Fx Any Hard bdsm and bad ends~

Virga

Queen of Blood
Some rp updates:
I have some time, but I can't promise I will answer frequently. Personal life is deadly for my activity, but I'd be glad for anyone to play this rp with me

Have you ever thought about being submissive, burnt or maybe dying?
Have you ever wished to be in a cage, completely helpless?
Have you ever tried to fight for dominance, being jerk and brat in bed?

Welcome here ❤
It was long ago I had a masochistic partner and I miss it
You can be submissive or dominant, but I'll take the lead anyway and make you my toy

My oc: Petrushka

Rules: no disgusting things like watersports or farts and other shit
No necrophilia
Everything else is allowed
Ic approach is allowed, but I prefer ooc
These will be probably short rps
Any POV (1st/2nd/3rd), any tense

Interesting and rare kinks/themes:
Bestiality
Death
Cannibalism
Uppity/brat
Gore and mutilation
Obese/anorexia
Losing mind

Ideas:
Petia drugs yc and locks yc in a cage. She sometimes comes and just cuts or hits yc because why not. She doesn't give them time to heal (but no infections)
As yc slowly feels the consequences of being abused, Petia decides to end it - she cuts yc and drink their blood and cooks their meat or just genitalia
Yc dies of being eaten or tortured

Yc is a very horny animal/furry/monster in a laboratory for some experiments
Petia is a mad scientist, giving yc potions and the effects are often harsh and painful. On the other side, whenever yc wants to do lewd stuff, she is happy to help them

Petia is yc's young sister/daughter (15 or 16 y/o). She looks good, very curvy. Yc likes her body and one of them makes the first move.
Yc can rape Petia, and she can hurt yc as reflex or being a brat, getting the upper hand. She enjoys being a sex doll while she can mutilate yc's body and break their mind

Your ideas are always very welcomed! These are just mere thoughts.

Don't be shy and pm me~ I'll be waiting for you ❤

Last edited:
Bump & update: currently searching for no story, just pure gore, sex and death.
Bonus points for rps with ripped skin and organs either from inflation or obesity (my friend is inactive and I want some fun) (I'm watching you niall and I'm mad you're not online)

Back
Top Bottom