Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male The Walking Dead anyone?

Semper Fi

Supernova
These are the things I expect from you as a partner, and this is what you can expect from me.

> 2-4 paragraphs per response. Yes, there is a big difference between 2 and 4 paragraphs, but I'm a big believer in quality over quantity, I don't want my partners to think they have to struggle to write more than they feel is necessary, just to reach a quota required. I don't particularly care if you write over 4 paragraphs, but please realize that it is unlikely for me to do so, unless I happen to have a lot to say in that particular post.

> Patience. This is a big big deal for me. I really don't want to be hounded for a reply. If you haven't heard from me in 3 days, go ahead and send a message. It is quite possible I just forgot to reply. I will give you the same 3 day courtesy, unless you request something different.

> Plot Driven I love love love Plot and Story. It is a must have in my Rps. I like intense plot lines that keep us moving and interested. And Romance. Romance is a must have for me too. It doesn't have to be sappy and sweet, in fact I prefer it to be more realistic, with it's struggles and tensions. But as for the actual amount of sex, I don't care. I am very happy doing 80% plot and 20% smut. The most I will likely ever do is a 50/50 mix.

> Settings. In terms of settings my absolute favorite is Modern Realism. But that is not the only thing I do. I will do some historical (1800-1900s) and some supernatural/fantasy. Medieval, Futuristic, Steam-punk, Magical (wizards/magical spells) are NOT my cup of tea. They just do not keep my attention very long.

> Typically, no matter the role, I'll always enjoy my partner playing a dominant, rugged/rough around the edges male. I'll almost always be willing to add elements of dom/sub into any sex scenes. But that doesn't mean I want it to overtake the roleplay.

> Third Person All of my Rps will be Third Person, I ask that you write the same. First person just weirds me out. I came to write stories and create worlds, not play as myself. I do enough of that in the real world, lol. I also tend to write in past tense, I don't really care what tense you write in.

>Email, Google Docs, Threads or PMs, I will write over any of them and don't have much of a preference. I Will Not write with you via IM, Skype, Kik, Discord, etc. . I have no interest in it, please do not ask.

>Dominant or Submissive? Well, now that's an interesting question. I am perfectly happy with our characters being equals. But if you want there to be a Dom/sub dynamic, my girl will always be the more submissive one, when it comes to sexual situations. Outside of sexual situations, my girl can be very dominant, if the moment calls for it. (For example, my girl is the boss of your character.)

> I prefer playing characters I have personally created. I have a whole hoard of them, and I pick the one I feel is most suited to that particular rp. Of course for a fandom that I am intensely interested in, I will play a canon character. But the chances of me playing a character you have created is slim.

> I will play M/F or F/F RPs. And I play both Male and Female Roles. I do prefer to play female characters, but I am willing to play a lead male character if we decide to do that.

Roles I do not play: > Incest of any kind. The Female be more that 2-3 years older than the male.

I am binge watching TWD from the beginning and it has kickstarted my desire to rp about it again.

No matter what we decide on, for plot, I want a lot of focus on being surviving and building a life. I don’t want constant battles with other groups of humans. It gets old really fast. Some conflict is good and necessary but let’s not overdue it.

I have two different ideas:

Daryl x Beth: I’ve always had a soft spot for these two. For this Id like to start it at the prison. As if they started a relationship while there. I’m willing to stick to the show and have them leave the prison. Or change it up and take the governor out of the equation and have the group stay at the prison.

Daryl x OC: This could start just about anywhere in the show, with my OC joining in.

There’s lots of room for suggestions so I’m open to ideas :) PM me if one of these ideas interests you.

Back
Top Bottom