Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Choose My Own Adventure - Trying something new

RestlessPanda

Leader of the Cardboard Cult
TL;DR: LOOKING FOR DM. STORY PREFERENCE Scifi to Fantasy.

So after loads of reposts and trying to get a story going and trying to find an RP that fit my taste, I'm gonna go the other way around.

I know some of ya'll have great ideas, and I know you're craving a pairing or setting or plot. That being said, I'm very curious what you could do if given more control over the world and narrative.

SO, here's what I have in mind. I want to take place in a story that you are running. Do I have preferences? Yes. But I also want to go beyond my boundaries. This isn't a Dom/Sub thing, this is merely wanting to be challenged in my writing and not being the grand orchestrator behind the plot.

Want me to help with the plot? Sure. Want me to contribute? Absolutely. Want me to lead the story? No. That's what my other thread is for.

Got a pairing? Toss them at me, let's see what happens. Got a plot? Sell me on it, I'll ride. Got an itch you just wanna scratch? Been there, done that, happy to help.

Post length, likes/dislikes, how often we post, all this can be hassled out during pregame. I can do Discord, PMs, or Forums, any works for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom