Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female The Sapphic Quest of swedishfish

swedishfish

Planetoid
INTRODUCTION

Hello! I am swedishfish, 30+ male from Sweden (I know, shocker!) with a passion for art and writing. I "work" as a freelance artist and that gives me a lot of freedom over my own schedule or lack thereof. I have been writing RP threads for some 15+ years but that's just propaganda, I haven't really been good at it until the last five years or so! Here are the basics about what writing with me is like:​

• Plot over smut! I don't want pure smut, I want at the very least a 50/50 balance. If you just want smut there are plenty of fish out there, godspeed!
  • When I write female characters I tend to go for FxF, but have strayed from this norm on occasions. I'll ask for it when that mood strikes me though! Futa has been on my mind recently, it would be very interesting to try out if the idea is interesting enough.
  • 3rd person/past tense/paragraphs. I'll be just as happy with one paragraph as with ten paragraphs. It's more about substance. Bloating a post with flowery language and descriptions pertaining to something unrelated just makes it harder to reply to for me.
  • Plenty of plotting/ooc chatter over PMs strongly encouraged, Discord optional. I like keeping in touch and just share ideas, even those not pertaining to our thread.
  • Fluctuating replies, ranging from several a day to once a week, y'know how it is. I try to be thoughtful of my partner's wishes when it comes to pacing, but sometimes I just drop the ball. Feel free to harass me if I ever go over that despicable one week limit without letting you know.
  • Versatile in writing. Top or bottom. Dom, sub or switch. Depending on plot and characters of course.

Alright, that's it for introductions I think. Let's talk about the juicy bits.

WHAT I AM INTO AND NOT

I don't have much to say here so I'll just list it in a few ON and OFF lists (classic). What's in the ON lists will always draw interest. What is on the OFF list is NOT NEGOTIABLE. Everything not listed can be negotiable but in the end I retain the option to deny. I'll add to them as I wish.

Anal:
I just like it for some reason, especially in FxF. This is not a deal breaker however.
Biting & Scratching:
Sharp teeth and nails/claws not necessary, but...
Futa:
I've always been curious, and recently I have had the pleasure of trying this out with some lovely writing partners. It's fun! If you would like to incorporate this into any of the below plots, just ask and we'll figure it out.
Hairy:
I don't know why but a woman with some hair on them is endearing. Not just pubic but also other body hair.
Muscular Ladies:
I love a woman with some beef on them! I often tend to play a girl with muscles. I don't have to play opposite one however.
Power Bottoms:
Especially if I am playing a big strong top. Oof...
Size Difference:
Tall and small? Yes please, it's cute as all hell!
Tails:
If you finger someone with a tail, is it tailoring?
Teasing:
Yesss, build that antici... pation.
Just straight up humans:
Of course. Just because of the others below doesn't mean I have abandoned humanity.
Exotic Humanoids:
Characters that are physically different but fairly human. Tails, horns, spines, claws and strange teeth are but a few examples. Supernatural, alien, robot or whatever, I like something out of the ordinary.
Monstrous Humanoids:
Werewolves, reptilians, dragonpeople, et cetera. A lot of fun can be had, especially with suitable genitalia attached.
Sapient Monsters:
Going beyond that with straight up dragons and such. Logistics be damned, we'll figure it out somehow. Just to clarify, sapient means the ability to think, and to reason.
Bestiality:
Not to be confused with sapient monsters. I'll fuck a cunning dragon but not a dog on a leash. As a matter of fact, I won't go for Fido even if he is perfectly eloquent. It's just creepy to me, no thanks.
Furries:
Before the cries of hypocrisy, I'm talking cartoony here, with the typical neon furs and all that. I'll still take 14 werewolves behind a dumpster though!
Incest:
Been there, done it, never caught on. Next!
NonCon:
Again, been there, done it and it left me feeling bad.
Rape:
Nonono.
Scat/watersports:
No thanks.
Underage:
Absolutely not.
Vore:
Nope!

WHAT ARE MY CURRENT PLOTS AND CRAVINGS
CURRENTLY CRAVING:
Moar Mandalorian stuff, I am in too deep now!
Warhammer 40k for some reason, might be all dem new battle nuns!
Overwatch has been on my mind a lot lately!

And Mass Effect too, need some sapphic turianXother apparently!

This is where I will list my plot bunnies, ideas and cravings, starting with a few pairings I like in no particular order of significance, with a little explanation. These are more general traits rather than specific pairings. Many of these will be in the vein of opposites attract.

It is pretty straight forward. I just like the dynamic and the shenanigans that often ensues.
Doesn't just apply to social caste, but that works as well. It can be a lowborn with a princess, worker with an executive, poorly educated with highly educated. It's a classic really, but I love classics as you will soon realize.
Not in a sexual way mind you (but could be that as well if you want). This is something that can go both ways. A city slicker going out in the wildlands and meeting an experienced woodswoman or the other way around. Being out of one's element is a lot of fun.
I love this for some strange reason? Someone who is emotionally shut off (not without emotions, just doesn't express it much) meeting someone who is very outward.
Soldiers and civilians, knights and knaves, all flavors and variations thereof.
Just as good, a bond forged in battle that only Death can disturb. Love is a battlefield, after all.

Here are some lil plots. I'll be putting them in categories for ease of access.

Denotes a modern day setting without any other extras. No supernatural or sci-fi/fantasy components. Just two humans meeting and falling in love or lust.

And Then I Kissed The Deputy
[Goofball X Serious, Lower Class X Higher Class, Experience X Inexperience]
(Inspired by my playthrough of Far Cry 5, but not related to it unless you really want it to be, then I guess we can talk it over)
YC has just moved to a rural area after completing a higher education in a big city. She wasn't particularly excited about the prospect, but she had been offered a well paid position with the county. Having a hard time acclimating to the new environment isn't helped along when she's pulled over by MC, a deputy of the local sheriff's office. Despite YC's clear annoyance, it is apparently something MC finds endearing. Shenanigans and awkward flirting ensues, peppered with some angst, trials and tribulations.
Denotes a kind of period piece with fantastical elements such as monsters, magic, etc. Can be in our world (but magic) or another entirely.

Pleasing Your Betters; a squire's plight
[Experience X Inexperience, Warrior X Warrior]
(A squire is basically a knight's apprentice)
MC is one of the top knights of the realm, yet she has never taken on a squire. A shame, the king and queen thinks, and thus they decree that MC take one on. Enter YC. Perhaps she's a daughter of a lesser noble, or a lowborn given as tithe to the kingdom. Being a squire is grueling work, especially if your liege just happens to be a very no nonsense, no frills kind of knight.

TAKEN
Denotes a setting grounded in our universe (or one much like ours) but with some fantastical scientific element.

This Is Ground Control To Major Tom(boy)
[Separation, Loneliness]
(Probably very dialogue heavy with limitations on smut)
Our characters are severely separated by the vast emptiness of space and have to make due with what they can in terms of social contact. Kind of Martian-like, except not as intense. It would be interesting to try a relationship explored solely on a video screen or such and the challenges they might encounter when they want to take that step into romance.
Denotes a modern day setting with fantastical elements.

None Yet
[check back at a later date]
Denotes a setting plucked from our own history, altered slightly for that FxF sweetness but largely the same.

None Yet
[check back at a later date]

Then we have some fandom plots, ergo plots that take place in already established settings.

For Tribe And Kin!
[Werewolf: The Apocalypse, Garou X Kinfolk]
Warning: The nature of Garou family/relations dynamics means there might be some abusive tendencies, although not outright violence or consent-breaking in this plot.
In a community were offspring and genealogy is seen as more important than love, love between females are not only discouraged but looked down upon. Every day Garou die so to keep up with the predations of the Wyrm, every day Garou must be born. Our characters are a Garou and a kinfolk who have grown up together, share a strong bond of friendship and possibly a romantic or sexual tension between them. But the Garou's duty is war and they are separated when one is sent away to fight for Gaia. A couple of years later the Garou returns, a seasoned warrior but changed by it. Will their relationship survive the ravages of war and the pressure from their society to bear offspring?
Burc'ya Vaal Burk'yc, Burc'ya Veman
[Warrior X Not, Warrior X Warrior, Experienced X Inexperienced]
I have not seen the Mandalorian series yet due to it not being available in Sweden yet, no spoilers for that please.
I. Love. Manda. Lorians. Their culture and looks makes for excellent spice in the Star Wars universe and I just like them a whole lot. I just want to play a Mando, that's all. Could be a story where a Jedi teams up with one to survive Order 66. A rebel hires a mercenary to get her from one place to the other while the Empire snap at their heels. Or two Mandalorians team up to recover an old Crusader artifact to restore glory to Mando'ade.
To be honest I am not even sure what I want for this. Or rather, I have no plot in mind. Just vague ideas, pairings and little cravings. With the new Sororitas out I'd love to have them play a role. Eldar of all kinds are always fun to mix in, maybe a Tau. I'm just going to list off some stuff and if you have a plotling or just want to discuss it back and forth until we hit a eureka moment, hmu!

preferred role in bold if any
Imperial Assassin X Inquisitor
Sororitas X Guardswoman
Craftworlder X Commoraghian
Eldar X Human
Tau X Gue'Vesa
Techpriestess X Skitarii

And here are some pictures that I'd love to use for something.

Psykers beware, Culexus are not to be cuddled (or maybe...)
For the Greater Good(s)
Mechanicus relations could be interesting to explore (NSFW)
For the Big E on Terra
oof...
oof.
OOF!

And finally some Canon Character pairings from different fandoms.

Pharah X Insert Fem Character Here
[Overwatch]
I admit it! I'm a dirty Pharmercy shipper first and foremost. But I like diversifying Fareeha's romance options. I just love portraying her as a serious woman with a bit of a deadpan flair who is oblivious or in denial of her base wants and urges. I'll be extremely picky with this pairing, not so much in who she's paired with as with the writing partner. I have been severely burnt by some individuals in the fandom in the past, which is by and large why I don't play this game much anymore. But the craving is still there.

If you have been intrigued thus far, send me a PM, even if it is just to chat. Here are a few quick settings and such that I enjoy chatting about:

Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder
World of Darkness
Warhammer & W40k

Fantasy
Historical
Cyberpunk

Star Wars
Fallout
Warframe

Thank you for visiting, please come again!

Last edited:
bumped for update following having some plots dropped:
  • added CRAVINGS! for current wants and needs.
  • added futa to kink list after having tried it and had fun.
  • added Warhammer 40k section.
  • Pleasing Your Betters; a squire's plight taken, not looking for more of that.

Back
Top Bottom