Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Super villainess needs an innocent heroine to break šŸ˜ˆ

RichardSteele

Planetoid
Hey there!
IRL Iā€™m a male living in Ontario (so GMT-5/EST) and Iā€™m looking for a partner for some dark and smutty roleplay! Been RPing on and off for a few years now and Iā€™m looking for something medium-to-longterm. Iā€™ll be playing as my OC villainess ā€“ The White Fox and YC would be the pretty young superheroine I domme. I usually stick to lo/no-superpowers, but we can discuss this. I enjoy blackmail, kidnapping, torture, brainwashing/mindbreak and a host of other dark delights! Also, cuddling! I wouldnā€™t mind spooning you beneath the sheets the morning after I ravage you šŸ„° Full F-list can be found HERE. If interested, DM me with your ideas!

RULES

LENGTH:
1-3 paragraphs

FREQUENCY: Around 1-2 posts a week

LITERACY: Not a grammar Nazi, everyone makes mistakes - but PLEASE read/write at an adult level

RATIO: Flexible, but Iā€™d say 60/40 in favour of plot

FIRST OR THIRD PERSON, PAST OR PRESENT TENSE: No preference

I reserve the right to refuse anyone, so donā€™t take rejection personally!

bitmap.png
THE WHITE FOX

HEIGHT: 5'7 WEIGHT: 125lbs

Bobbi Blancoā€™s early life was highly regimented and painfully strict. As the scion of a Brazilian shipping magnate, much was expected of her and she was held to impossibly high standards. But her entire life changed at thirteen when her parents died in a plane crash. Free for the first time in her life, Bobbi voraciously enjoyed her privilege and flaunted whatever rules she could. Intoxicated with her newfound power over people, she routinely made herself a terror to the other girls in her private school. She knew that the academy received a generous stipend from the family estate, and could not afford to expel her ā€“ no matter how much abuse she heaped on her classmates.

Throughout her college career, Bobbi excelled in gymnastics, easily beating all comers. Offered an Olympic berth, she chose to defer instead ā€“ taking the reigns of her familyā€™s company and expanding itā€™s portfolio to include lessā€¦legitimate enterprises. Exploiting her degrees in chemistry and psychology, Bobbi developed a powerful hypnotic and hallucinogenic drug called ā€œBlissā€ - which was also an extreme aphrodisiac.

Using her position in the jet set crowd, Bobbi gets wealthy, nubile women hooked on Bliss in order to turn them out as sex slaves. Now with her father's shipping empire as cover, Bobbi makes millions in drugs and human trafficking. By Night, she stalks the rooftops of the city in search of her sex ringā€™s hottest new product; Superheroines!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Craving
Typically I can abduct and mindbreak YC with sex drugs and torture, but Iā€™d like to draw things out a little. Iā€™d like to discover your secret identity and insert myself into your life. By either coaxing you with Bliss or blackmailing you I force you to begin a relationship with me. Maybe itā€™s just for the sex, maybe you're part of a bigger plan. Either way, Iā€™m a cat with a ball of string and youā€™re my new favourite game. Maybe you end up broken and compliant, maybe I awaken something dark and lurid in you and we begin a dark romance despite your disgust, maybe (just maybe, if you want) you die. Whatever happens one rule is absolute: Fox wins. Regardless of whether you make it out alive, you will never be the same after what I do to you, and I will never be punished for my crimes.

Options
Stalking- We draw out the chase. Feel the walls close in as I leave no safe place for you. The love letters, the phone calls, the pictures of you in your most private moments. You feel my eyes on you everywhere and the nightmares you have wake you in the night, screaming! I torture your mind before I ever touch your body.​
Pheromones- I gain the ability to intoxicate you with pheromones. I radiate sex, so it intensifies with proximity. You run at the sight of me, terrified that youā€™ll fall into the honeyed trap. Like a magnet, the closer you get to me, the harder it becomes to pull away - and if I lay my hands on you, itā€™s over.​
Addiction- I get you hooked on Bliss and leave you a shell of your former self. Imagine grovelling at my feet for your next fix, begging me to take the withdrawal away. What will you do to feel normal? Take out my competitors? Kidnap the mayorā€™s daughter? Rat out the secret identities of all your little heroine friends? And how will you forgive yourself after betraying everything you stood for?​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom