Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tentacle Lovers non-Tentacle rp's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tentacle_Lover

Supernova
Yes that's right, I'm branching out! (I'd like to say it was due to popular demand but hey, what are ya gonna do?)

Anyways, below I'm going to list some things I'd be interested in roleplaying, and they can be totally tentacle free! Of course if you see something you like and you want to involve tentacles somehow, I'm certainly not gonna say no ^_~
Oh, and as usual I have a No Furrie's/No Anthro's rule. I'm open to non-humans, just not those ones. I can do ears/tail/wings no problem so long as the person remains basically human though.

So then, let's get to some pairings first of all shall we?

Incest Pairings
Brother/Sister
Brother/Brother
Sister/Sister
Brother/Futa Sister
Sister/Futa Sister
Futa Sister/Futa Sister

General Pairings
(The ones in bold are the one's I'd like to play. Both in bold means I can play either)

Male/Male
Male/Female
Female/Female

Human/Werewolf
Human/Demon
Human/Alien
Angel/Human
Angel/Demon
Angel/Werewolf
Elf/Werewolf

Boy/Male Best Friend
Boy/Female Best Friend
Girl/Male Best Friend
Girl/Female Best Friend

Employee/Employer

Futa/Male
Futa/Female
Futa/Futa

Stripper/Client (Can be Hetero, Yaio or Yuri)
Stripper/Stripper (Again, can be Hetero, Yaio or Yuri)

Fetishes
(This is by no means a comprehensive list. If you're interested but don't see something here, ask me anyway and I might just be interested)

Tentacles (Duh)
Transformation/Inflation/Growth
Pregnancy/Risk of Pregnancy
Incest
Rape
Non-Humans
Romance
M-Preg
Egg-Laying

No-No's
(Basically, what I absolutely will not roleplay under any circumstances.

Furries/Anthro's
Scat (Seriously, what in the world do people find arousing about pooping on one another?)
Watersports (As above)
Guro/Extreme Violence (A little slapping/rape is ok, but when you start drawing major amounts of blood you're going way too far)
Extreme Bondage (A little being tied up is fine, just leave the whip at home)

Plots
Well then, let's get to some plots shall we? These are just basic ideas, and we can tweak them to suit our needs if you're interested.

1) Futa School - There's a school deep in the mountains that caters only to futanari students. However one day, there's a mix-up, and a regular student is admitted. This student can either be a girl, or a boy with a feminine appearance who has found himself in what he thinks is an all girl school, and must live and dress as a girl to keep from being discovered. When the character finds out all the other students are Futa's however, he/she is rather freaked out, and must try even harder to keep the secret. However a secret can only be kept for so long.....
(In this plot I'd REALLY like to play the regular student that comes to the school, with your main character being the roommate. I can play some of the staff and other students, though would love it if you could too. Room here for changes/expansion/tweaks to the plot, and room for many kinks)

2) I've got to what?! - A teenage boy thinks his life is totally unremarkable and boring, but then when he's paid a visit by the grim reaper, he finds that his time to die has come. The only way that he can avoid death is to become a father within the next week. Unfortunately, the only girl that the boy knows is his older sister. The boy must convince his sister to try and let him impregnate her, and so they must spend a week taking every oppertunity to have unprotected sex, before the big test comes which will decide the boys fate....
(I can play either the brother or the sister here. Will definately involve pregnancy. And before you ask, yes I am ripping off Ane Haramix)

That's all I've got for now, but I'll hopefully update with more soon! If you're at all interested, just let me know by either posting here or by PM!

Bump for a new few pairings!!

I've added some stripper pairings that I'd love to try out right now ^^ Hetero, Yaio or Yuri welcome!

I am new here but I have a robotic character (male) who has become self-aware and has escaped his creators. He was to be the up and coming super sex bot and has very many interesting designs and shapes he can take, especially tentacles. (I'm part Japanese, the love of tentacles is in my very dna!)

If you are interested in a more long term rp he might be okay for you, and we could work something out. And I typically do many types of men who have tentacles/some form with them as long as you are looking for a maleXmale rp.

Here are my kinks and contact info: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=VileEsoterrorist">http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=VileEsoterrorist</a><!-- m -->

Im defently interested in these plots but your pro never said if your a girl or guy, could you please tell me?

I would do the brother/sister roleplay where he is forced to beg is sister to let him impregnate her or he will die pm me if you still want to rp that.

Hello, Tentacle Lover. I also love tentacles, and would be more than willing to rp with you. I've done so with others and write well. I like tentacles and many of the other ideas on your list, so just PM or e-mail me if you're still looking for a partner, I'll tell you more about myself or whatever you need to know.

My e-mail is aloofandandrogynous at yahoo dot com. Anyone else interested in tentacles or other kinds of rp can also contact me. I don't bite, at least not unless you want me to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom