Fx Male Seeking partners via Discord

Kyslam

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello everyone!

I am Kyslam and I am looking for some fun partners for erotic role play via Discord. I am newer to the world of role playing and erotica role play. So please do keep that in mind when replying with any interest.

I have included my F-list in the bottom of my post in my info section.

Kinks:
Uncle/Niece
Pregnancy/Risk of pregnancy
Anal
Ageplay

Just to name a few. I am looking for a modern setting. I usually respond with 3-5 sentences worth of reply per post. Like I said, I am new to this but I will give it my all.

Possible ideas: A lonely uncle just got over a divorce and starts seeing his niece in a new light? The same could go with a father figure who is in the same situation and starts to have wondering eyes for his lovely daughter.

I am also open to OOC as well. I like to get to know my partner on the other side of the screen. I am open to talk about anything. I am US based and only will role play with Discord. I do get a little nervous with long posts so if that is an issue, please don't message me. I am newer to this world and trying to get my feet wet first before going -deeper- into that rabbit hole!

If interested, please send me a private message and we can start to work this out.

I look forward to meeting you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom