Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female A Locale of Lots Of Lusty Lady Loving (NEW CRAVING!)

Hey there. Welcome to my FxF thread! To get the basics out of the way, I prefer to RP over threads or PMs, have no demands for post length or frequency so long as you give me something to work with, I play in third person past tense and prefer you do the same, and my only hard limits are incest (I've tried, and it both feels difficult to portray realistically and in an erotic light as well as hitting too close to home for me to enjoy), scat, vore, gore, and hyper. Anything else can be discussed, as long as it fits the context of the RP.

Now, the plots in mind:

She-Ra? More like Sub-Ra. (ULTRA SUPER MEGA CRAVING!!!!!): So, not really a plot (I just thought the title sounded like something a domme Catra would say), but I would love to play anything where I can be a submissive Adora/She-Ra. Small domme/Big sub is especially desired for this (Adora should be in She-Ra mode for most if not all the sex scenes to accentuate this fact). I would prefer post-series setting.

Alternately, I wanna play Scorpia in a similar submissive capacity.

Starstruck (CRAVING!): FxF. One of our characters is a famous teenage actress, who decides to retire from acting to go back to school at an ordinary high school to try to have some ordinary experiences. While there, she meets the other character, who is semi-closeted (she's come out to her family and close friends, but nobody else). When these two characters get pressured into taking the lead roles in a class performance of Romeo and Juliet with a lesbian twist, anything can happen. I'm open to discussion on who plays which character.

Sunstone (Craving): Based off of the excellent lesbian BDSM web comic of the same name over on Deviant art, this is pretty much just borrowing the basic premise, that is, YC (domme) and MC (sub), both into BDSM, meet online and, after talking for a while, decide to meet for real and begin a relationship. I can't do the web comic justice with that description, so if you're unfamiliar with it, you should seriously check it out.

My Body Is Your Canvas, Mistress ... (CRAVING!!!): FxF, extreme. I want to play a submissive woman who seeks a dominant, caring, controlling Mistress with one goal: MC wants to surrender her body totally to someone else's whims to be molded and reshaped and transformed. From things as basic as piercings, tattoos, permanent hair removal, to standard plastic surgery procedures, to the extreme ends of clitoridectomy, infibulation, nipple removal, amputations, etc. PLEASE NOTE: I am currently only looking for this one if you are willing to go towards the extremes.

A Little Bit Of Devil In Those Angel Eyes (CRAVING!): Based off songs like Love & Theft's "Angel Eyes" and Toby Keith's "God Love Her," this is just a basic "bad girl" x preacher's daughter idea. I include "Angel Eyes" and "God Love Her" as examples because "Angel Eyes" is a less dramatic variant (if you watch the music video, the father is a lot more tolerant of the relationship), while "God Love Her" is more dramatic. Either route is fine, and I use those songs purely to demonstrate the spectrum of possibilities.

They Don't Call It Gym-nice-tics (Craving): This one is fairly simple. Our characters are both up-and-coming gymnasts, and they have a long-standing rivalry. MC moved away a few years back, and YC has become the academy's star. Then MC returns, and the rivalry is rekindled, along with something more.

The way I see this, both our characters have wins at local and regional competitions, and things would build towards either national-level competitions or the Olympics as our characters both compete and bond.

Finally, I'm open to hearing (almost) any ideas YOU may have, strong preference given to modern and maybe modern fantasy ideas.
Oh, How The Mighty Fall (CRAVING!): FxF, extreme. Simply put, I want to play an older, rich, powerful, dominant businesswoman, the type who secretly craves being forced to submit. Enter your character, a young, truly dominant woman who through some means learns this about MC and decides to seduce, break, and enslave her. I am looking for something of a slow degradation of MC's life as YC guides and sometimes forces her further down a descent into depravity.

Superheroine To Super-Slut (CRAVING!): FxF, extreme, twisted romance. One of our characters is a superheroine with a secret identity as a rich, powerful businesswoman. The other character is her new personal assistant, who happens to be the secret identity of a rising supervillain. The supervillain/personal assistant has figured out the heroine's identity and infiltrated her life like this to learn more. When she finds out that the heroine has deep submissive fantasies, the plan forms. She initiates a BDSM relationship with the heroine in their secret identities, one which quickly begins to impact the heroine's personal life as she is pulled deeper into submission, and eventually with her life turned upside down and now deeply under the thumb of the supervillain, it's not long before the truth is exposed. Unmasked, her life in shambles, she finds herself simply the pet of the city's new ruling villain.

I would prefer to be the superheroine, and I am open to discussing any changes or variations on this plot.

Miles To Go Before I Sleep ... (CRAVING!):First love is always a big thing. For two teenage girls, that came one summer in a rural town. A whirlwind summer romance between them changed both girls' lives. They went their separate ways, though, gradually putting that summer behind them. Eventually they fell out of touch altogether.

Fast forward 30+ years. One of the two women is diagnosed with terminal, inoperable cancer. Never having had much of a love life, her thoughts return to a promise made long ago, to go on a cross-country road trip with her first love. Wanting one last chance to feel love, to make some last memories and maybe find closure, she reaches out to her onetime love and, admitting she's dying, says that she wants to take that trip before she goes.

This would be a fluffy yet emotionally dramatic story about two mature women rekindling lost love, facing mortality, and learning that life is, indeed, too short.

The Dance (CRAVING!): FxF. YC would be a teenage girl who is very much into dance. At least, until the leukemia came along. During an extended stay in the hospital, she meets MC, another cancer patient with a much less optimistic prognosis and just as much a passion for dance. With a big competition looming in the future, it becomes a race to see if either of them can recover enough to compete, or even live long enough to see the other compete, in MC's case.

An alternate take could be that, rather than starting off at an extended hospital stay, our characters meet at a support group or group therapy thing and MC isn't doing as poorly to start, a la The Fault In Our Stars.

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM and we can discuss further.

Last edited:
Added new ideas. Basically obsessed with the idea of playing submissive muscle girls from She-Ra And The Princesses of Power (Chiefly Adora/She-Ra or Scorpia)

Back
Top Bottom