Fx Male Looking for M for Dark roleplay

Maerean

Meteorite
Hi there! I've been roleplaying for years now, but I'm new to this site, so I hope to meet some interesting people here.

As the title suggests, I'm really into darker themes for my roleplays, including force, incest, violence, monsters, yanderes, human experimentation and so on. Here are a list of ideas that I'd really like to try out! I'm open to any changes to any of them, just PM me so that we can start plotting. Most are set up to be shorter, sexual rps that can be finished quickly, but I'm also up for a slow burn on any of them if that's your thing.

1. 'Zombie Apocalypse': It's several years into the end of the world and I, having been away when the apocalypse struck, finally manage to return to my hometown. Once there, I find you (either a past friend or relative) already having succumbed to the disease. Even so, a brief struggle soon shows that you still have very human urges left in you...
2. 'Werewolf': I learned your secret long ago, and every month I make sure to lock you away so that the beast you'll become when the moon is full doesn't escape. However, one night you break free, and I put myself in your way to keep you from leaving and hunting others.
3. 'Alien Abduction': I don't have specifics in mind for this one, only that I'll play an abducted human soon to become the plaything of something out of this world. This scenario would possibly include themes of experimentation, body modification, or forced breeding.
4. 'Animal Instinct': A little tamer than the previous ideas, but something I've wanted to try for a while. Think 'Tarzan', you are a human who was stranded on an island long ago, causing you to become more in touch with your wild side. A storm washes me up onto the island, and when I find you I try my best to civilise you again, and keep your animalistic urges under control by any means possible.

As I said, I'm open to changes to any of these plots, or even for something else entirely now that you know what I'm up for. Just PM me if you're interested. I'll reply more frequently on certain days, but these RPs would be quite short anyway.

Back
Top Bottom