Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MCU Security (RoleplayMaster x YelloMit)

RoleplayMaster

Supernova
Curtis sighed, the twenty one year old driving towards the Marvel studio to pick up his two charges. Full name, Curtis Johansson, it was not difficult for people to make the connection to his older sister, Scarlett. Yes, he was the kid brother of the Black Widow, and yes, that brought as much taunting as you'd expect from having a hot sister your entire life. It was why he had gone into security, rather than follow his sibling's footsteps and go into acting.

But rather than steer away from her, it seemed their paths would cross once more. After she and her costar, Elizabeth Olsen, began receiving death threats, it was felt necessary they get a security detail. And she felt no safer than when she was with her little brother. The thought did admittedly bring a smile to the young man's face, even if he tried to hide emotions during his job. Thankfully no one was around to see it.

Pulling into the studio car park in the VIP section, he turned the car off and walked to the exit doors. A moment later, Scarlett would receive a text. "I am out the back. Where are you two?"

It was weird. While she had always been the subject of threats before, it had really escalated more so during the last couple of Avengers movie. Not only for her, but for Elizabeth. Incredibly hardcore comic book fans will find anything and everything wrong with their favourite characters come to life on the big screen, and instead of constructive criticism, they just rant and rave and threaten to kill. It was insane. Luckily for her, she had her little brother Curtis help her out with all these insane threats by acting as security for her and Elizabeth for the foreseeable future.

While he wasn't the most intimidating man at first glance, she knew that he could handle things if need be, and that made her feel safe. Scarlett checked her phone once she felt the text vibration and saw it was from Elizabeth. She smirked and then quickly texted her back. "About to come inside to you. BRT." she responded, as she then put her phone back in her back jean pocket. Her and Curtis then walked through the exit doors and then towards to where Elizabeth was in the back. They both went through one more set of doors and as soon as they opened, Elizabeth turned around and smiled. "Hey guys! How are you two?" Elizabeth asked the siblings, first walking up to Scarlett to give her a big hug.

"I'm good, Liz. Can't speak for my brother though." Scarlett replied with a smirk. Elizabeth then looked over to Curtis and smiled even more. She came up to him and hugged him as well, and when she had the chance, she whispered in his ear. "Hey cutie, are you good?"

Curtis walked with Scarlett as they went to look for Elizabeth. It was his first day on the job, which was why he wasn't with them both already. His job description was that he'd be with both girls at all times. As they waded through the sets, he made small talk, asking about how the filming was going, and if she was keeping safe. General talk from him, nothing too personal. He was always a quiet kid, as far as she knew, didn't have any sort of relationships, and his friend circle was quite small.

Soon, the two found his other charge, Elizabeth Olsen. Damn she was cute. His eyes surveyed what she wore, under the guise of ensuring it was safe (eg. easy to run in if needed). Of course, it could be seen as checking her out. And while he would deny it, that was truthfully what he was doing.

If Scarlett watched her brother as Elizabeth hugged him, she would first notice the surprise that she was coming in for a hug. Then the awkwardness as he reached a single hand up to her back to reciprocate the hug. And finally, the light pink tinge on his cheeks as she whispered to him.

"I am well, thank you... maybe keep this a little more professional?" He suggested, wanting to do his job, and do it well. "Do you two have everything you need? Are there any errands you need to run, or are you free to return home?" Home was a hired safe house, one that only the three of them knew about. Not even their other costars were allowed to go to their new location.

Even though Scarlett was there, Elizabeth couldn't help but check out her younger brother. He was shorter than both of them, had brown hair, with a clean haircut, and piercing blue eyes which were slightly hidden by the glasses he was wearing. While he wasn't a huge, muscle bound man, he was clearly very fit and toned. Hell, he would have to be if he had any chance of being a decent bodyguard for both of them.

After Curtis asked if they had everything they needed and such, Elizabeth nodded in reply. "Yeah, I think we're good for now. I just wanna go home now and relax." Elizabeth said, and Scarlett agreed with her. "Yeah, I'm a bit tired and I'm pretty sure we're all good with everything for now." After everything was set, the three of them started to make their way back to the car, which wasn't super subtle. It was a big, black SUV with tinted windows and bulletproof everything. Something a mafia boss or the President would be driven around in.

As they were walking back, Elizabeth grabbed Curtis by the arm to stop him. "Hey, would you be able to carry this just back to the car? Its super heavy and my shoulders are really sore." Elizabeth asked, as she was holding a giant, blue dufflebag full of clothes and other things. "Usually I can carry it, but not today." she continued, as Scarlett scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Oh, come on, Liz. Its only like 50 meters to the car. You can do it."

Elizabeth shook her head. "No, I can't, otherwise I wouldn't be asking." she replied, knowing that the siblings had no idea that in fact her shoulders were fine, and the fact that she had the hots for Scarlett's younger brother.

Giving a nod, Curtis was happy to hear they were both ready to go. In such a large environment, there were too many risks. It was a 'safe' location, but not a secure one. He made to leave, when he was gripped on the hand by Elizabeth. As she asked if he could carry her bag, he let out an annoyed breath. He was a bodyguard, not an assistant. "I need to be free and mobile, in case anything happens." He told her, but thought it over. It wouldn't be hard to drop the bag if someone attacked, and it would likely be easier than her struggling with it in case of emergency. The two would be better off running than dealing with luggage.

With a sigh, despite his words, he grabbed the dufflebag from her. Even when he was younger, he was quite easily manipulated by beautiful women. He didn't allow it as often now, but it still seeped in here and there. "C'mon." He said, grunting slightly as he grabbed the bag. "What's in here?" He asked, walking toward the SUV. Unlocking it with the remote, the boot was opened and her bag was thrown in, but with some gentleness to it. Climbing into the driver's seat, he waited for the girls to get in before locking the doors and driving off.

"What's in here?" Curtis asked Elizabeth as he placed the dufflebag into the back of the SUV. Elizabeth giggled slightly and shrugged her shoulders. "Oh, you know, clothes and... other stuff." she replied, acting a little silly in the process. Scarlett rolled her eyes again as they both got into the back of the SUV. "God, you're so weird sometimes, Liz." she said, as they both clicked their seatbelts in and Curtis started to drive off out of the parking lot. Luckily it wasn't too long of a drive back to the safe house, so they didn't have to wait forever to get there.

During the drive, Elizabeth got her phone out and brought up her contacts. While Scarlett had Curtis' number, she didn't, and since he was their security, she thought that it would be best to have the number in case she needed.... something. "Hey Scar, what's Curtis' number?" she asked her, while filling out the rest of the contact information. "Why do you need his number?" Scarlett replied back, slightly confused by the sudden request. "Well in case he's not around and I need something, he can maybe help me out." Elizabeth replied, knowing full well she had other plans in mind.

"Alright, here's his number." Scarlett said, as she said the number out loud so that Elizabeth could put it into her phone. After she was done, all three of them finally got back to their safehouse....

Curtis didn't bother asking for her to elaborate as Elizabeth played coy with the contents of her bag. Rolling his eyes, he gave a nod and moved to the car to begin driving.

As he heard the girls discuss his phone number, he could have told her himself, as he knew it by memory. Regardless, it was good that she got his number. "Can you please text me from your phone, Ms Olsen? Just so I can get your number in case of emergency." The young man requested.

--

Soon, the trio were at the safehouse. The building was quite normal, perhaps a little lower class than what the girls were used to, but that was the point. Make sure no one knew two actresses were living there. The garage had an automatic door, so Curtis pressed the button, waited for it to raise, before entering and shutting the door once more.

Leaving the car, Curtis grabbed Elizabeth's bag and lead them inside. "Okay... Kitchen and living room are over there. Bathroom 1 there, as well as the laundry. Upstairs are the bedrooms and bathroom 2. Three bedrooms, I have the master bedroom as it is located in the middle of both of yours, thus giving me easier access to get to you if needed. Locks are on most doors, namely bathrooms and bedrooms, however, please do not use these unless in case of emergency... Now, any questions?" he asked, looking at both women.

Back
Top Bottom