Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gunsmoke - Trigun Max interest check

Kintana

Persimmons of Silver
I'm working on making a discord server for Trigun so I'm seeing if anyone has any interest in playing in the wonderful world that is Trigun!

The setting will be somewhere in the middle of Trigun Max. (If you have not read that, do it, because it's amazing.) To be clear this isn't anime based. As wonderful as the anime was,Trigun Max is where the story gets good. Gung-ho Guns, Plants, Eye of Michael, The Ark...everything!
Aiming to be a pg-13 server. Tons of violence, gun use and all the fucked up things that happen in the manga. Many themes in Trigun can be 'triggering' so that will be part of it. Just no need for outright sex everywhere. That's what DMs are for.

Canon characters will be welcomed as well as OCs. Rules and such will be in place to keep things fair. Fighting I would say will be part of normal RP given the nature of the world. I do have some minor plot ideas in mind to keep things moving but will leave tons of room for other people's own plot ideas.

There are too many fandoms that get left by the wayside once they fall out of the mainstream. Anyone game to bring this back? Am I missing info?

Back
Top Bottom