Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any A little bit of smut, a little bit of story (realistic and fandoms) (UPDATED 4/7/24)

Ashx88

Planetoid
Hello everyone!

My name is Ash, but you can call me whatever you like. :)

About me!
+ I am new to this site, but not new to RPing! I have been RPing for 10+ years.
+ I am a 20 something college student and full time worker, and that is exhausting.
+ I can reply 3-5 times a week - sometimes even more, multiple times a day - but I don't promise that. I promise a few times a week!
+ I consider myself literate. I write in 3rd person, past tense, and I will write 3 - 10 paragraphs per character.
+ For females, I greatly enjoy doubling! I love playing multiple characters - if we are doing a romance RP, please like to double or enjoy playing my interest.
+ For males, I would prefer to play a female role.
+ I play typically mxf but may be able to be coerced in doubling situations.
+I love Romance!

What I am looking for in a partner:
+ Please be willing to plot and plan and explain what you want! It's a team effort.
+ Please be willing to match my lengths, literacy, and frequency.
+ Please don't ghost - talk to me if there's something you don't like.
+Please note: my stories would be both STORY and smut. I would like to actually RP a story... with plenty of smut in between.

What I like!!!
+ Fandoms:

- Harry Potter (Marauders**** are preferential, but willing to play anyone/generation or do OCxOC)
- Grey's Anatomy
- Pretty Little Liars

+Besides this, I greatly enjoy slide of life RPs where the characters are 18+.
- College settings
- Friends with benefits
- Coworkers
- Band/touring
- Current craving: Anything that can involve friends with benefits or people who "hate" e
ach other but still end up hooking up - maybe with a bit of humiliation? - goal would be for SOME romance in this!!!

… anything else? Just ask!

Here is my F-List. I can easily talk about what I like. I will say most of my female characters will be sexually submissive in nature (CAN BE MODIFIED) and I have very few things I am limited on.
This includes scat, vore, gore, knife play, blood.

If you're interested please DM me!​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom