Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Wordy over-exuberant writer (primarily of dominant leaning male characters) seeking partners

sladeg

Moon
Hey there,

I'm new here, so forgive the relative lack of detail or cool links or pictures. I'm not inexperienced writing with others, but forums and this particular forum are strange new realms. That said, I tend to think that the writing should be the main draw, so I'll happily pretend this is by design. I'm just too cool for those bells and whistles. It's a t-shirt, jeans, leather jacket timeless sort of James Dean cool that doesn't demand hot gifs.

What I do:
  • write a lot. while I tend to somewhat reflect what my partner writes, usually I write a bit more and my sweet spot is more in paragraphs than sentences or lines.
  • write one "main" character - which is not to say there will only be two characters in the story. There might be, but building large, complex, populated worlds is definitely in the cards.
  • write in pms and emails by preference -- not keen on discord and public forums will take convincing
  • write original characters and some limited canons/aus.
  • have ideas and a willingness to discuss stories and plots and pairings with you
  • write primarily dominant and switch types
  • expect a certain level of writing ability
Inspirational wordbank: modern, steampunk, urban fantasy, assassins, byronic heroes, demons, vampires, age gaps, taboo, fantasy, saving the world, gotham city, spies, power struggles, forbidden romance, paranormal, detectives, sci fi, summoning, magic, blackmail, reunited love, homecoming, period piece, arranged situations

I understand this is somewhat vague, but if something here strikes your fancy and you want to drop me a message about a few of these ideas that appeal to you, I bet we can come up with something fun together.

Last edited:
I know this is hardly everyone's cuppa, but I had a fun incest thing fall apart just as it was getting started. Something pretty smutty and brother/sister (step or otherwise) would be lovely to fill that gap.

Some plot snippets:
  • Something with a mentoring vibe. That relationship that Tony Stark has with Peter Parker in the MCU or even a Batman and Robin vibe, but let's change one of their genders and see if throwing some/a lot of sexual tension at it gets us somewhere. Probably leaning OC, but do you want to AU a Petunia Parker or Toni Stark? Swap out the canon Robin with Barbara Gordon or Stephanie Brown or your OC? We can swng that.
    • Relatedly, if you're keen on a deep dive into Batman AU, what if we went way into the cyberpunk future and had Carrie Kelly (Dark Knight Returns Robin) be the semi-retired (not old, just gave this shit up) Bat dealing with a wannabe with great intentions and talent and possibly a deathwish who's started going out to fight crime solo in a homemade batman costume.
    • Also along those lines but totally original (as in not canon, I'm not claiming it's breaking the mold here): A is the newest assassin in the INSERT GOOD NAME FOR ASSASSIN ORGANIZATION, and is really feeling awesome about it. A is assigned to kill B and is raring to go. A does not realize that ASSASSIN ORG has reason to want A out of the way -- A knows too much, probably -- and in fact A is probably not quite as great as they've made it seem. B, B is the greatest professional killer who ever lived, in seclusion under an alias. B will probably not take the attempted killing very well, but why kill A over it when B can take time punishing A and use A to get back at ASSASSIN ORG to boot?
  • Hey, how about the babysitter figures out that the hot dad's a serial killer, and she's into it? She'll keep providing those alibis if he'll keep fucking her teenage brains out.
  • Riff on Twelfth Night with a girl undercover in a magic academy/steampunk engineering school? Can go super smutty D/s with it, sweet and protective and cute, or somewhere inbetween. Room for plot development too (think fancy educational conspiracy).
    • Tangent -- All girl's school of some sort with MC the futa roommate.
  • YOU inspired?
more later. I might even organize this somehow.

• Something Chilling Adventures of Sabrina related - probably OC x OC but I wouldn't say no to a Sabrina or a Theo (provided they were interested in a male)
  • Star wars OC stuff - kind of thinking of an old republic sort of a thing - vague plot involving a Sith apprentice wanting to turn a foxy, powerful, and innocent jedi to the dark side to help him take down his master -- could be that he's not that great at corruption and they end up meeting in the middle
  • Marvel AU stuff - somebody want to write a genderbent spiderman/spidergwen to my tony stark? Throw one of those batgirls at Daredevil? I'm game to write Daredevil or Peter Parker against your OC too potentially

• Siblings/step siblings.
  • some contrived, snowed in scenario -- brother's girlfriend or girlfriend's little sister or something - The early arrivals to the trip get snowed in all alone, and well...
  • incubus idea, potentially very plotty, potentially not
  • maybe some light hypnosis/mind control?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom