Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Meeting at a family gathering [NSFW] (Lewd Misconduct and strangelove)

strangelove

Super-Earth
face.PNG This was going to be the most awkward evening in Claire Reynolds' life. She was going to meet her mom's new family. The young woman was happy that her mom had found a new boyfriend. But there was several things that was going to make this whole thing quite awkward.

First of all was the fact that some of the family of her mother's new boyfriend they seemed to be rather conservative in their views of things. Claire, being a pre-op trans woman would have to go quietly around that crowd. She didn't want to offend anyone and she didn't want her mom's love life ruined. But if it had only been that she could have managed. The other ting was that her ex would be there. Not only that, her ex was her mom's boyfriend's daughter. It hadn't been pretty when they broke off and they hadn't seen each other for over a year and Claire was so over Jennifer. But something told Claire that the feeling wasn't mutual. At least Jennifer had been stalking her online for a while. That was going to be a tough one.

But still, Claire would be there for her mother. She was wearing a long black dress - that hugged her body and she hoped somehow would make Jennifer want her even more - she was a little mean that way. And on her feet were four inch sandals. Her cappuccino colored skin were perfect and her lips pink. She was dressed to impress her mom's boyfriend's family so no one would ever think she had been anything but a girl.

G5g5HJJ.jpg
“Now Jennifer I don’t want any trouble with you Claire. We’re not doing this for you to be in your feelings, we’re doing this so everyone has the chance get to know the important woman in my life.” Chris, their father, looked at Jennifer in warning. He knew about the pair having dated previously. It was how the older man came to know Catherine. August looked at his sister with a smirk as she rolled her eyes, but nodded. She was a piece of work sometimes, always sulking when she didn’t get her way.

August was the oldest of the two siblings at 26 and he knew little to nothing about Catherine and Claire having spent the past three years in a different state for a gig at a marketing firm. He knew both women were supposed to be nice on the eyes from what his sister gushed about when they’d been dating but she’d been a fortress of secrecy after they broke up, refusing to even speak Claire’s name for a while. He couldn’t tell it she loved the girl, but she definitely left an impression on his little sister.

August’s love life had been less than eventful. Between work and unrealistic ideals he’d set for the women he come across, a long term relationship had never happened for him. Sex did, and while his partners left feeling satisfied, he just felt like something was missing. He spent his life being with women he society thought he should be with and not with who he thought he should be with and it was growing old.

He was happy for pops though, glad the older version of himself as able to find love again after losing this mother seven years ago. The man definitely seemed in good spirits and more open than he had been in a long time. He’d softened up in being with Catherine.

August walked through the kitchen and outside where a few members of his extended family were and finished setting up the backyard to put the food they’d cooked outside. The sun was shining and the spring breeze was cool against his skin. It was a perfect day and he was dressed accordingly in straight black jeans that hugged his athletic thoughts and simple white t-shirt with a jean jacket. Pops had tasked them with making the lunch since his mother taught them both and he was a nightmare in the kitchen. He wanted everything to be perfect an August would make sure that happened.

He’d just finished putting the last few dishes out and turning on some music when he heard the doorbell ring.

“Got it!” His voice was deep and warm as he made a beeline for the door, wanting to answer before his sister did. He smoothed his hands down his stomach in groom gesture before opening the door with a pearly white smile.

He hazel eyes fell to what must have been Catherine as he stepped to the side.

“I’m gonna take a wild guess and say you’re Catherine. Come in!” He gestured for them to come inside as he heard his dad coming down the stairs. His eyes dropped to the shapely caramel legs that accompanied what must have been Claire and slid up her curvy frame with interest before meeting her dark eyes and feeling his stomach clench a bit. Fuck if she wasn’t gorgeous. At 6’1” he topped her height by a good margin, but she was perfect to him.

“And you’re Claire. I’m August.” He looked at her a moment...well moments longer than he should before his mind got it together. “It’s good to put a name to your faces.” By then his father and sister were at the door.

“Hi baby.” wrapped Catherine in a warm hug.

“Long time no see Claire.” August knew that tone and shut her down.

“Let’s go out to the backyard where everyone else is. The foods ready and it’s better than standing at the door getting to know one another.”

Last edited:
As her mom wrapped her arms around her boyfriend she met the family for the first time. Or rather she met the son. She had assumed that August had been a lot like Jennifer - superficial and annoying. But he seemed like a very different person than his sister. There were things with both of them that made it easy to identify them as siblings. But he seemed a lot more nice and calm than Jennifer had ever been.

Jennifer came to the door as well and greeted them. Claire smiled at her and wondered if she had overdone it with the cleavage. She had just wanted Jennifer to see that she had finally gotten those D-cups that she had always dreamed about. And even though she knew it was petty she wanted Jen to look at her, to know what she threw away. "It's nice to see you again." She told Jennifer, not meaning a word of it.

The only reason why Claire had agreed to come to this gathering, with Jennifer being there, was that her mother had told her about the family. There were several very conservative members, a priest among them. And none of them were to know that Jennifer was gay. Claire had chuckled a little at that, she'd rather call Jen bi, but that would be frowned upon as well. So there was no way that Jennifer would make a scene or try to win Claire back. So for her mom's sake she had agreed to go with her.

However to August she gave a genuine smile. "August. I've heard a lot about you. But none seems to do you credit." She focused her attention on the brother, leaving the sister hanging. She loved that he was such a well build and tall man. If she remembered right he was about 5 years older than her own 21. She had never met him as he had lived out state when she had dated Jennifer. She followed him outside to the backyard where the rest of the extended family and friends were waiting.

"So you've moved back? Where do you live now August?" She asked him.

August’s father made the round of introductions to the rest of the family before everyone did their own thing. He was happy to see that Claire wanted to talk to him, figuring it would be the Claire and Jennifer show, but his sister towards their cousins at the other end of the yard. He wouldn’t complain though, it left the gorgeous woman to himself. It was also nice to see she felt the same way.

“I could say the same for you. I didn’t realize Claire had such good tastes.” He came to the set of papsan chairs and gestured for her to sit.

“I am back, and hopefully for the long haul. I live in Pittsburg, right in the middle of the city. It’d be a little too quiet and close to family if I stayed in the burbs. Outside of that, some family members are a little too conservative for my tastes. You get tired of being called a heathen for having sex before marriage after a while.” He shook his head and looked at her for moment.

“So..what about you? Staying with your mom or have a nice cozy place with a special friend.” Try as he might, he couldn’t knock the image of him being the special friend and burying his face in the breast she seemed to have on display. She was the best kind of distraction. And your potential sister in law. He shifted a bit, adjusting the sudden tightness in his pants. It’d been a while since his body responded so quickly to someone.

Claire smiled at his compliment. But it was also a bitter smile. She didn't want to be constantly reminded that she had dated his sister. But she was glad that Jennifer left her alone and her brother talked to her instead. "That sounds good. In the middle of the city? Then I guess we don't live far from each other." She told him. "I've moved out from my mom's place over two years ago and I have a small apartment in the city." She smiled at him, "And no I don't have a 'special friend'."

A small sigh escaped her lips, "Not really since Jen. She hurt me pretty bad and I've been struggling with getting over it since then." She admitted, "Just being here today is a little panic inducing." Claire didn't know why she was admitting this to Jennifer's brother. But he seemed like a nice and trustworthy person. And it seemed to annoy Jennifer that they talked.

"But I've got my own place and my work is well... I'm a blogger and youtuber. I talk a lot about fashion and makeup." She knew that it was a strange thing to do and most people couldn't understand how you'd make a living of that. But she was rather satisfied herself. She had made this herself and was doing rather well.

August nodded. He knew how his sister could be and thought it was unfortunate Claire had to deal with it. “Yeah, she can be an asshole sometimes, but between me and my pops you don’t have to worry about her. The family is really nice but feel free to stick to me if you’re not ready to dive in just yet. I’m really enjoy your company.” He whistled when he heard what he’d say job was.

“That takes a lot of effort. I have a couple of friends who are going hard on YouTube. One of them still does all of their own shoots and editing. I tip my hat off to you. You definitely have the looks and fashion sense for it to take off.” He smiled and leaned forward conspiratorially.

“Between me and you, if you ever need a bit of help on your branding, let me know. I can whip up a few ideas and like people with an entrepreneurial spirit. In fact I can give you my number and you can reach out whenever.” He pulled out his phone and pulled up his contact card.

“It’d also be nice to get to know you a little bit better since we’ll probably be seeing more of each other.” August knew that wasn’t necessarily true. All the kids was grown and didn’t need to be dragged to family outings if they didn’t want to but that didn’t mean August wasn’t going to try to get more time with her.

“You ready to eat?”

Be an asshole sometimes . .. now that was the understatement of the year. If he only knew what.... Claire had to take a deep breath. He didn't know what his sister had done and he shouldn't be punished for it. He really seemed like a decent guy, kind and caring. So instead of saying anything she just shrugged at his comment.

"Yeah. It's a lot of hard work especially to get started. And I still can't understand why so many people are interested in the videos I put out. And having some great sponsors also help a lot." She said, happy to talk about her work rather than a wrecked relationship. Claire accepted his card as he handed it to her. She quickly pulled her phone from her purse and snapped a picture of it. And then with a smile she said, "Now I won't lose it. And I will hold you up on that."

But in reality she was just being nice. She really doubted that they'd see each other more than once a year, even if their parents got married. But still, he was a nice guy - and kind to the eyes as well. "Yeah. I'm ready to eat - though I'm not very hungry." She said following August. "But I'd love to keep you company." Claire had heard one thing or another about the family and she didn't want to risk being seated next to some conservative and narrow minded person.

“I was hoping you’d say that.” He made his way towards the table with the food and grabbed a plate. He pointed out what was available to eat and the dishes he made with a hint of pride. The dude loved to cook. They made their way down the line of food when one of his cousins came up behind him and patted him on the shoulder.

“Marcus, long time no see. What’s up with you?” August grabbed a fork and moved away from the table a bit so others could pass by. His cousin was two years older and just outgoing. He kept all the other kids in line when they were younger.

“Marcus, long time no see. What’s up with you?” August grabbed a fork and moved away from the table a bit so others could pass by. His cousin was two years older and just outgoing. He kept all the other kids in line when they were younger.
“The usual. I needed to get away from Mack for a bit. He’s running his mouth again about how millennials are destroying everything from the housing market to “true” Christianity. I surprised your dad invited him.” Sure enough, August could hear Mack at one end of the long table where everyone at, snippets of something about marriage and abominations carrying in the air. Marcus look to August’s side with a wide smile, his eyes sliding up and down in Claire’s direction. “And this must be Cathy’s daughter. Beauty runs in the family, I see.” It took everything in him not to respond. He knew that tone in his cousin’s voice.

“Claire this is Marcus, Marcus, Claire. We were actually just about to eat but I’ll catch up with later, good?” Marcus looked at August for a moment and August maintained the contact, his intent clear.

“Sounds good, my man. Claire,” Marcus took hold of her hand with his own. “It was a pleasure meeting you and I hope we can connect before you leave.”

The food that had been prepared looked rather delicious. Claire wasn't amazing in a kitchen and neither was her mother. She knew her way around, but that was about the extend of her abilities. "This looks good." She commented as she took a plate of her own and put a few things on her plate.

Then the cousin arrived. The two guys chatted before Marcus turned to Claire. She smiled at his kind words, "Thank you Marcus. It's good to meet you. I'm sure we'll talk later. Have a good evening." Claire said as he took her hand, she half expected him to kiss her hand before he let go of it. She was aware that there was something between the two guys, but she didn't want it to ruin her own evening. But she did however make a mental note about staying away from this Mack person they talked about.

Not wanting to pry about the relationship between the cousins, Claire tried to get the conversation in another direction as she headed back to the buffet. "Wow. You've really made some delicious things here." She said in amazement. "You can come and cook for me anytime." She smiled at him.

August smiled and teased her, a little bashful at the compliment but seeing an opening. “Why do you sound so surprised? Thought I only knew how to boil water? No, but really, this is the first time in a while that I cooked for anyone other than myself so I’m glad you like it. My mom taught me everything I know before she passed. She was a light in our home.” He looked down the table at their parents sitting together with nothing but love for one another. “I’m glad he met someone who can shine some warmth on him again. He’s always talk about Cathy.” He looked at her curiously.

“So how about it? You can tell me some of your favorite dishes or I can make it a surprise.” He held up his hands and wriggled his fingers. “These hands can make some magic. I promise.”

Truth be told, August couldn’t understand why he was so attracted to Claire. Yes, she was epitome his dream girl and yes, he could see from her line of work that they probably had a lot in common, but she was most likely about to be his sister in law and was his sister’s ex. The possibility of them getting together was a moot point. /And I don’t even know if she’s into me like that./ That being said, they were both adults and their parents weren’t together yet. Maybe exploring the waters a little bit would be worth it. At the very least, he’d have her as a friend.

Claire laughed at his joke. "No. That would be me. I can't make a kettle of water without risking burning down the house." She looked at him with a smile. "She must have been a wonderful woman." She said when he mentioned his mother. They both had losses in their lives, she had lost her father and he his mother. But their parents had found each other and she followed his gaze at them, "They seem happy together. I'm happy to see her like that again. She have been too focused on everything but her own happiness for too long."

She grabbed his hand as he held it up and looked at him. "I will hold you up on that August." She said and held on to his hand, with her delicate fingers with the long red nails, for just a little longer than needed. "I will hold you up on it." She said before letting go of his hand again.

Why did she do that? She didn't know. But his hand had felt nice. Strong and gentle. Fuck... was she falling for him? That would just be plain awful. She had just come over her miserable relationship with his sister. And their parents were about to be engaged. She could feel her heart pounding and she was sure that if her skin had been pale she'd be blushing. "I.. ahh. I think I need to go to the little girl's room." She said and got up and headed for the bathroom. She needed to think. To be cool, calm and collected. Not acting like some lovestruck teenager.

August felt that spark again as she felt her hands. He stared at her hands on his and couldn’t stop the image of delicate hands moving to other places on his body that flickered in his mind before he stamped it out. The loss of her warmth when she pulled away bothered him more than he cared to admit until his eyes found her face once more and he saw the sudden shift in her face.

She looked...flustered. Her words only seemed to confirm it.

“Uh, okay. I’ll be here when you get back.” August watched with admiration as she walked into the house, her body seductive even in her haste.

“Dude close your fucking mouth.” He heard his sisters voice before he felt the slap against his head.

“What the fuck Jen.” Jennifer scoffed and sat down next to him, her thick curls pulled back onto a puffy ponytail.

“Don’t what the fuck me. I see the way you were watching her. Leave her alone August.” He waved her off.

“You’re tripping and your jealousy is showing. I’m just getting to know her.” Jennifer shook her head.

“I know you. Just leave her alone. She’s not worth the trouble.” He looked at her, confused by her choice of words.

“I am and what does that even mean?” Jennifer drummed her fingers against the table, a nervous habit of hers, while he waited for her to respond.

“Look I know we broke up and all but I still care about her and don’t want to see her get hurt.” He looked at the house as she spoke. “She’s been through a lot and is family now anyway so why make it awkward.” August clenched his jaw. She was beating around the bush.

“Whatever. I love you Jen but stay out of my business and I’ll stay out of yours.” He got up and walked to the house to get some peace and quiet for moment since everyone was outside.

Claire had considered turning around when she reached the house. But she saw Jennifer sitting where she had just been sitting herself with August. Claire really didn't need that kind of drama. So she headed for the bathroom.

Damn. The bathroom was taken. She knew that there was a second bathroom somewhere in the house. Was it in the basement? Or was it upstairs? She couldn't remember.

Claire was occupied by her own thoughts. What had happened with her and August? Why the fuck did she react like a little girl with him? She hated it, but couldn't forget his strong fingers or the handsome dark face. That was what was on her mind as she turned a corner and bumped right into the very same man. Her breasts took the brunt of the crash but him being so much more massive than her caused her to end up on her ass. She looked up at him from a sitting position on the floor. He was towering over her. The collision had actually been a little painful for her new breasts and her ass also felt the sting of the fall.

"Fuck." She muttered. "I didn't see you."

August heard Claire before he saw her but he hadn’t expected her to round the corner at the same moment he did. He wasn’t quick enough to catch her before she fell.

“Shit. I’m sorry.” August couldn’t help but notice the jiggle of her breasts as she hit the floor and he felt like the biggest ass. He saw the pain in her face as he instinctively leaned down and wrapped a hand around her arm and waist to help her stand, hoping he didn’t hit her too hard.

“You alright? I didn’t mean to catch you off guard...” His hand slowly slipped away from her arm but remained on her waist while she steadied herself. For the first time he smelled the scent of the perfume she had on, it was warm, natural and made him want to move closer.

“I thought you’d still be in the bathroom. I was just taking a break from the commotion.”

Last edited:
Claire accepted his hand as he took her arm and wrapped an arm around her waist. Slowly she stood. The pain in her ass receded almost immediately. However she grimaced, "I'm ... alright thanks. Just. It hurts a little." She had a hard time keeping the tear that threatened to form in her eye back. "I don't know if you know it. But..." she sighed. "I just got home from surgery a week ago. My doctor told me to be extra careful with them until they were properly healed."

She looked at him, wondering if he knew what she was talking about, "My breasts you know. They are still quite sensitive and you mashed them up pretty good." She explained with a little smile. "But don't worry. I'll be alright once the pain is gone."

"I was going to the bathroom. But it was taken." She sighed and looked back at the still closed door. "Isn't there a second bathroom in this house?" She asked him.

Back
Top Bottom