Fx Any Looking for Bestiality (NSFW pics)

Heavenly Huntress

Wolf Charmer
Banished
Keeping this sweet and simple, looking for a partner who wants to play a K9 or multiple K9’s against my character. I am looking for a scene in which my character is either young, naive and exploring her sexuality early on in life or she is in her late twenties with a partner who either is never around or is unable to satisfy her and while satisfying her own urges she gets mounted by their pet dog.

ideas-
Naughty girl: Left alone at home soon after getting a new dog a girl plays with herself on her bed, unaware she left the door open. The new dog starts licking her pussy making her moan loudly. Getting too into it she doesn’t even realize until it’s too late the dog mounts her and takes her virginity. Unfortunately for her the neighbor was watching and taking pics.

Unstaisfied: Left alone unsatisfied again a woman lays back on her back as her boyfriend goes to work she gets up to go find a dildo. Playing with herself she accidentally drops it under a table. While on the floor trying to get it her dog jumps on her giving a surprise she could never forget as she’s trapped under the table with him slamming his thick red cock inside of her. (Pics down below)

experiment: Short on cash and in need of a quick fix a girl let’s an organization run some kind of experiment on her. They have her meet a dog soon after that she finds herself horny, hot and panting like a dog in heat. The heat becomes unbearable and she begins stripping while getting down on her hands and knees looking at the dog with lust in her eyes at him and his thick red cock, unable to control herself she is used for pleasure by the beast now acting like a lustful bitch.

Kinks I am looking for:
Noncon
Intelligent animals
Recording/photography from near by guys
Knotting

Things I would like but do not need:
Light bondage
Blackmail
Butt plug tail
Forced sexy outfits

No’s:
Death