Fx Male Discord. Modern.

Kiana

Banned
Banished
I'm looking to write with someone over Discord. I have no interest in writing through a public forum or through private messages. Discord is my preference for various reasons. Namely, organization and ease of access via my phone. The point of view that I write within is third-person and I'd prefer to write with someone that has this as a preference as well.

When it comes to the length of replies my preference is between one to three paragraphs. I rarely go beyond three paragraphs or below a single paragraph. How often I reply depends on who I am writing with. Multiple replies a day are okay at times and I'm also alright waiting a few days in between replies.

Modern day is my preference for settings and I honestly prefer realism, though I am open to supernatural things as well. I do use face claims for characters (real women only; no illustrations) and I only write original characters. I am open to writing multiple women in stories and I am okay with poly-based relationships; consensual or non-consensual.

If you plan on contacting me, please do so via private messaging and inform me of your Discord username.

Back
Top Bottom