Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Arrangement | Father Figure x Lewd Misconduct

Fennec

Who are you when no one is watching?
Tremors ran through her body as her ocean eyes scanned the cold, empty room. Now wasn’t the time to panic, but it was taking every effort to remain in control. Aleksandra didn’t understand where she went wrong. Every move she made was calculated, every plan executed with caution and a back up plan was always in place. Her history and documents were flawless, she never wrote anything down on paper, cared for his children like they were her own, and only delivered messages outside of the base and with the codes language she had drilled into her brain before receiving her task. Aleksandra didn’t make mistakes, so why was she here?

The 27 year old closed her eyes, breathing through the pain in her left side, and centered herself. Her pale, slender wrists were bound to each side of a metal chair with cuffs as where her ankles. She was slight in body and the soldiers who dragged her in here made sure to account for that. 10 minutes of her trying to slide her hands out of the holes proved fruitless and left her skin bruised and chafed. While she wanted to fight the soldiers that had come to her sleeping quarters in the middle of the night, she went with them willingly, choosing to express confusion and fear rather than anger. Aleksandra had her suspicions, but no one gave her any indication that they knew she was Ashkenazi or that she was allied with Denmark unless the force they used to throw her into the room was her answer. She had no time to brace the fall and landed on her ribs and face with a sickening thud some time ago.

No matter how much she asked, or how many tears she shed, the two officers never said a word. She shouldn’t be surprised, their sudden change in demeanor necessary in their line of work but I still pulled at her. She knew Guenther and Marcus well, they exchanged pleasantries and generally looked out for her while traveling to their various destinations. She gained their trust organically, so to have it snatched away after making such efforts was...disconcerting.

The door suddenly opening jarred her from her thoughts and her face immediately shifted, mirrored eyes widening, brows bunched with worry, and letting the tremors in her body run free on their own accord. She needed to look the part. Aleksandra was innocent after all.

Guenther and Marcus stepped inside clad in their green uniform and black leather boots. They made quick work of releasing her bonds, pulling her to her feet, and out the door. She felt vulnerable in that moment. The only thing on her person being the thin
silk nightgown she went to sleep in. Her feet were bare and her hardened nipped and breasts swayed with each step in the cool night air that filled the hall. The knife she usually kept at her thigh was still hidden under her mattress, her gun was still in her luggage, and the emergency pill rested in the pendant around her neck...but she didn’t want to die. She wasn’t ready to give everything up. She was defenseless save what little hand to hand combat she learned. It was extremely effective one one one, but against a group she stood no chance.

“Where are you taking me? What I did do wrong?” Aleksandra emotion filled voice trembled as she took shallow breaths as they moved down the dimly lit passageway. She could see the snow falling outside as the train made its way through a forest to their destination. They’d been on the move for three days now, on the way to an important meeting with province officials. The accommodations were beautiful though, cherrywood frames, plush twin size beds, bathrooms, a full breakfast carriage, and sitting rooms were placed throughout the train. It was like living in a dream while the world fell apart.

The journey had been steady and calm so far with everyone keeping to themselves. The children liked to explore and she taught them their lessons in the morning. They were shining lights in a bleak situation and she showered them with love when they were around. Their father was set in his ways, but his children weren’t yet lost.

Perhaps that was it. Maybe she taught them a little too well, that judging a book by its cover and treating anyone as less than was a disservice to themselves and their country.

“Are the children safe? Did something happen to them? Marcus please, I have been nothing but good to this family. They are like my own. I can not comprehend what I did to deserve this treatment but whatever it is, I am sorry. I never meant to offend or step out of line. Just....” Marcus finally looked at her for the first time as they came to a closed door and the words died on her lips...a door she was more than familiar with and wanted nothing to do with. It was her employer’s office. No one, not even his children were allowed inside.There was something like sympathy in Marcus’ voice as he knocked on the door.

“The children are safe.” Clearing his throat, he announced their presence.

“We have Ms. Müller.”

"Bring her in."

The words were spoken with authority, the kind of tone in that simple verbal expression that had made many an individual tremble in fright. There was a simplicity in those words that relayed every piece of information that was required in the moment. Her employer knew exactly what had happened, what she had done, why she was there, and what he intended to do with her. There was no uncertainty in the speech, no hint of curiosity or questioning. It was the kind of tone that spoke of finality. The kind of tone one would hear before the death knell. With those words Aleksandra would know that her fate was sealed and in that moment all hope flown. She knew who he was, knew the rumors that surrounded this influential man and was certain that what happened to the women who came to find themselves beneath his hands had a far worse lot than the men, even if their lives could be measured as longer. The door opened and Aleksandra found herself within his presence, the guards wanted nothing to do with what was happening and so as the door was opened she was shoved within, Marcus's hand pressing between her shoulder blades so that she could take those few final stumbling steps towards her doom.

Dietrich Maier was the man who had spoken. He was a beast of a man, monstrous in his size, standing nearly six and a half feet in height. Broad shouldered, impeccably groomed, and frighteningly strong. The man must have weight in near three hundred pounds, most of it muscle, and in his tailored suits he seemed to loom even larger over those poor souls that came before him. He was standing now in that room, knowing the kind of figure that he cut, standing near the window as the landscapes passed by outside in the night. The room was dimly lit, only the small running lights along the ceiling granting any illumination. If things were not ominous enough, atmosphere most definitely was set to remind her that she was a small little waif of a woman. No matter what training she had, no matter what she might dream of doing, this man was more than capable of stopping her with one large outstretched hand.

He did not turn when she was forced in, the door behind her slamming shut. No more kind eyes were upon her, no more regretful stares. One hand raised slightly behind him to pause anything she might say, palm facing her in the gesture that conveyed she was to remain quiet. Merely the two of them there as the silence dragged onward before he finally spoke. The words were cold ones, logical, hardly revealing the twisted nature of the soul housed within Dietrich's flesh. "There is only one exit from this room. Only one thing that can be done if you so choose to do it. You could make a run for it perhaps, you could attempt to kill yourself by jumping out this window. It might even be more merciful for you I suppose, more kind to allow you to make the attempt. It is not within me to allow you to do so, however, not as of yet. Not until I have my answers and perhaps then, perhaps then I will grace you with such a kindness."

He finally turned, those cold blue eyes gazing upon her as he moved around his desk, his feet stepping hard on the floor. The thuds coinciding with the hammering of a heartbeat within a frightened woman's chest. Thud...thud...thud. Yes, this man knew that she was a spy, but she also knew that the cold anger within his eyes had very little to do with what she had done against his country. Dietrich only used patriotism for the cause as a means of extending his power base. He had no concerns one way or the other in regards to the actions of Germany and the Nazi party. If he could benefit then he would. No, his anger had to do with her disloyalty towards him. His fury with the smear upon his reputation. His voice grew low, soft as he came closer, standing only a few feet away as his shadow fell over her.

"Strip."

Aleksandra lips tightened at the sound of Officer Maier’s voice. She’d heard the tone many times before, but never directed at her. Prior interactions with him, while formal, had been more than cordial. Had times been different, she was certain she would’ve had a soft spot for him. Alva and Aldrick meant more to him than anyone knew and because they liked trusted Aleksandra, Dietrich trusted her and she broke that. She flinched as Marcus pushed her into the room and closed the door behind him. Part of her was surprised that the left her hands free, but looking at the man before her and knowing just how ruthless he could be, the feeling was unfounded. She dared not speak a word, not wanting to risk incriminating herself more than she apparently had.

She listened to his heavy words intently while she took the chance to scan the room for anything that could protect her. Her spine tensed the longer he spoke, her brain processing that it her chances to diffuse the situation where next to none. There was no bluff to call with this man. Had they been crossing a river, Aleksandra would’ve surely taken him up on his offer and even now she wondered if the snow would cushion her fall. It was cold, yes, but she knew how to survive that. I’m more valuable to him alive than dead...and I have yet to determine what and how much he knows.

Aleksandra’s eyes snapped to his form when he began to turn around. She folded her arms across her chest, hiding the light material and her breasts. It was strange how morals and preservation of decency remained in the face of death. She dropped the facade she came in with and looked at him plainly, her eyes watching the way his body moved in uniform, pants tightening against his strong thighs with each deliberate step. He knew how to intimidate and he spared no expense in the moments it took to stand in front of her. His scent and heat filled the small space between them and she sensed the controlled anger. It made her want to step back but she knew backing up against the door left no room for escape.

However, that single command changed everything and she paled. Death was one thing. Violating her, humiliating her, treating her as less than human was another. Her wide eyes searched his questioningly, looking for any sign of mercy and found none. Eyes cast to the carpeted floor shetook two quick, sharp breaths and one long one in an attempt not to panic, but her heart and the sudden adrenaline had her physically trembling. She clasped her necklace, her solace, in her hand. There was only a slight waver in her voice when she responded.

“I will not Dietrich. Tell me what I have done to deserve such treatment from you? Eight months under your employment and I end up here? Do you think that little of me?” She raised her eyes to him, hating that her 5’4” height and slender frame made her so small in comparison. Why was she letting him get under her skin?

Last edited:
"You are a traitor."

The words were given with appropriate succinctness as if he were merely stating a fact about the weather outside, but there was a horrifying weight to the realization that Dietrich would have known. Of course he knew, what other reason could there have been for the abrupt waking that had occurred. What other factor could have had her dragged so unceremoniously down the halls of the train to be tossed practically at this man's feet. Now he stood there as if he was all that was left to the world, as if he was the only thing truly real, the weight of his presence pounding down upon her. He had not even touched her as of yet and there it was, the frightening feeling of what he was capable of. It was far more than the physical actions that he would take, far more than the cruelties he might inflict upon her tender flesh...it was the unrelenting surety that he would never stop. That there was nothing that could ever stop him.

He met her eyes with that implacable gaze and his words continued as smoothly as if he had not stopped to stare at her. "Traitors are not given leave to ask such questions, for the answer is in the name is it not? A traitor deserves no mercy, no kindnesses, and no consideration. I do not know what information you've sent back to your handlers but that information cost lives. Lives spent with no price, but you shall pay the price. You will pay the price, Aleksandra." The words ended with his hands suddenly coming up, gripping a hold of her slender frame. One fisting into her hair and jerking her head back as the other game up under her chin, practically taking hold of her slim throat as he gazed down at her. Perhaps there had been a time he had fancied kissing her, but that time had long flown after what had occurred. Instead she was greeted with lips that pressed hard into a thin line, his jaw tightening as his teeth clenched. Perhaps there was more to how he felt about her, but she knew it would not stop his intentions.

In that moment he could have strangled her to death, but instead the cruel hands threw her to the ground beneath him, an expected harshness but jarring nonetheless as he towered over her. There was no glory in what he was doing to her, no pride taken in what he was capable of. It was designed to do nothing but begin the process of breaking her, of reminding her that no matter how she might try there were forces in this world that she could not contend with. There was anger in his voice as he gazed down at her, his stance wide, wondering if she would attempt to fight back. Almost curious but unconcerned either way.

"You may fight and then this will be nothing but torture, unadulterated and pure. You may obey and find some measure of mercy granted. Either way the answers will come forth. I promise you that. It is merely a matter of sooner rather than later and if you wish to pay the price with your flesh or your soul. This is the last I will offer."

Aleksandra looked at Dietrich plainly, listening to the well controlled anger and something shifted her her. Dietrich never lost his control in her prescience and he’d never heard of him doing such. But he also didn’t reveal his emotions and here he was with a glint in his eye and an edge in his voice. Whether he was angry with her or himself, she did not know, but it was something she could possibly use for leverage. The sudden movement from him caused her to gasp as she felt his hand tangle in her cascading hair and grip her chin in an almost painful way. Her jaw clenched under his hot hands and her nostrils flared, taking in his cologne while her eyes remained on his. He was going to do everything in his power to make her regret her actions and she had a decision to make.

The easy way he handled her body put the first tinges of fear in her as she hit the wooden floor hard on her hands and knees. Aleksandra listened to the options presented and wondered just how far she was willing to go for the cause. She had been in every inch of his quarters, read his letters, calendar, memos, and personal notes. She knew what books on the shelves of his room were real and which contained important paraphernalia. She new a lot more than she would ever provide him for it was too valuable in that moment. She was too valuable.
One option afforded her the possibility of freedom, but was it worth it? Would ending this charade be worth the implication in his words, the brutality she saw he was capable of inflicting, the pity and loss of respect of her people? Aleksandra could envision it already. She fought for her freedom only to be deemed the nazi’s whore, and at best a necessary casualty...but that was better than death.

Aleksandra wasn’t ready to die.

Real tremors racked her body in that moment as she looked down at her hands, her vision suddenly blurring as the bushes tears dropped from her eyes to her palms. Many have gone through much worse Aleksandra, you yourself have endured more than you ever thought you could bear. You have too much intel and too much life ahead of you to give up now.

Her slender hand wiped the tears from her eyes as she sniffed. With a deep breath she stood and faced him once more, her face now flushed with emotion and eyes incredibly bright. From his stance it was clear he expected a fight, expected her to rebel.

Her delicate fingers slowly loosening the first button of her gown told him otherwise. Her eyes fell on a painting just beside Dietrich’s head, refusing to look directly at him as she revealed a river of pale, supple skin that led to the soft dark curls between her legs. One unbuttoned, she pushed the gown off one should and let the silken material fall to the floor soundlessly.

The tremors were nearly gone but they still caused her full breasts to tremble and her dusky nipples to harden. There was a long crescent shaped scar on her left rib and another two on her right thigh, but Aleksandra was otherwise unblemished. Her hips rounded out gently and her thighs and arms were slightly toned from her many duties as au pair.

While Aleksandra knew she wasn’t ugly, she never saw the same beauty others saw in her, rather picturing herself an average woman who would one day meet an average man. Standing before Dietrich, a man so easily captivating in his ruggedness, and so watchful made her much too vulnerable...but then again she was.

It was strange what the mind chose to ponder when other, more dangerous thoughts were too much to handle.

“For what it is worth, I wish things did not have to be this way and I loved every moment with your children.” Her eyes finally found his own.

“Do what you think is right.”

Last edited:
"They are young. They will never remember your name."

He knew the words would be brutal to the young woman, knew that she was someone far to given to her emotions to ever shield herself from the pain of what he said. Emotional suffering was something of a specialty to the powerful man and as he spoke he reached out his hand to take hold of her hair, gripping with viciousness once more, forcing her to arch herself so that he could admire those perfect tits. She was truly amazingly well built, no matter what she might think of herself, a gorgeous young lady and his eyes burned as his other hand came up to cup one of those breasts. He took his time, curling his fingers over her flesh, digging his hand in with brutal intention so that he marked himself upon her body. The first time he had ever touched her in this way and it was cold, calculated, and designed to elicit suffering. The fingers slowly slid, tracing his nails before he spoke succinctly. "Do what I think is right? Do you somehow think you have the only truth of this world? As many of your allies can attest, Aleksandra, pain is the only truth this world has to offer."

Still, there was something truly captivating about her. When he'd first met her he'd imagined, of course he had, but it was not something a respectable man such as him would have considered. She was a servant, someone who his children would confide in and trust, someone that he had trusted and perhaps the most precious gifts to him - his angels. Even monsters had emotions and this man's heart was touched by his children. He would never have harmed her, would have treasured her as they did, and would have rewarded excellent service lavishly. She could have spent her years wiling away with the children as they grew, tutoring them, being a bright spot in the future of their family. Now, now she was nude and on the floor before him. Now, now he could view her the way that he had wanted when he'd first laid eyes upon her. Like an object, a thing to be used and discarded it if displeased him. Those flinty eyes were inhuman, but there was at least the hint of his lusts. Something perhaps that she could use if she so chose.

There were very few things left to her to use.

"We will eventually get to what you know, you will eventually speak the words I wish to hear, but for now you will find that all I care about is punishing you. Punishing you for what you have done." With those words her pulled her towards his desk, one hand moving out to sweep off everything that was upon it. Glass crashed, pens flew, papers fell around the edges as he shoved her over the edge so that her ass was bared to him. Holding her face down against the desk with the hand in her hair the other went to work, unadulterated blows upon her rear. He was spanking her, literally spanking her, but unlike a child she was the recipient of his full strength. Reddening her pale flesh, abusing it, watching as the cheeks flexed and shook from the punishing blows of his palms. His voice was viciously hard now, finally letting free with his anger as he spoke.

"You think you could betray me! You traitorous bitch! I trusted you with my children! You used my children against me! Now beg, beg my forgiveness! Beg to appease me!"

Aleksandra closed her eyes against the words, her face crumpling for a small moment. They were innocent in all of this and in some ways, she hoped they did forget her face. It was better than seeing them mirror the look in their father’s eyes. She hissed softly at the tug of her scalp, her back arching instinctively to protect her neck. Dietrich’s hot hands on her yielding breasts was painful, leaving sensitive red skin in their wake. He was vicious in his manipulations of her sensitive skin, but it wasn’t enough to stop her body’s automatic response, from the dampness between her legs, perhaps preparing itself for the onslaught in the only way it knew how. What other explanation could their be?

“Pain is but an old friend to me Dietrich.” The intensity in her eyes could leave a man breathless. “You and yours made sure of that, so be sure to spare nothing.” Dietrich, of course, only cared about his own pain, his own betrayal. He didn’t consider how she came to be here, what she might’ve endured to make her hardened enough to carry out such a duty. Why would he? She was but an employee and now a disposable play thing to sate his wrath and desires. It was better this way. He would beat any sympathy and remorse she held for him away.

Aleksandra winced, grabbing his wrist to relieve her scalp as she stumbled to the desk where he forced her to. She whimpered slightly as he pressed her face onto the cool, smooth wood and her hands immediately braced themselves against the surface to try and stand straight. It was no use though, he was too strong.

She gasped at the first blow, her entire body tensing, and mortification seeping in. She hadn’t expected this, being disciplined like a child. The embarrassment was instinctual as she felt her heart pounding in her ears, her slender body shifting back and forth on the desk in time to his brutal rhythm. Aleksandra bit her lip hard to keep the screams inside, drawing blood as she looked at the fireplace to the left of them and finally heard the anger in his voice. Finally heard a bit of the truth.

She could feel her asscheeks swelling and each smack felt more and more like needles to her skin as the first sob escaped her lips and then another. She held out for as long as she could, trying her damnedest to be the traitorous bitch he knew she was. She wriggled and shifted her feel from his ministrations, standing on her toes in an attempt to avoid the sensation. The pain was intense, but her cries also brought their own sense of relief and suddenly it all became too overwhelming, too confusing.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’m a traitor! I shouldn’t have used them in such a way!” Her hands came to rest at her sides, fingers tensed, before letting the last words slip from her bruised lips. “I’m sorry I used you in such a way.” That was the truth of it after all. She didn’t use his children, didn’t manipulate them or their feelings, didn’t toy with their innocence. They never had to know about any of this. It was him she manipulated and used to serve her interest but his ego wouldn’t let him admit it.

Pain might have been an old friend to Aleksandra, but it was a familiar colleague to Dietrich. His tender ministrations to her tight petite flesh were resounding in the train car, echoing off the walls with the brutality of the bare handed spanking. Deitrich preferred working with his hands, no matter what he did with an individual, always appreciating the power it gave him as he brutalized the flesh of another. It was a sick feeling to be sure, one that in his youth he might have questioned, but one that now he merely accepted as part and parcel of what he was. Sometimes a monster felt no guilt in what they had become, sometimes a monster was exactly who they were supposed to be. At her pleading apology he stopped, giving a considering glance down towards her as his hand gave a small smoothing motion of her nude backside. Something sickening in how the fingers caught hold of the bottom of her rear and gave it a small lift, as if he was spreading her to examine what might eventually be his.

He had indeed spared her nothing and he'd barely truly started upon her. His hand came off her ass to the flat of her back, pressing there, almost massaging in a gentle fashion as his other hand raised up to grip hold of her hair and he jerked her head up. Not for any reason of his own, but for her, so that she could see herself reflected in the window across from his desk. He wanted her to see herself as she lay there and he smiled that cold smile, perhaps the first time he'd really done so since she stepped into the room. Leaning over her so she could see they could both see her slim shoulders, her arched back, her pert breasts hanging, and that sweet rump of a derriere. Oh, and don't forget her shocked and pain filled face. It was beautiful to him as he reached his hand up to cup one breast, digging his fingers in hard underneath her.

As he leaned over her she could feel him, that heavy body bearing down upon her, that feeling of him pressing up against her from behind. Was he hard? Oh, most definitely. His voice was dark and burning with unspoken promises as he spoke. "There, isn't that a far better way of things. Hopelessness is such a beautiful concept, isn't it? Of course you're sorry, but you're sorry because you think it means I am going to stop. You're sorry because you think it means that this has a happy ending. Such things are relegated to fairy tales, you know that. Me and you we live in the world of reality and there is no sunset vistas for you unless I say there are." His fingers slid further, away from her breast to wrap around her throat, those eyes of his empty as he leaned down to whisper into her ear.

"Unless I say there are."

He turned his head, kissing her face softly, the brush of his lips gentle and almost kind before he spoke frankly again. "Women always think they can endure, always think that they can withstand, but degradation is what breaks them. Not pain. Being used. Being objectified. Yet, how very much they crawl and cater to any demand when they see that hope on the horizon. When you take everything and then give them the chance to prove themselves. You have nothing left but your life, soon perhaps not even your dignity. What will you do to keep it?"

Aleksandra let out a deep sigh as the pain suddenly stopped, her arms falling loosely to the table as she took the small moment of piece. A small whisper escaped her lips at the feel of Dietrich spreading her cheeks and revealing her hidden treasures. She couldn’t stop either hole from clenching, her body fully aware of how vulnerable she was in that moment.

She didn’t like the lie I’m his gentle caresses. She knew they were meant to at least confusion her body, if not her mind. Even so, it had been so long since she felt any sort of comforting touch, let alone from someone with hands as strong and unforgiving as Dietrich’s. The sudden tension in her neck had her opening her mouth in a silent pant as she extended her spine as far back as it would go to ease some of the discomfort there. Her eye lids slid to half mast as her breath deepened. The sudden heat of him behind her, the right fabric of his uniform pressing into her ass, unnerved her. She looked in the reflected, saw the red bursts of color on her skin and the way her face seemed at war with itself, wondering if she made the wrong decision. She looked well like a women on her way to being used hard and put away wet.

Aleksandra hissed when he cupped her breast, sensitive nipples were already hard from adrenaline coursing through her blood and the molten feeling on her derrière. Her hand grabbed his wrist instinctively in a bid to get him to release her, but it was no use. Her skin rose at measured words and she wriggled against him, wanting to get free. In that moment, she knew there was no getting out of this unscathed, so her mind shifted on her own accord.

He words certainly had bite to them and they caused a burning fire in her stomach. She knew men just as well as he thought he knew women. Aleksandra believed she was a woman who would endure and it made men like Dietrich seethe. And she couldn’t fathom what it was she needed to prove to anyone, let alone him. Moreover, what was dignity to either of them in this playing field they were on when the stakes were life and death. She was to use any and every tool to her advantage and his body let her know exactly what weapons to use. Aleksandra smiled for the first time since she entered the room as she felt his hands around her throat. This battle would be whatever she made of it.

“Oh Dietrich...” her hand came to to rest softly on his cheek as she watched him in the reflection, her tear stain eyes filled with a little bit of life once more as she leaned into him. “Use me. Use me however you’d like. Reduce me to nothing but a source for your temporary entertainment. Break me.” She pushed her ass into his crotch. “Try it. Just know, that I don’t have a damn thing to prove to you and there’s nothing you can take when I have nothing to give.” She let her other hand rest over the tight hold he had on her breast, feeling her own adrenaline converting into a steady stream of arousal. A girl needed to be prepared for war after all.

“Show me you actually know how to do your job because from where I’m standing, you’re nothing short of incompetent.” What was she willing to do, he asked. Take him down with her, of course.

Last edited:
Her words were like oil on a fire, but more than that it brought about a sheer measure of hate in the powerful man. A sneer crossing his face as he tightened his fingers a bit more upon her beautiful flesh. No, she was not supposed to be joining him in his debauchery. Not supposed to be acting like what he did, what he was, what he represented meant nothing to her. This man, this beast, could never abide by such a thing. His eyes went wide as he stared down into her features, seeing her meet his and begin to rock against him, and it enraged him. The emotion swept through him and in a moment he had one hand around her throat, the large fingers bruising as he began to crush the life out of her. The other swept up into her hair, jerking her head back so that he could slam it down into the desk in front of him. Let her face the afterlife, let her face her maker, and remember that it was Dietrich Maier who sent her straight to hell.

He paused at that moment. Staring down into her beautiful tear stained eyes, seeing her pride and her willingness to fight. He had not truly pushed to break her, not really, but there had never been a woman so stoic in the face of what he intended to do. Never been a woman who had been willing to put her flesh on the line. He could smell the arousal on the air, the intoxicating scent of a woman, and his eyes widened as what had been an intention to kill her turned into a desire to kiss her. He leaned down, pressing those cruel lips upon hers, forcing her into that kiss as he turned her towards him. There was no stopping that powerful man as his fingers took hold of her ass and lifted her up onto the desk. Whatever his purposes, whatever his intentions, it had twisted inside of him in admiration and hunger. It was hardly star crossed lovers, but it was something in that moment that turned the tides in her favor.

He gave a feral smile as he looked at her, his hands coming to take hold of her legs, jerking them open like he intended to make a wish but instead he took the time to truly admire her. His hungry eyes tracing down her svelte body, the beautiful arches of her frame, and his teeth gritted together as he watched her and her reaction to it. This time he finally did speak to her, feeling her kiss still upon his lips, and his voice was gravelly and low. "That's what you say now, Aleksandra. That's what they've all said, but you...look at you. You think this gives you power, trying to take control with your body. Trying to show me that you can't be molded by my hands? What kind of sickness resides in you that you could get aroused at such deeds, even beg for more? You can think that you walk onto the battleground an equal, but you are debased. You are sick. A wet slut who knows that her place is to open wide for a man."

His fingers came down between them, each digit tracing a hard line along her flesh, burning itself in with the strength as if he were giving a deep tissue massage to her flesh. Finally making their way to her inner thighs where he rather lewdly spread her. His eyes dark and hard as he admired the glimmer of dew on her flesh...a slow hiss leaving his lips as he whispered. "Do you have any idea of how brutally I would use your tight little holes?"

Aleksandra knew the moment she got under his skin and she smiled. Far be it for a man like Dietrich to be riled by woman like her. Her own eyes widened in surprise as he suddenly cut off her air. Her quickly beating heart only made the sudden lack of air worse as it used up what little was in her lungs. Her hands gripped his thick wrist as he slammed her back into the table. Tears and to her eyes at the pain of impact as she blinked away the floating stars and struggled futile against his hold. She hated him with every fiber in her being. Hated what he was and what he stood for. Hated that even moving towards death she still applauded the loyalty he was displaying to his position for it was the loyalty she still held with hers.

So it came as a shock to her when he felt his lips claim hers and she stilled for one moment...and then another as her mind processed the intimate act. And then his hand was at her ass and her smooth legs instinctively wrapped around his waist to bring him closer, a small moan escaping her throat as the fabric of his suit brush up against her clit. Aleksandra leaned forward to seek out Dietrich’s lips again as he broke the kiss but his hold in her hair stopped her. She might’ve gotten under his skin, and she would use that to her advantage, but she was risking something of her own in that moment.

She licking her bottom lip, eyes wary of the smile on his face as he grabbed her thighs and she released her hold, letting the fall open in display. She took the moment to gather precious air into her lungs, ignoring the burning in her throat at the reluctant desire in his eyes. She shifted her hips softly but suggestively under his hold as she ran a hand trembling though her long locks. His words made her abdomen tighten as a wave a pleasure rolled through her. Innocence wasn’t something Aleksandra possessed in a long time. The expectations of man would always fall short if they continued to have such a narrow view.

She murmured in approval at the of his hands between her. He captured her visually, made her feel so small and weak physically. “Don’t be naive. It’s not my body that has you this way Dietrich. It’s the knowledge that the same sickness that resides in you, resides in me. We’re nothing but mirrors in this moment. Yes, you might be the one to claim me, but make no mistake that I will consume your every thought from this moment on.” There was a challenge on her blue eyes, a demand for honesty.

“What respectable woman would want man so savage and unhinged? So perverted as to use his own body as a means of torture. You’re just as tainted and I think you like it.” Her hands slid between them the to the bulge of his pants, the question whirling in her mind as she really felt the honesty in his words . “I’m sure I’ll find out soon enough.”

The sheer forwardness of the woman was what was driving him insane, the absolute strength of will to realize that even in this moment she might have power over him and that she could use it. For Dietrich it had never been something that had happened, could never be something that had happened. She might be a spy, but she was decadent and delightful, a match for his more twisted ways and he realized he would go far to have someone who could meet him on this level. Who could accept what he was in the dark of night. It was insinuating something into his brain, twisting around the primal animalistic core within him in order to prod through along. Nobody but he had proof of what she had been doing, he'd seen to that. Nobody but he understood that she was a spy, feeding information back to those who would use it against his country, and perhaps they could come to an arrangement that allowed for something more than this. He was no fool, he understood that she might even be a patriot, but she was also something far darker. She might be his match.

He smiled. A smile that no longer lacked coldness, but instead was burning with hungry need as he gaze down at her. He could feel her hand, wrapping up against that thick shaft held in check by the pants that he wore, and he swore he even got harder at the feeling of her touch. His fingers dug into the flesh of her thighs, her bare skin open to him, that sweet slit and he knew he could have fucked her in that moment. Knew that he could have mounted her, but instead he found curiously that he wanted to continue to talk to her. That would not negate the physical pleasures, not in the slightest, it would merely draw out their hungry little indulgence a bit further. His voice was low, baited, not because of anticipation but to keep others from hearing what he might say to her.

"Respectable, we both know you're anything but. You're a good spy, you've never once shown this, never once hinted that you might be the kind of woman to grow wet at the thought of cock," his voice was breathless as he continued, gravelly and low. "What would others say if you to know you were a kept woman, to know that I had you as a caretaker in my home so that I could fuck you...you wouldn't be the first woman to be treated so, but you're no shrinking violet are you, hmm?" His eyes grew terrible with the desires inside of him, his teeth gritting together as he looked back towards the door behind him. As he spoke though one hand continued to crawl along her skin, hardly a caress as it came up to clamp between her thighs in a domineering hold.

There was nothing stopping him in that moment and he had promised her that he would hurt her, perhaps even in pleasure he would hurt her. Two of the thick digits of his fingers plunged deep within her, opening her up, pressing to the hilt within her as he slowly began to twist them inside. Wanting to feel every inch of the walls of her cunt. As he did so he raised his hand back up to take hold of her throat, something about the act a pleasing one to the man. This time he did not choke her though, it was merely the feeling of power he wanted, the fact that he could kill her at any moment...even in a moment of euphoria. His voice was ruthless as he whispered...

"You can't fucking know, know the leash I have upon myself. You know only the rumors, only the hints, even you have been kept from the truth. I could never trust you, never...but perhaps you're willing to negotiate a bit more for your release, hmm?"

Back
Top Bottom