Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Equestria University: A New Beginning (w/Tmc Jagger)

Twilight Sparkle adjusted her glasses as she looked over the outfits lain out; mostly skirts and dresses, but everyone had what could only be described as a puce magic star emblazoned on their hems. She went through each one, standing there in a yellow-orange slip, a gift from her girlfriend... Although in all reality, they hadn't gone any heavier than that 'oh wow, oh my stars,' kiss at senior prom in May. There were times and moments of PDA* throughout the summer, however. Twilight Sparkle didn't mean to, but she broke a lot of boys' hearts that night. She just knew who made her heart flutter the most.

"You still haven't decided? C'mon Twi! I've seen you take less time with really important decisions than you're taking now!" complained a purple and green dog. "Even when Principal Celestia put the pressure on you to perform quickly. What's so important about today? It's only the first day of a new school year."

Twilight glanced at her pet. "Correction, Spike. It's the first day of COLLEGE. I need to present myself as more mature, especially in wear." She shook her head as it looked like she finally had decided. She put on a cream colored blouse, with a simple thin navy blue tie, topped it off with the blue-violet blazer and matching skirt that indeed had the star on the hem. She did her hair in a high bun and slipped on navy blue pumps. She added just a dash of blush and lipstick and turned around. "What do you think?"

Spike choked on a snort of a chuckle. "You look like one of those professors that TEACH there!"

"Don't be ridiculous, Spike. Anyone can see I'm too young. And anyone who knows me..."

"Especially Sunset Shimmer? Nudge nudge, wink wink?" Spike teased with a crooked smile.

With a sigh, Twilight nodded, yet finished her thought, "Or any of our other friends who are attending? They will still instantly recognize me as me and not a college professor. Besides, I won't be carrying a briefcase as many of them are wont to do. You be good, and take care of the house." She headed out the door to walk to Equestria University, which was right across the street, but she still walked the near half block to the corner, to cross at the light.

Spike sat there at the closed door, rolled his eyes, and said mockingly, "'Take care of the house.' Jeez. Don't I always?"

*-PDA public displays of affection

Look except skirt longer and colors and hair style described above Screenshot_20200120-203146.png

@TmcJagger

Back
Top Bottom