Mx Female Turning the tables

Liquor

Banned
Banished
This is about the switch of dominance. The dom will be dominated when tables are turned.

#1: A toxic mother will be shown her place by her son.
Since her husband has left her, the mother has been in constant bad mood and terrorized her son when he comes home from college for the weekend without a cause. She dressed him down for nothing, even slapped his face, shouting at him.
He warned her several times: Mom, stop doing that, I am stronger than you. If you do not stop I'll hit you back.
It was to no avail. Until one day when she passed the line. He had made a cheeky remark about her appearance at breakfast in a thin robe with her old fashioned panties shining through. She hit him several times in the face making his nose blood. That did it.
Suddenly her son gripped her arm and turned it in the police officers' arm lock he had learned in a self defense crash course, made her bend over in pain and cry for mercy. With his free hand he lifted her robe over her ass revealing those old fashioned cotton panties of hers and hit her thick cheeks several times really hard, making her cry out in pain.
She understood. From this day on it was her son who was holding the reins in the house, showing her her place. And he was willing to try all his kinks on his mother, especially humiliate her, at home and sometimes even in public.

#2: A bratty daughter will be shown her place by her parents
She ignored curfew most of the time, arrived at home three hours too late, made cheeky remarks when reminded her duty. She drank alcohol although still not legal, she skipped complete days at school and "borrowed" the family car without asking. And more things like that.
Her parents discussed the issue often but found no solution, loving their daughter too much to punish her in a way she deserved.
But she helped them to find the right answer. One night she came home at four in the morning, needed ten minutes to unlock the door and fell and passed out once the door opened. Father and mother looked at each other for a second and nodded their heads. A couple minutes later the daughter was lying spread eagle on the big bed in the master bedroom in her undies, her wrists and ankles tied to the bedposts.
What would they do with her once she would come to?

Kinks I like: tit manhandling, pussy slapping, forced peeing, bondage, anal insertions, gagging (with her own panties), insertions of all kinds and all holes just to name a few. Humiliation, lots off it, anal training,

Details to be fixed by PM.
I only play per PM against female characters and RL female partners.

Rules: 4 posts per week minimum, two good paragraphs per post minimum, (exceptions can be compensated by the following ones)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom