Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Male Bait & Switch

Fennec

Who are you when no one is watching?
Simply put, he was incredibly lonely. Try as he might, he couldn’t get the image he had crafted of the ideal woman out of his mind. He looked wherever he could, tried meet ups and online dating with no luck until one day he meets her, at a family gathering no less. She had that tomboyishly cute look that always catches his eye, short hair, with a slender face and a tight body that’ was complemented by a generous rack. And those slim athletic legs that he couldn’t help but imagine wrapped around him. Some might say she was a little too boyish but to him, she was flawless. Add on her throaty voice, adventurous nature, and nurturing personality...he couldn’t ask for more. To top things of, she wanted him just as much, something he would have been excited about if she wasn’t so interested in bending him over. As it turns out his dream girl was intersex. I’d prefer this to be a more light hearted, seductive, cat and mouse type of scenario (all those adjectives!) with a guy coming to terms and slowly embracing that he’s not entirely straight and love isn’t black and white. I’m not opposed to a darker spin on this but I’ll have to be convinced. Ideally looking for someone who can play a character who switches, but I’m also open to submissive characters.

Open to this being a one shot or long term via threads.

If you want to know more about me and my kinks feel free to check out my main request thread!

Thanks!
-LM

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom