Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mortuus Libro Somnium

RestlessPanda

Leader of the Cardboard Cult
Not sure why i'm doing this now. not sure why it matters. I just know I need to start doing something otherwise I'll go crazy.

It's been hard finding fragments. I keep coming across these little shards and every time I get one in my hands it breaks. It's annoying, almost made me stop hunting for them. But I know how useful they can be to what I do, so... i keep looking.

I don't know how many I've lost over the last few months... not even gonna count from over a year ago.

9? I think 9 is a health assumption. Which is REALLY painful when you think about it. Not only have those shards shattered to dust and are now worthless, but the places I found them have run dry as well. Or just vanished. Or when i go there I can't even get a reading let alone a dig a gem out of the dirt.

Finally cut off one of the places. I think that place was reccomended to me but after two or three attempts, it just dried up. And it's fucking annoying. How does a place get built up to literally have a function, but then it just turns into a ghost town.

Sigh, i'm rambling at this point.

Whenever you're digging for gems, you have to be careful. Despite what they are made of, some can shatter and then you end up with nothing but disapointment. Came across something that was exactly what I was looking for, but due to... idk, miscommunication, I once again am left with nothing but irritation and disapointment. Nothing like seeing something you have been looking for crumble to dust in your hands.

It's bad enough to find that a digsite has been comprimised. It's even more annoying to find that someone keeps trying to sell you the same line of bull. "There's oil in those hill, i swear!" and then I waste weeks of my life, trying to dig around just to find the person who sold me this line of bull in the first place was as full of crap as the story they told.

Most of the time I hate marking off a conteact. This time is the exception. Get your act together.

Been a bit since I've been disapointed. Not so much in the source who pointed me in a direction, but in the location once I got there. Lots of potential, many people eager to get to work.

The very next day the entire site is blocked off, and no one can get in touch with the owner.

I HATE wasting my time....

Back
Top Bottom