Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For your own protection! [Sepulchritude - LadyDark]

Sepulchritude

Psychotrope
Sister Temperance grimaced and shifted in place for at least twenty seconds before she ever cracked an eyelid. She felt terrible, like the way Sister Marianne described her migraines, and the bright light only made it worse.

But that was strange. Why would the light be bright? She certainly hadn't gone to sleep with the overhead on, and her room was on the north wall of the convent. It didn't make sense for the light to be brought. She raised a hand and tried to shade her eyes, but she could barely tell which direction it was coming from. It was as though she was surrounded by bright white in every direc—

She paused and drew in a sudden, deep breath. This couldn't possibly be heaven... could it? There wasn't supposed to be pain in heaven...

A few seconds later, when she managed to get her eyes open, the question was answered: she would definitely not be wearing lacey underwear in heaven. What was going on??!

Kaden looks down at his smart watch and smirks, the motion sensor in the room had gone off, his guest was awake. He taps his watch and brings up a small video, watching her a few minutes before getting ready to greet her. He picks up a bag from under his desk and puts his book away that he had been reading. He stands with a bit of a stretch and then heads to another part of his house.

He heads down the stairs into his finished basement and over to a large wooden bookcase. He then pulls a few books slightly to make the case slide aside, revelling a metal door. He enters a code on the keypad and enters, closing the door behind him. He smiles down at the woman on the floor and sets his bag down a few feet from his. “Well... Hello there...”

Temperance squints up at the sound when part of one wall swings away. Her head still throbs, and the uniform brightness all around feels like knives in her eyes, so she isn't immediately ready to react to the human figure that comes through the door. But he speaks, then, and several things become immediately, distressingly clear.

First, she isn't in the convent at all, now; no men are permitted to enter the parts that she, with her particular vows, is allowed to use. Second, this particular man is getting an eyeful of her worse-than-nudity. She can feel the lines of the lingerie, and she isn't stupid; she knows what passions clothes like these are meant to inflame. The bra doesn't even cover her nipples, for the love of all things holy! She has nowhere to hide her shame, but she hurriedly turns her back on Kaden and folds herself up small. And that's when the third realization strikes.

The man had sounded amused.

He's not going to be a rescuer. That's obvious at once. That's the voice of a man seeing a woman helpless and liking it. Temperance swallows hard before speaking, and her tone is terribly bitter. "Will you tell me why I am here, or is the mystery a part of the game?"

“Mystery... Oh it’s no mystery Cassie... Well, not to me anyway... You on the other hand my dear Cassie, will be left quite in the dark...” As she’s curled up and hiding from him, he crouched by his bag and opens it. “But don’t worry... I really don’t plan on hurting you...” He pulls out a vial and a needle, then starts to fill the needle. “Not that you’ll remember much of this...” He then slowly shifts closer, he didn’t want to break the needle “You behave... And this will all be over before you know it...” He then gently pins her to the wall and carefully empty’s the needle’s contents into her neck. This drug would slow down her thinking and muddle things, it would also make her quite sleepy.

He steps back from her, letting her go to allow the drug to take effect, it would take a few minutes. “Now I’m actually sorry about this Cassie... But you didn’t leave me much choice, joining that convent and all... Hiding away for all these years...” He moves so she can face him and looks at her “But none of that matters now... Soon, you’ll belong to me... Completely...”

At the sound of her birth name, Temperance spins around to look at this gloating stranger. She winds up leaning back on her hands in a reverse crawl, heedless of the vulnerability of the position. Her modest breasts barely wobble; her hair bounces more, really.

"Who... Who are you?" she presses. But when she sees the syringe come out, the question fades into the background, crushed by the importance of not being stuck with that. She scrambles backward as he approaches, but there's not far to go: the room is small enough to cross in three strides at most, and she backs into the wall almost immediately. When he crouches to hold her in place, she barely fights. Her head is still throbbing from... from whatever the last thing he did to her was, and what would she achieve? Would she overpower the larger man with the mysterious drug and equally mysterious goals? She closes her eyes and prays as he sinks the needle into her neck and clears the barrel. There are tears on her cheeks.

"I b-belong to the Lord of H-hosts," she stammers, grimace locked in place. "You might abuse me. You might hurt me. You might defile my body. But you'll never take what is His, and you'll face your judgment in the end." Her eyes slowly open and focus on Kaden's. They're not hateful, but the angry defiance is intense enough it comes close to that.

Kaden watches her and grins “You say that now Cassie... But you will change your mind... I’ll see to that...” He turns back to his bag, not like she could go anywhere “Tell me... Why did you ever go to the convent in the first place... I couldn’t see you wanting to ever do that...” He didn’t say who he was, but he was telling her things from her past like he knew her. He starts to pull a few more things from his bag, small vibrators, leather cuffs, a few more vials and needles.

He lays the items out beside him so he can get them easily as he worked on her. “You know... It was very hard getting you out of that place... Well, first I had to find it... You were almost in the middle of nowhere...” He turns to face her again, watching to see how she was doing.

At first, Temperance—How could he know that name?—just glares at him in silence. He does sound a bit like the folks back home, but she doesn't recall his voice specifically, and his face... No, it doesn't help. Everyone from upstate sounds like that, she decides, and looks away. It's easier to look away anyway; she doesn't have to keep her eyes open then. And the light is so, so bright.

"When... when my grandmother died," she begins, then catches herself giving him what he wants and shakes her head. It makes her feel a little dizzy. Breathe. Think. Trust in God, but lock the door. "Where are we? Why did you bring me here?" She has her arms around her already—has had, since she hit the wall and he stuck her with that... stuff—but she pulls tighter at the thought of being brought here. They always say never let him take you to a second location. That's where the really Bad Stuff happens. She'd been so lucky as a girl. It never happened to her. She'd grown accustomed to thinking it never would, but now...

"The abbey isn't a place for people who want to be found. I don't recognize you, you know. I can barely see you. You could take me back and put this all behind you safely." She isn't panicking, and that scares her. It's not bravery, and it's not a cool head in an emergency. Temperance had gotten to know herself well over the last three years. She is, at heart, a rabbit; she keeps a warm hearth and lashes out when she's cornered, but it's simply in her nature to run, first. But here she is, cornered, doing neither. The fear is unmistakable, but the urgency won't come. She shakes her head. It makes her dizzy. Her lips move silently as she finally remembers to pray.

“Why? I brought you here to bring you home... This will be your home when I’m finished...” He smirks slightly “Well, I have changed quite a bit since I last saw you... I was quite a scrawny kid... A bit of a geek... But then I found my own calling...” He starts to ready a few more needles and checks that the toys have full charge. He looks back to her “How are you feeling over there Cassie...” He chuckles at her “Oh don’t go spewing that god crap at me... I’ve never believed in him, he’s never been there for me... I had to find my own way... So I guess it’s a bit fitting that I will be taking one of his women for my own...”

If she had her wits about her, this would be when Sister Temperance leaned forward and peered at his face and recognized the boy from high school who had made her so uncomfortable. But she doesn't have that. She has a sedative hypnotic racing through her bloodstream, and the lights are almost out inside. She wobbles a bit when she looks up at him, and the glare has softened a bit into dejected fear. The "...pray for we sinners in this, our hour of need," is just barely above a whisper, and then she starts hailing Mary again, blinking slowly.

Kaden grins and starts to move closer to her, he picks up another needle and gently picks up her arm. “Can you still hear me Cassie...” He then starts to slowly empty another needle into her, this one an aphrodisiac. “Since you may not remember... My name is Kaden...” He reaches back to pick up one of the vibrators and looks to her, waiting for her to be completely under.

"Ka—... Waitaminnit." She shuffles backward as well as she's able, but the room is tiny and her body is growing limp. One arm gives out entirely, and she nearly rolls to her side. And still the panic won't come. Her eyebrows are arched high in fear, but her eyes themselves keep drooping, almost closing. She stumble-scrambles backward with increasingly useless kicks against the soft floor, but the adrenaline won't rise to save her. A proper panic feels... too heavy to raise. Her back hits the corner of the room, and then there's nowhere to go at all. Temperance blinks up at her captor sleepily.

"Please d— don't... doooo thisss..." she slurs. And then her eyes roll back in her head, her eyelids flutter half-closed, and her body sags.

Kaden watches her and smirks, watching her fight it had been wonderful, she was a very attractive woman after all. He moves closer “I have no plans in stopping... As I’ve said... You will belong to me...” He moves closer and starts to sit her up a bit more, then shifts her over to cuffs her hands above her head. He spreads her legs and then turns a vibrator on to low and starts to tease it against her panties.

What's left of Temperance's consciousness in that moment is... well, it's not much, and she barely manages to tug against the restraint. The vibrator gets a bit more out of her, autonomic tension making her belly clench and her legs shift. Her breathing becomes heavier almost at once—maybe that name was an aspirational pick—but her eyes remain as thin white crescents. She's out.

He smirks at her and watches her “I guess the drug would hit you harder... Having never taken anything...” He pulls the toy back and turns it up to medium “It also seems you’re quite sensitive already... Lets see how long it will take you...” He notes the time on his watch, the sets the toy against her panties again, gently holding her legs open.

Temperance could pass for two people wearing one set of clothes, at the moment. Her arms, locked together above her head, hang limp from Kaden's grip. Her eyelids flutter almost nonstop, now, but they never manage to open far enough for her to see anything at all. Her head rests on the wall behind her, and she is just barely able to move it, and not with anything that looks like conscious control, just a bit of rolling side to side.

But below the waist—below the lacy garter belt he'd picked out just for the occasion—is another story entirely. Temperance's belly keeps twitching and clenching, rolling her hips up and pressing her sex against the vibrator. And the motion keeps going erratic, contorting to one side or shaking to the other. There's no strength in her legs, but they keep flexing and twisting just enough that her heels rub a sussurus from the fabric floor.

Her lips are still moving, though the soft murmurs escaping are probably not prayers.

He grins at her, it was quite interesting to see how she was reacting, he presses the toy closer to her crotch. He lets go of her legs as there was no point holding them. He leans closer to hear what she was saying and pulls out his phone to start recording her. He sits back to look through his bag again, he pulls out another vial and only slightly fills a needle. He wanted her a little more awake, so he gives her a shot to bring her slightly out of it. He again lifts his phone to start recording her, wanting a record of this.

Back
Top Bottom