I am open to most plot types and I will list those that I wont do. That being said I do have a few plots I would like to do I also am open to any plots you might have in mind. I would also like to let whom ever answers this that I do work two jobs. I am also the mother of 3 children. SO there will be times when I can post a bunch in a row. There will also be times when it will be a day or two before I can respond. If It will be longer than two days I will do my very best to give you an update. If I don't and its been longer than two days feels free to poke me. Life is distracting and I can get forgetful.

Things I wont do:
Sister x sister
Sister x brother
Sister x step brother/ step father
Sister x father
Underage girl x anything.
Anything bathroom related, or vore. No fisting either.

All my characters will be 18+. I don't mind if my character is 18 and yours is 30 or so on. Anyway please feel free to message me. Let me know if your interested. I be around. Feel free to ask for my discord info or my skype I will gladly hand them over. ^.^

Last edited:
I have returned and am looking for rp buddies. I was sick and had a lot to deal with now that things are better I am back

A large Luxury college known for its ability to help people reach for the stars. It has produced some of the best Doctors, Lawyers, Actors and such. The only allowed 1 or 2 honor students in each year. These were low income students that would be given full rides excluding food. On another note the college was a all boys school. Even though it was the best they didn't enroll girls. They did this in hopes of keeping the young men focus on their studies. My character would be a young women whom got into the school by accident. Her and her twin brother look enough alike that when she dresses as a boy you can't tell them apart and with names like Devin and Daniel it was easy to assume they were twin boys rather than Devin a Girl and Daniel a boy. She had gotten in for her track records and grades.

Story bump

Back
Top Bottom