Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pushing the friendship (Amelia RP x Dirty Fingers)

Dirty Fingers

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Laura Simmons was sitting in her kitchen once again having fallen into a spate of introspection and possible self pity. She had been diagnosed with this illness 6 months ago and of course it had no cure and it's treatment killed off everything that seemed to make Laura who she was.

She had always been a health fanatic and quite physical, even becoming a fitness instructor and nutritionist. Even at 38 she still looked great and had a better body than many of the 18 year old land whales she would see when she was out and about.

The sex though. That is what really killed her the most, or the lack of sex. It just seemed to hurt, like really hurt. And it made her feel ill.Not that her Prince of a husband Heath said anything. He just understood that she was very limited and that sex was not possible. She even tried sucking him off only to have to run to the bathroom and throw up and that was well before he even came close to orgasm! Hand jobs, right? Nope... made her ill!!

Not that it was purely the sex, it was anything physical it seemed. She tried to dance a little - nausea! Kill me now! She thought as she sat there waiting for her best friend to arrive.

She had been best buddies with Rachel since grade school, that very first morning when kids would scream and cry about their parents abandoning them to this strange place where they would be moulded by the system. Always clicked from the first second. Just one of those things which feels so magical.

They were quite different too which just made it more amazing. Rachel was so quiet and academic. Laura more outgoing and crazy. It was even more of a surprise when Laura was the one to marry she had been with Heath now since she was 22. An amazingly long time by today's standards and Rachel was still single.

Would Rachel do what she was going to ask her to though? She had no idea but she felt so guilty about Heath not being able to have any sex, she even considered hiring him a whore but he wouldn't like that. But if Rachel were to sleep with him? She would be someone familiar to him and they always got along well enough. Would Rachel agree to being a sex surrogate for her?

Only time would tell, for now Laura, with her long red hair, slim body, still excellent legs sat there looking forlornly out of the window waiting for Rachel to arrive.

Life always seemed to be more about other people than herself. Much had passed by Rachel Reid or so she thought. It was more about everyone else not that she minded. It was in her nature to tend to take more of a back seat. But was the 38 year old blonde happy about it? More she saw it as a mental state. Perhaps contented was a more appropriate adjective and even by degree. As deputy head of the local primary school, she had a responsible job and a certain amount of respect as an upstanding member of the community. Retrospection had become a regular subjective activity of hers but not just about herself. She had been having anxieties too about her closest friend Laura.

For several months, her soul mate had not quite been the same. The debilitating sickness she had suffered seemed to have been the cause. Unlike her more reserved character, Laura had tended to be much more bubbly and high-spirited. If ever Rachel felt down one of her first ports of call was to her life-long best friend. Even her marriage to Heath way back just after both of them graduated had never really inhibited how well they has always got along together. The butterscotch blonde herself had never tied the knot. She would pretend to others that she did not know why, often claiming to have never met the right person but being fully aware herself that it was more due to her inability to make a commitment and be tied down.

How many times had she climbed the deck steps to the redhead's front door, she thought after parking her car in the driveway. Rachel wasn't sure what was on their agenda today though they rarely had one. No reason was ever needed to call on each other. It was her second home to her as was her own house to Laura. Wearing a crepe skater midi dress that came down to her calf and a leopard print long sleeve tee, the deputy head was more often than not always dressed modestly. Seeing her friend at the window she offered a wave followed by a funny face gesture as her mood immediately brightened up

Laura was wearing red high heel pumps and a tartan skirt and black pullover. She still liked to look sexy even if she didn't feel it and more to the point, couldn't do anything about it. She saw Rachel pull up and then make a funny face at her through the window. Laura despite her mood couldn't help but laugh and smile back. It seemed that not even this illness could destroy her friendship with Rachel.

She got up and walked to the door opening it and greeting her long time friend.

"Oh Rachel! I have so missed you" she said throwing her arms open and embracing her warmly.

"What has been happening with you? Any new man or men? You do get looked at all the time you know" he said with a smile although she realized what the answer would be, that Rachel either didn't notice or simply didn't care. There was that little experiment they tried in their late teens, when Rachel slept over her parents house one night with her. Well, Laura knew she was straight after that but then again, was it because she was just too close and familiar with Rachel, is that why it was so odd?

Nevertheless the experiment did not ruin their friendship which was the most important factor.

She led her friend to the kitchen and put the kettle on. "I am not having a good day Rach... " she started, "I feel so bad for Heath. I can't have sex with him, I can't even suck his cock or give him a hand job" she explained. An explicit chat yet they had these types of chats over the years. She knew that Rachel was hardly going to just offer herself but thought she could start setting up the huge favour that had been running through her mind.

"Sometimes I think about posing nude too, before I lose my body.. I mean, you know... I can't be very physical without getting sick... just something to give to Heath I guess.." she knew Rachel was artsy. Was she really leading up to asking her in her mind?

It seemed she really was....

"Oh Laura! Why you always trying to marry me off all the time?" Rachel held onto her best friend's hand after they greet one another with a huge customary embrace. She didn't know why she always felt a little embarrassed about how explicit Laura could be about her non-existent love life. The blonde had been actually thinking more and more about her own biological clock running down and whether she would want any offsprings though yet to have a husband to provide one. As usual, her best recourse was to joke in response to her direct line of questioning. "You know I'm converting my house into a convent and no men will be allowed."

Putting her clutch on the breakfast bar, Rachel hitched her skirt as she sat on one of the high stools as her life-long friend put the kettle on. In typical fashion, she soon told the blonde what was on her mind and often in such a blunt, even crude way that she had become used to over the years. "Don't let yourself get upset, honey. You know how much Heath dotes on you and I'm sure he fully understands." No matter how she tried though, her bosom buddy could not stop envisaging her hubbie being wanked off by his wife. Giving him oral was perhaps a step too far for her to quite picture.

"I could always do a nude sculpture of you which you could give to Heath. I'm sure he would appreciate it." Surprisingly it was the first time the blonde had offered to do a statue of her. It was still a little sensitive since the last time she saw her friend without having any clothes on was the last time they slept together in their teens. It was an incident neither of them ever spoke about afterward but instead seem to pretend it never happened.

"I'm sure you will find a way anyway over time. It can't be such a pressing issue." Her friend's illness was not terminal but her condition was quite chronic not that anyone would really suspect anything if they didn't know her. But it did affect Laura, she knew. "You're not going to lose your beautiful body any time soon neither, you will just get gracefully old like me. I bet I've already got a lot more wrinkles than you anyway."

"I just want you to be happy and to know how special you are" she said honestly and with love.

"Oh my a convent!! No priests even? I do believe a convent requires horny priests" she laughed in response to Rachel's joke.avoidung obvious jokes about lesbian nuns.

"I know right? That just makes it worse! I would be ok with him fucking someone else! I know that sounds odd but I don't want him missing out on anything just because of his sick wife. He says he is ok with it but it's only six months in. This is to going to change Rachel" she explained wanting her to understand that there was no cure for her condition.

"Perhaps we could do that. I could be semi draped like a Roman Goddes" she laughed thinking about which breast she might expose.

How drastic could it get. Allowing your husband to fuck someone else couldn't get any worse. It was dire. Rachael had already got up from her stool. She went over to help Laura make the coffee because she become so distracted by her frustrating health condition despite joining in their usual lighthearted banter that always interspersed their conversation. The blonde though had no doubt that her best friend was right that Heath would need a sexual outlet.

"You say that you be okay, Laura, but when push came to shove you probably tear your hair out. It's so perverse. Such a cruel dilemma." The deputy head teacher put a hand on her host's shoulder, gripping the material of her black pullover with her fingers. It was a minimal gesture to empathise with her but for sure she did not envy her impossible situation.

The last thing her soul mate wanted to do would be to get involved in Laura's marriage. Whatever happened between them was strictly behind closed doors as it should be. Not that she would ever want her to though she had acted as a sort of an involuntary referee on a few occasion but nothing of such magnitude nor implications.

"You've got it Laura, you can be Venus, the Goddess of Love and Desire, not Vesta the Virgin though." It wasn't quite so much a joke any more though she ran her hand down over her left breast and softly held it to signify which one would be exposed but hoping she did not mind the physical contact given her illness.

"I don't really know what to suggest. But I'm here for you as always." Her gentle grope turned into her hugging her life-long friend,

Perhaps it was something that not many people understood but when you truly loved someone you wanted them to be happy in every way even if it meant that sometimes it would be someone else who was causing that happiness.

"It's not that much of a dilemma really..." she explained, still holding back from asking her lifelong friend outright. "I have someone in mind who he might like and might make him happy sexually, I have no idea if she would do it and of course I am nervous about asking her" she started to subtly hint.

She wanted to vomit when Rachel held her breast but managed to hold it back. It wasn't because Rachel was a woman, it was just, anything sexual seemed to really gross her out. Being touched in her private places was revolting to her as well as physical exertion. Soon though her friend released her breast which was only held as an example of which breast should be exposed for the sculpture.

"Yes, Venus, of course" she smiled a little sad at the irony.

Obviously it had been on her mind for a while and it made Rachel feel a bit guilty she had not been around to see her friend dating back to primary school that recently. She must have needed her and she had not been there. When Laura told her she had someone in mind to help, she had presumed that it must be another friend. Rachael was so pleased for her, even if it had not been herself. "It be great if it works out. I can only wish you good luck."

The blonde woman was still sceptical though, remaining doubtful just how it could unfold. She just hoped that Laura was not replacing one problem with another and even something that could affect her relationship with her husband as well as destroying her marriage. "I'm sure you have thought it through but it may not harm if you look again at all the options. It could be very delicate. Have you brought Heath into trying to resolve things?"

The whiff of coffee filled her nostrils as she finally started to pour their hot drinks. It was refreshing and stimulating, probably what both of them needed. She handed one cup to her friend and took the other back to the breakfast bar and again sat on one of the high stools. Rachael tucked the midi dress under her as she straighten down the sides. She wasn't weating stockings or tights to be wary of not laddering them.

"Whatever you decide, I think it is a good idea to have a life-size nude statue sculptured of yourself. I think it be a lovely present for your hubbie. He be able to touch it and feel it as a substitute for him."

"Thank you, I hope she says yes. I mean, of course it will be odd. But I would prefer Heath have someone he knows a little than just a random whore, you know?" she smiled still not quite ready to pop the question to her friend.

"Ummm not really... like, he is just so devoted and selfless. I think sometimes he needs a push, you know? I can't make him have sex with someone else of course but I would like to set it all up for him" she explained.

She started to sip the coffee, "Perhaps present him the woman as a gift? That might be sexy for the woman too, don't you think?" she was starting to form her thoughts now and lead up to asking her friend if she would be the said gift.

"OH.... that is kind of sad" she said, "The sculpture would be like a sex doll or masturbatory aid..." she sighed, "I didn't want that for him either..." a tear trickled down her cheek as she thought again of what she had lost and how much more she could lose.

A stand-off was developing between the two women despite knowing each other virtually since kindergarten. If Laura was shy and embarrassed to ask her best friend to sleep with her husband, Rachel was equally fazed and self-conscious offering despite sensing that this was what she wanted to raise with her. The two of them were so much on each other's wave-length not to be aware of what the other was thinking. One of them needed to bite the bullet.

"Don't be so upset, honey. You know I'll do anything for you." The blonde put her coffee down on the breakfast bar and stood up. Walking over to the redhead, she put her arm around her to console her. Pulling her head towards her, she wanted to kiss her but feared if her health condition would allow her to. Instead she just loosely hugged her without being too physical not wanting her to feel nauseous again. "You don't have to ask me. I'll do whatever you think is best."

The full implication of what she was saying had yet to dawn on Rachel even though she was aware that she had agreed to make love with Heath. It was impossible for her to appreciate until she actually was in the situation ready to do it. Even then there would be the aftermath to consider. But at the moment, she blocked it from her mind, wanting only to assure her life-long friend she would help her through her difficult time regardless of what was needed.

"Hey I thought we were going to go to the hairdressers and have a make-over. Or was it a spa to pamper ourselves." The blonde deputy head quickly tried to change the subject and move on. Whatever arrangements they would want to make with regard to her husband could be resolved at a time when it would be needed. For the moment she would prefer to try to put in the back of her mind.

Laura knew that Rachel was not understanding what she was agreeing to. Simply saying she would do anything without knowing what that 'anything' really could entail. Laura was very much wanting Rachel to do it of course, it felt less like being cheated on if Heath were to have sex with her best friend, not to mention the woman that she chose for him than if he did it with someone else.

She loved Rachel as much as Heath though and didn't want to take anything for granted or push her against her will.

She managed to return the embrace a little, "Oh Rachel... I don't want you to agree to anything blindly. I think the world of you..." she started, it seemed the cat was out of the bag now but she still held off on asking her outright. Picking up on the idea that her friend would prefer to spend a girls afternoon out having hair done and going to spas.

"Of course. We can discuss more serious things later. Perhaps we need to have some fun... like the old days" she smiled at her. It was hardly a time to upset her given she seemed to have twigged about what might be asked of her.

Was she really going to do it? Somehow it still didn't seem quite right fucking your best friend's husband. Sure there were exceptional circumstances but did Rachel really know what she was letting herself in for by agreeing. Did Laura too fully understand the possible consequences. The question became how was the best way to achieve what the best seemed to have accepted without any fallout.

"Do you really think I suit being a redhead than a blonde? It's a bit late to change my mind though." They were back in Laura's kitchen later in the evening after being to the hairdressers. As always Rachel was radical in completely changing her identity, well almost. And it happened very often as her best friend could vouch for in dying her hair every colour, shade and tint. Her make-over also made her look younger. Perhaps more suited top Heath's taste being closer to his wife's hair colour, she thought but didn't say as it was still a sensitive subject.

"Sooner or later we are going to have to take the bull by the horns and deal with the elephant in the room, Laura. How do you see the best way in handling this?" Since she could not get it out of her mind, the earlier they decided the better for her. She felt she would be driven mad if she let the issue linger on too long. It was just as intriguing how they would get around to it. "Have you already talked it through with Heath. Did you decide anything? What's his feelings on the issue?"

Rachel looked so different now that Heath might have a hard time recognizing her. Rachel loved changing her look and had done so many times throughout their long friendship. Her hair now was a similar colour to her own however she wasn't sure if Heath would like that more or to truly have the experience of a different woman altogether. Only time would tell and depending on when or rather if this happened at all, chances were that Rachel could have a different look again by that time.

"Oh, it does look good on you. We almost look like twins" she giggled, "I guess try it out and if you really don't like it you can change again, perhaps go a darker colour?" she suggested.

Laura was a little taken aback that it was Rachel asking her, rather than the other way around as she planned. Although she hardly did a good job of being subtle or obtuse about anything.

"I really did fail in being subtle about my intent didn't I?" she smiled weakly, "No, I haven't spoken to Heath yet, I had no idea if you would do it or not. I am assuming, you are interested, I mean..." she took a breath, "Would you sleep with my husband?" she asked her outright so there was no confusion.

"I'm not sure how it might work. Perhaps I would talk to Heath first and then you two could go on a date or you arrive all sexy like an escort?" she suggested, her thoughts never went beyond the basic premise, never thinking that Rachel would actually do it.

It wasn't a romance so there would be no need to go out on a date with her husband, Rachel thought. She was only effectively lending her body to give him a sex outlet with a surrogate for his wife as far as she was concerned. Laura to her seemed more hot and cold about it, seeming as if she was desperate to ask the newly dyed redhead then seeming in no hurry to find out if her husband was willing too. The hesitation though was undertsandable as it was such a wretched situation for all.

"Sure I will. I'll be a surrogate for you. I know its tricky but the quicker we sort it out." Rachel wanted to make clear what her role would be as her best friend still seemed confused. It still seemed such a drastic move though and once it was raised with Heath there would be no going back. "Equally I will understand if he decides against it. I'm sure he loves you so much that he want to make sure he doesn't do anything you may not like or can jeopardise your relationship."

Overall, Rachel got on fairly well his her husband though she cannot say that she really knew him well. But neither should she. There was no need to know him intimately. All she would do was to do the deed with him. She thought it may even be better if Laura stayed with them when they slept together buit again it was essentially up top the pair of them how best they could handle it. It would be a strange threesome but may work, she thought.

Back
Top Bottom