Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DM looking for player(s) for pathfinder RP. Futa/NB friendly.

strangelove

Super-Earth
As the title says I'm looking for one or two players (or I might start more games) for a system based RP using the Pathfinder rules.

Due to overwhelming interest I'm closing any admission here. I will consider all that have applied both here and in PMs. I'm seriously considering starting two RP groups in the same sandbox setting. But I will come with more updates later.

I'll be the GM but will also be playing a main character myself.
MC will be a futa/shemale.
I will be posting at least twice per week, but often much more.
I will give you a notice if I'm forced to take a break from BMR.
I will never resort to one liners, often giving 2-4 paragraphs.
Third person past tense.
More or less comprehensible English.
OOC communication to make sure we are on the right track.
I will reserve rights to pick players that I think fit the game, just because you are the fastest doesn't mean you are the best ;)

Be familiar with pathfinder (or D&D 3.5) rules or be willing to put an effort into learning them.
Be open to all genders in the game. Not necessarily as sexual/romantic partners - but possibly.
Don't post one liners.
Please use a spell checker - I'm not native English speaker, so mistakes messes quite a lot with my understanding.
Give heads up if you need a break.
Third person past tense.
Clear statements of kinks and dislikes. Also regarding partners - if you don't want to be fucked in the ass I'd need to know it :D

Be nice and polite OOC.
We will use the pathfinder rules.
I will be using the following extra rules:
Rolling for ability scores 6*4d6 take best three each time - assign as you want (you get three tries). Or use the epic buy.
Background skills rules.
All paizo material - 3rd party will be accepted on a case to case base.
Mythic rules will be applied later if the players make the right choices.
Gestalt rules
Naked armor - Characters that are dressed sexy and showing off a lot of skin will get a bonus to AC
All communication at this site (with the exception of dice rolls).
Provide a sheet (either here or myth-weavers or some other place) of your character and keep it updated.
Roll all dice in the provided dice roller forum.
Face claim is a must. Either drawn or real photo. Nude also very welcome.

Experience with Pathfinder:
What would you like to play? (Race/gender/class/level/alignment) - doesn't have to be definitive, but have an idea of what you want.
Short description of YC's dreams/goals/motivations (1-2 lines):
Orientation (straight/bi/gay/pan/....):
Top/bottom/switch/....:
Feelings about non-con:
Feelings about character (and I mean character) death:
kinks:

Last edited:
Experience with Pathfinder: Played a couple of times, but still more experienced with 2nd edition and 5th edition AD&D.
What would you like to play? Female Aasimar Paladin / Female Elf Sorcerer
Short description of YC's dreams/goals/motivations (1-2 lines): All of them want to be someone, successfull, and see/experience the world. The Paladin has their faith to motivate her, the elf is looking for more power. More when the specific choice is made.
Orientation (straight/bi/gay/pan/....): Straight / Bisexual
Top/bottom/switch/....: Neither of them have a standing in this, depends on the story and partners.
Feelings about non-con: Only if it is logical. Because it would have reactions from MC and consequences MC would try to enact. Not necessary realistic, and greatly depends on who and what happened, but I think every character has the power to overcome the trauma and horror, and get back at whoever (whatever) forced her.
Feelings about player death: It happens. But I hope it is more ablout character death than player. :)
Absolute YES kinks: bondage (light, heavy, immobilization), sexual items (toys, apparatuses, traps, magical items, everyday items ith sexual effects/consequences), bestiality (anything possible from monster manual), sexual 'upgrades' (breast growth, lactation, change of sensitivity, juice production, cock & pussy growth)
Absolute NO kinks: toilet 'things' (not in erotic content, but they still can be part of the setting or story), pain or humiliation for just pain and humiliation (again, they can be part of the plot, but if not deeply connected to pleasure, they are really a big put down)

Last edited:
Don't have time to fill out the full application now, but I'd like to declare my interest, at least in hearing more about all the potential game concepts! I'll submit the form as soon as I get a chance.

Update: here's my application in full.

Experience with Pathfinder: Fully familiar with the basic rules, largely ignorant of supplemental content, not very good at optimization (I prefer to choose mechanics based on the fiction, not the other way around).
What would you like to play? In no particular order, and all subject to change based on the game concept:
  • A Chaotic Neutral female human wizard, with a witch/hedge mage flavor (could be an actual witch class, not sure if there is one in PF). Largely mercenary and self-interested, wants to hone her craft, make money, get laid, and teach lessons to those who persecute witches and women in general. Pansexual, top or power bottom. Any level.
  • A Neutral female or hermaphroditic human fighter. Also purely mercenary, not much in the way of ideals or goals beyond making money and retiring in luxury. Pansexual, switch. Level depends on the power scale of the game; if PCs are already competent and experienced at 1st level, she could be that, if 1st level is green rookies, she's higher.
  • A Lawful Good female human monk. Practices a discipline that focuses on body control, normally used for healing, but also deadly martial arts (probably mix-and-match mechanics). Just wants to travel and heal people, but will fight to protect those in need. Pansexual, switch. Any level.
  • A Neutral hermaphroditic human rogue flavored as a non-magic bard/performer (I'm guessing the bard in the above starter is your DMPC for that game, so I won't play this one if she's around). Primarily a dancer, including striptease. Wants to travel and experience the world before hopefully scoring a patronage somewhere cushy. Pansexual, switch. Any level.
  • A Lawful Good male human fighter, or possibly non-magic variant ranger if there is such a thing. An unwilling adventurer, wants nothing more than to settle down with a nice girl and start a family; only works as a PC if the game makes that impossible for him. Heteroflexible (usually just into women and feminine-presenting hermaphroditic characters, but can play with men sometimes), switch with top leanings. Low-level.
Feelings about non-con: Only if the trauma and horror involved are ignored. I'm okay with my characters being forced if it's just an annoyance or inconvenience for them.

Feelings about character death: No snuff or sexualized physical violence. If it's non-sexual, sure, go for it.

Absolute YES kinks: Casual/nonchalant sex, public nudity and sex, voyeurism, exhibitionism, group sex/masturbation, transformation for enhanced sex, incest, bestiality, teratophilia.

Absolute NO kinks: Scat, sexualized violence/death, hardcore BDSM or bondage of my characters (fine if others do it), realistic non-con where it's depicted as traumatic, hyper proportions or bigger, vore, characters under 18, raceplay/racism, sexism, degradation, humiliation, poor hygeine.

Last edited:
Experience with Pathfinder: I've both played and DMed several games of PF.
What would you like to play? (Race/gender/class/level/alignment):
- Race: Half-orc
- Class: Witch, Cartomancer
- Level: It seems like you want the characters to be ordinary people who haven't quite yet begun adventuring, so level 1 might be appropriate.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
Short description of YC's dreams/goals/motivations (1-2 lines): She's a half-orc living in a non-orc society, which probably means she's just trying to get by. If anything, she'd like to own a successful bakery, or work under a prestigious chef--little things like that! That is, unless circumstances change.
Orientation: Pan!
Top/bottom/switch/....: Switch.
Feelings about non-con: Go for it!
Feelings about player death: I assume you meant character death >w>' Again, depends on what you're going for, but based on the description, it seems like there's going to be more character rape than death, and I'm fine with that.
Absolute YES kinks: Humiliation/degradation; lactation; chastity/orgasm denial; non-con; exhibitionism; incest.
Absolute NO kinks: Tentacle sex; giant bugs as sexual partners; underaged sexual partners; scat (I don't mind if a character is peed on); bestiality (not including monsters); vore; overly descriptive gore; extreme proportions (like 20 inch penises on a humanoid, etc.)

Experience with Pathfinder: couple of years of total pbp, up to L20M2 at the most complex

What would you like to play?:
Short description of YC's dreams/goals/motivations (1-2 lines):
Orientation (straight/bi/gay/pan/....):
Top/bottom/switch/....:

I've been big on an Unwanted Power kick lately. Maybe a Seducer Witch with a Unique Patron leading her astray, or a kineticist with a traumatic awakening. Maybe an oracle with a curse that's more vulnerable than aggravating. Medium or Shaman means a power that is better understood but still potentially unwanted, so I'll say, it's one of those five. I need more setting detail, though. I make a lot of use of the setting in establishing character drives and conflicts. I don't carry around self-contained personas to pull out unless you want me to just pitch something originally made for a game that didn't make it.

I have a long history of playing the Token Evil character in the party (usually also the party glue, just ftr) , and I like playing with the tensions that creates. But the witch, specifically, would start out some kind of good; nothing to lure otherwise. I like Heroic evil, clerics who hate the gods they serve, musclewizards who really do cast Punch, disappointed would-bes, generally people who turn typical tropes on their sides. The lawful-good rogue who's effectively a paladin (Ippo knows what I mean) or the cheery bard who leads a genocidal army by force of personality alone.

If not someone in a doomed fight against being claimed by a higher power, then I want some kind of zealot. I've wanted to play with Obediences for years and never had a chance. I have a specific idea for a dhampir cleric who trends toward evangelist of Arshea that I've wanted to place for a while. But again, I need to know what kind of world I'm trying to fit into. Help me entertain you.

Feelings about non-con: I generally want to be consulted, but if I'm signing up expecting it, that was the consultation. I don't want something where you just brush it off and go on with your day having lost a dozen gems and all your accumulated lust. It has impact, and I want to respect that. But sometimes respecting that means using your own degradation to fuel a transplanar army of conquest. Just don't ask me to trivialize it.

Feelings about player death: Uh. I've never died before. I'm not about to cork it just to play pathfinder, thanks? If a PC dies, well, some stories go that way. If a PC dies for good, it's nice to make it mean something. I've done that for the PCs I've killed, anyway.

Absolute YES kinks: god, there are a lot of them. I'm a huge fan of mind control, corruption, body horror, and loss of the self. But the problem is that I have no idea what you think is kinky. There are people who call anal sex kinky. Wtf, right? I had to find out at, like, 23 that the things I was doing with handcuffs aren't standard. So how about I just drop this here, and that works as a starting point? I'm gonna stress that there are quite a few things on the No list that I really like, I just don't like what most people like about them. So everything can be shifted in positive directions by how it fits into the story.

Absolute NO kinks: I think gangrene is pretty disgusting, and traumatic amputation doesn't really light my fires. Careful amputation can do hot stuff, but it's a dead end, you know? I've never understood the appeal of furries in the slightest, but idc if they're around; I'm just gonna look at you funny if you expect me to get hot and bothered for one. Unless it's a mind-affecting compulsion, because those are hot regardless. Idk, just read the f-list. :p

Fuck. As several of you mentioned.....

I don't want any of you to die.... :p I fucking meant Character death....

Well serves me right not to proof read this shit ;)

Don't worry, strangelove, I won't judge you for perfectly understandable typos šŸ˜‡

Seems like we've got some mutually incompatible kinks among interested parties; I forgot about it, because of course I did, but mind control should definitely be on my "absolute no" list (as a sexual thing, anyway). I assume the group will be chosen at least partly based on whose kinks line up?

Hello dearies!

I would love to toss my hat in if there is still room!

Experience with Pathfinder: I have ran a Pathfinder game for the same group of girls I grew up with for several years up until we made the change to Pathfinder 2e.
What would you like to play? (Race/gender/class/level/alignment) - My initial craving would probably be an elf ranger. Simple I know. But I am pretty flexible and happy to switch to a support, or whatever role we need to be filled, or even just get more creative with the class choice. I would play a female, and either good or neutral.
Short description of YC's dreams/goals/motivations (1-2 lines): My character's motivation would most likely be making a name for herself. She, of course, wants to do what she believes is the right thing, but she wants something more than a common life. I will be able to flesh this out a bit better once I know what our group looks like and what I will be for sure playing.
Orientation (straight/bi/gay/pan/....): Bisexual
Top/bottom/switch/....: Switch, leans bottom
Feelings about non-con: I typically enjoy noncon. No need to consult me on this.
Feelings about character (and I mean character) death: Well thank the lord I joined after this changed from player death! It's, in general, it is a part of tabletop. However the longer this game goes, the more my want to be consulted first will increase. If we are level 2 adventures and my girl bites it, not the end of the world. If we are high level and have been playing a while, I may care more.
Absolute YES kinks: I am pretty open (outside of my hard no's which I will get to a minute.) But a lot of my bigger ones are NC/Humilation based. Humation, degradation, forced nudity, spanking, corruption, transformation. I am pretty open to most things. Except....
Absolute NO kinks: I don't do bathroom play. At all, it is my biggest no. No offense to any who enjoys it,everyone likes their own thing, but most of us have that one thing that just gives us the heebie-jeebies and this is mine. I dont like vore, mutilation, excessively violent torture, excessive gore.

Hello everyone

There're so far six that have expressed interest in this. That's far more and far quicker than I had ever imagined. It seems like almost everyone wants to play females or futa/herms. There's a single proposed male character however. I'm quite alright with whatever people will want to play as long as everyone respects one another OOC.

You all seem like a lovely bunch and I would love to accommodate everyone. My original idea was to make a group of one or two players along with a DM controlled PC. But with this many people interested I'm considering several options. I'm always open to suggestions, however the one that at the moment seems most appealing to me is:

Two groups of 3 players and a DM controlled PC (I don't want larger groups because they become unwieldy but three will guard a little against attrition of PbP RPs). The two will more or less be going though the same adventures. But the groups will be split on the basis of kinks and will most likely take different directions as you will make different choices.

I'm considering using the Drow Wars campaign (and old 3rd ed. adventure). It will be modified in major ways to fit a more naughty game. But if any of you have played that adventure (or parts of it) then I'd very much like to know beforehand.

The basic concepts of the Drow Wars adventure is:
The game takes place in the world of Ashfar. The world is a little different than most other setting in that all the cultures on the whole planet are connected. For almost two millennia about ten sea gates have connected the different continents of the world, making long distance travel and communication much faster and easier than compared to most other fantasy settings. This means that the players can come from all conceivable fantasy culture. There are barbarians in the north, steppe nomads, mountain dwelling dwarfs, elves in the forests, vast cosmopolitan cities, etc.

Every thousand years the planes align to produce mighty heroes. The players are the heroes chosen by the forces of 'good' to protect the world against the forces of 'evil' (the players can be any alignment they wish.) Everything starts at the small island of Chilhame where the Drow armies try to get their first foothold in an invasion that are going to affect the whole world. Will the heroes stop these vile creatures or will the fuck up and be fucked up?

Any comments or suggestions are always welcome.

I would come with a Female Aasimar Paladin (straight) or a Female Elf Sorcerer (bi), depending on what is needed in the party.

Are these Drow the underdark kind of drow? Would they be coming up, or we going down?

They will be kind of like the Underdark Drow with certain minor differences. The Drow are coming up.

The players can play drow as their society is not monolithic.

Further discussion will continue here:

Back
Top Bottom