Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female ☆☆☆ But the Raven, sitting lonely on the placid bust, spoke only That one word, (Updated 11/04/23)

Ravenofpoe

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore."
63174fb2f46b3b8a52cff2a84fe8bea4.jpg

~*~About Me ~*~
My name is Ravenofpoe and i have been role-playing in one form or another for over 15 years. I generally play in 3rd person and would like you to do the same. I tend to write semi para to multi para depending on the plot and what is needed. I have a knack for getting to the point without much purple prose. I give detail but not to the point of bogging the play down. I have many likes and a wide range of subjects from Romance to contemporary. I tend to like forbidden loves and dramas. I work and as such my real life comes first though i will attempt to get a post out a day. I have a rule no more than three partners at one time so as i can keep up and still have fun. There is a counter below with the current number. When i hit that number i will not re-post the thread until it goes back down. Above each plot is either my current Face Claim for that plot or an image representing that plot.
Nothing is ever set in stone please have an idea come to me.

A note on kinks
I have the same no absolutely not that most do. No bathroom play. no vore, no gore, no underage. I will not play a character that is under 18 and not play against someone who is underage. Taboo is fine but has to be with the right person. I think we are all adults here. IF you have a question ask and i will do the same.

Now...

showtime-beetle-juice.gif

triple-9-lg.jpg

Lucian Ravencroft

Lucian is a Federal Agent that specializes in undercover operations. Currently he is assigned to to get close to the head of crime organizations daughter as a way to help bring the organization down. How far can he straddle duty though when the job becomes harder when he develops feelings for her. Can he do his job and keep her safe will she cause him to fall and lose it all for a gamble on love.

Simon_Baker_2013_4_%28cropped%29.jpg

MC is an Fbi Special Agent who is assigned to work on profiling serial Killers. He is quite good though testy with local law enforcement if they ask for help then ignore advice. He is brought in to help catch a Killer who seems to be modeling each scene off a famous case. Some easier to recognize than others. YC Could be the local detective assigned to the case who happens to be on the killers radar or the medical examiner who assists with the investigation. (This one is more contemporary with romance building ect.)

7b5503c369584a683aad78cb1fcf5730.jpg

Detective William Eden Craving...ish

This idea borrows from a movie called the order. If you've seen it points to you. If not go watch it very interesting film. MC is (surprise) a police officer with a record number of cold cases solved. That is what he specializes in. He has a secret though point of fact he is over 700 years old. He is a sin eater living on time by taking the sins of others. He is not the only one though. YC is a reporter sent to interview him for a news article and he begs her off and upon doing research you see his picture pop up in various medians from painting to old photos. Could he be really that old, a ghost or just a doppelganger.

thumb_720_450_dreamstime_xl_25015249-custom.jpg

I have been wanting to do a historical rp revolving around the Titanic. I have no real plot idea on this anymore.

shutterstock_100565500.jpg

I want this to be an updated retelling. The gods have fallen into slumber with their respective domains going dormant with beliefs wavering. In modern times this has caused them to gain influence in other ways such as the power hungry Zues the CEO of a Telsa like company. As Hades has followers he never slumbered but has put systems in place that his House is always in order. Hades runs a business and while he is the only one other than the other denizens he feigns sleep to be at the same level of his peers. Romance of the forbidden kind i am selective on this one. I would like a Persephone that is her own person. one way around other gods and her true self when alone or with Hades.

d74aqdb-46ae6736-f366-4df1-b37a-fb759deb1d3a.jpg

Craving!
SO this takes place is the world of treasure planet. Not that story though just the idea of the ship in space and such. They say there's a book that lists the names of the all the former Captains of a mysterious ship known as the Flying Dutchman. This ship is seen in the areas of disaster in the etherium. A name has been erased from the book. Now the ghost ship is searching for a new captain. William is a crew member on a royal charter to allow him to have his freedom. He is also the son of the last captain. With a curse he never knew about bearing down can he survive to outrun his destiny or will he have to take the helm of the ship. I have no counter to William on this so open to ideas.

Rogue-and-Gambit-Featured-Image.jpg

Not wanting to rehash the relationship over the last few decades but maybe some AU content. For example. What if Gambit had went to the xmen instead of Mr. Sinister when his powers started going haywire.

RT-Book-Reviews-_0022_best-romantic-vampire-books.jpg

My character is a vampire who serves as a protector to the other clans. He is the last of his clan and due to politics of the other clans has had to forsake blood status and become lower than the other kindred. His clan is that of the others who are from all clans they guard and protect and are dying out given the politics. What may be his last duty though is to protect the daughter of another kindred one who he respects and given a different history they may have been together. Forbidden romance always a fun one for me.

3504.jpg

Battlestar Galactica
I have no plot i would love to just do something in this universe. So say we all.

Last edited:
I need Jesus or I need whiskey
Whatever works best to get me through​

Last edited:
Gettin' over you
A little Friday night hallelujah​

Last edited:
A congregation of backsliders just like me
Yeah, what I need​

Last edited:
Is a neon church with a jukebox choir
Full of honky tonk angels