Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Midvadir Dreams - (Tarrakhash x CasualVelociraptor)

Yusef's muscles bulged, electricity crackling over their hard planes as he pushed back against the Sun Cutter with all his might trying to push the ship back, his attention riveted there although he could hear the sounds of the woman who revolved around him working to get their people off the wall even as he struggled against the weight of the ship. He felt the lessening in pressure as the Sun Cutter started working to avert it's own descent and then he heard the voices calling him. Unaware of where all the people had gone, or the things he's wives to be had done in his name he spun his eyes latching onto the ship he was using to get out of here.

Seeing the plane he ran towards it, leaping up and grabbing onto the side of the plane. The crack of the dam wall beneath him speeding his steps as he struggled to drag himself in and only when the people in the plane helped him up. Standing slowly he watched in awe as the Dam wall crumbled beneath the combined assualt sending waters cascading down river taking with it the Iron Guard's men, men who had served Midvadir loyally for years and the first stab in his heart was felt. He was killing his own people, his own soldiers to get back what was rightfully his. The Iron Commander would pay for this, he would make sure of it.

Limping into the plane he felt the crackle of electricity, nodded at Kalisha holding Sadjia and moved to lift Chloe into his arms. Her pale freckled form was heavier because she was passed out but he needed to hold her as the adrenaline of battle faded and he spoke to Hopper,"Take us back to the Village, Hopper....we won, but we need to rest and count the cost." Many had died, many had been inured and he knew that with Sajida out for the count many would not survive wounds she could have helped and that pained him more. Perhaps the magic of Omar's elders could help to save some of them.

Sighing he slumped against the wall, cradling his lover and realizing that war had no real winners only people who paid the price for others ambitions.

As Yusef cradled Chloe, Kalisha leaned back against him and held Sajida's unconscious form, trying to keep it together at the same time as her fiancé while Akari stood next to both of them, helpless to do much save touch their shoulders. But then, Hopper turned the plane around at Yusef's orders, and Kalisha and the others learned the horrifying truth through the tiny portholes on either side- that before the Iron Commander had fallen for Tommy's bait at the dam, he had checked for Yusef and company at Tunam Abina, and that there was nothing left but a burning husk. And, what's more, that their attack at the dam had emptied most of the contained river onto miles and miles of what had once been river plains, which it now was again.

"It's...it's all my fault," Kalisha panted and clutched her chest as anxiety came over her. "If I hadn't taken out my rage on the Elders, perhaps their magic could have..."

"Do not think like that, dear sister. The only one at fault is the Iron Commander," Omar said as the plane turned back around. The other Resistance soldiers who weren't trapped in Chloe's head nodded, as they all suspected that even the ancient magics of the Elders would not have been enough. "We may be all that's left of Sudavadiria's fighting spirit right now, but the Iron Commander has made a critical error if he thinks he can crush it for good!"

"Today, we are all Sudaish at heart," Akari said, and held Kalisha and then Yusef from behind in turn. "And we will destroy that son of a bitch for this, whatever it takes."

"Well said," said Omar, and kissed Kalisha on the cheek as his hand absentmindedly placed itself on Akari's upper back. "We will fight on for Kamil. The best of us, and the brother I never had! We will avenge him! Avenge them all!"

After a round of hearty cheers was had by all, Hopper whistled with worry as the plane's steam tank dropped to critical levels and began to irreversibly slide towards the earth. Fortunately for the whole group, the Sun Cutter, having cauterized its injuries and now seaworthy enough to float east towards the Sura Ocean, shot up a green flare indicating that its deck was safe for the plane to land on. If a clockwork bot could breathe a sigh of relief, Hopper certainly did now as the landing gear was engaged and the plane, not undamaged itself, clattered onto the metal.

Captain Thurston Thormid, better known by his men as "Captain Thunder," had flown and seen many a flying machine since first serving as a Sergeant Gunner on the Eclipse-class airship Harbinger at the height of the Goliath War against Surabamba in 1865. But in the twenty-eight years since, he'd never seen anything quite like this bolted together contraption as it groaned and unveiled its human cargo.

"Captain Thormid, at your service," the grizzled Caledorian said in a voice weathered by experience as he adjusted his advanced bifocals to see more clearly and the sound funnel above his left ear to see and hear them all more clearly. "I believe you two"- he added, pointing to Kalisha and Yusef- "helped save my ship and all my men, and therefore I am in your debt as I have been to no one else in my life. Who might I have the pleasure of having aboard my ship?"

"They are Yusef bin Iben Karadeniz, the rightful and unjustly exiled Sultan of Midvadir, and his lovely bride to be Kalisha Haroun," Omar explained. "And I am Omar Haroun, commander of the People's Army," he then added, rechristening his original Resistance to be more inclusive of the various non-Sudaish people allied with him, as Akari had suggested. "We are in need of safe passage to Surabamba, and medical treatment of the wounded from our battle."

"Hmm. How very...well spoken," Captain Thormid murmured, as if surprised by anyone from the Vadiria region talking to him that way. "We barely escaped that sordid affair in Madieca, and now it seems that this Iron Commander has been a thorn in my side yet again. Well, the enemy of my enemy, as they say, is my friend. We're heading to Surabamba with what's left of our cargo, and we can provide lodging and care to your party until we arrive at the Port of Chenkarat, at which time we shall part ways and claim no knowledge of your having ever been here if asked. Agreed?"

"Agreed," Omar said, then repeated it in a louder voice when the Captain requested it due to not hearing him, and shook hands with him. As soon as this was concluded, Kalisha directed the transport of the wounded to the ship's medical bay, where she would focus on healing Chloe and Sajida the best she knew how. Omar followed to provide any assistance Kalisha would require. Meanwhile, as the Sun Cutter steamed past the obliterated customs checkpoint at the human-created mouth of the river and into the ocean, Akari, still feeling very useless in this moment, headed to the showers below decks and, after forcing everyone else out in a fit of anger, stripped out of her uniform and used the rushing water to try to mask her hyperventilation from anxiety.

Last edited:
Yusef sighed, the adrenaline fading slowly, the philter going with it and he smacked his lips. Damn he was thirsty, his fingers trailed through Chloe's red hair as he looked down at her. The silly little girl, so cute, so innocent but also vicious, clever and magically powerful. He wasn't sure what she'd done with the rest of the resistance fighters, or how long it would take for her to get them out but they would work it out. Together he and his girls could do anything...if only he wasn't so thirsty.

His eyes lit up as Kalisha blamed himself and he shook his head nodding at Omar,"He's right, Kalisha, it's not anyone's fault but the Iron Commander and I promise, my love, we will make him pay for it....every one of them will be avenged, regardless of where they were born, they all count for me and Iron Commander will pay." He cheered as loudly as the others, although his eye was drawn to Omar's hand on Akari and a sad smile curled his lips, well he would speak to Akari. He doubted she would show interest to anyone but him, but it wasn't fair to give Kalisha the option and not Akari.

Watching Hopper land them on the Sun Cutter he patted the droid once they were safe,"Well done, Hopper, Chloe would be pleased." he strode out of the plane once they were landed, smiling at Captain Thormid, he nodded in acceptance of his thanks,"Think nothing of it, Captain, we do what we have to do to save those who fight alongside the rightful ruler of Midvadir." He smiled at Omar for the introduction, giving him a nod of thanks, although a smile curled on his lips as Omar changed the name of the resistance on the fly.

He had to smile at the Captain's smart thinking aiding them, hurting the Iron Commander and then declaring himself neutral and deny knowledge of them. These are the kind of people who thrived regardless of who was in charge, and the kind of people that Yusef needed to gather around him once he had a country to rule again. Scooping up Chloe he watched Akari walk off, he would find her in a little.....after he'd spoke to Kalisha about her loss, and had a drink.

Smacking his lips again he carried Chloe after Kalisha to the med bay, or what passed for it on the damaged ship. Putting Chloe down, making sure she was comfortable he moved to Kalisha. Sliding an arm around her waist and pulling her into his arms,"You are so strong, my love, my dark princess, my heart......but I know you hurt and I'm hear for you." Leaning in he kissed her gentle, his love and sorrow for her loss in his eyes,"I know he was important to you, my love, and I'm sorry."

“I...thank you. I loved him, but I love you,” Kalisha sighed. “Still, I need to focus right now on saving two more of our lovers from biting the dust the way he did,” she added brusquely, almost blaming Kamil for being so stupid. “So everybody needs to clear out! NOW!

Almost as if on cue and by her command, the People’s Army guerrillas who had been trapped in Chloe’s mental connection to the Void appeared in the hall, and ran down the metal hallways in a panic.

Then Kalisha threw the door closed as she went to work on Chloe first, since she knew what ailed the poor Caledorian pilot, and she could surmise the injuries the other soldiers were suffering from, but her best friend was more of a mystery. Yusef could hear her softly crying for a minute before those hard, loud gulps for air that accompanied her sorrow were quelled and she set all her focus on her appointed task.

Akari was also stilling her trembling heart, the steam of the shower filling her chest and evening it out. And then she thought of how her long suffering fiancé must be doing and hugged herself tightly as she hoped that she could do something similar for him. That she could let him know that, no matter how many of his wives were in distress, she could always be there for him to cloak him in safe, cool Darkness, and in her warm, loving body.

Meanwhile, Omar waited outside the ladies room to talk to Akari. To thank her for saving his life. To tell her how being transported through the horrifying, unreal landscape Void felt for him. How he didn’t feel afraid for himself or anyone any more, despite the loss of his best friend and closest military commander, thanks to her strength, her kindness, her bravery...

Yusef leaned in and gave Kalisha another kiss on her cheek,"You've got this my love, if there is anything I can ask." Then he walked out, leaving her to work on Chloe and Sadjia. Yet another area he was almost useless at. Frowning he made his way down to where he'd seen Akari heading, stopping only to drink some water and talk to the few people Akrai had chased out, amused at the anger his wives seemed to hold in common but also delighted to know that the wife he could in fact help was alone...or at least he thought so.

Moving to the door he blinked at Omar, waiting outside the room, looking at him for a moment he asked,"Akari in there?" As soon as the man nodded or let him know that was the case he started in only to have Omar step forward and take his arm,"Sorry, this is ladies only." Yusef blinked, looked at the door and shook his head,"That is not true, Omar, this is a co-ed shower...and she is my wife to be, no one will stand between me and my wives."

With that he shook Omar's hand off, nodding to him,"Thank you for your help, you will be remembered fondly by the people of Midvadir, both for your bravery and the love of your sister for her people." With that he slipped past him, walking into the shower and following the sounds of the water falling to look for Akari,"Akari, are you here, my love, may I join you?"

“You may...” Akari sighed, drying her leaking eyes and continuing to let the water wash away the red around them. “If you still want to be by my side after everything I did and failed to do...”

Yusef slowly removed his clothing, watching Akari sit under the water. Her compact dancers body streaming with the warm water, trailing over her smooth skin as he removed his turban, his pants and his boots putting them one side as he watched her naked form and shook his head,"I want nothing more than to have you by my side, and to be inside you, Akari you did not fail. You saved the most important of our allies in Omar...who I think may be developing feelings for you. He was waiting outside the bathroom when I came in."

Stepping closer he walked into the water, letting it run over his sculpted muscles and down his tattooed form as he laughed,"And you are talking to the man who is nothing but a figure head with a magic dick. I'm the most useless of our company by far, you have the darkness, guile, skill with a blade and you can dance to light my loins on fire." Reaching out he grabbed her by the back of her neck he tugged her naked form to his chest and dragged her into a powerful kiss, kissing her till his air was almost done then he let out a deep sigh as he looked down at her,"And failing all of that I love you with all my heart, Akari, that makes you more valuable than all the gold in the world, my love."

“Kalisha may be inclined to start collecting lovers, but I have my hands and...other areas plenty full with you four. Omar is a good guy and he’s such a catch that I’m sure he’ll find a woman of his own in no time flat. But I’ll be sure to lower his expectations once we’re done here. That having been said, he might be waiting a while,” Akari grinned after being grabbed and kissed in the sexiest way possible by the man she entrusted with her life, that she was now completely vulnerable in front of.

A head grab followed by a few reassuring kisses to his strong lips and face and caresses of his hair later, Akari looked deeply into Yusef’s eyes, scanning him and then proclaiming:

“Oh, Yusef, you are more than just a magic dick to me. I can’t speak for the others, but I have a sense they feel the same. You have a deep capacity for love that I have never seen before from any man in this selfish world. You’ve made all of us not only grow and want to do better, but hope for a better life for ourselves and the children we desperately want to bear for you. You’ve helped us to see the beauty in ourselves and each other, rather than tearing us down or letting ourselves do it for you. And you are deftly helping to lead a guerrilla resistance while troubleshooting our plans when they go awry by negotiating with potential enemies to turn them into friends- something that I bet life in the palace didn’t teach you. I suspect that you’ll learn anything that you need to to help protect us, and I can properly teach you stealth tactics and crossbow usage, while Chloe can help you get a handle around guns, and Kalisha and Sajida have similar experience in potions and staff combat respectively.”

Then Akari wrapped her bare skin around his for the first time and entwined her legs around his, her bare pussy pressing with need along his shaft as she half joked, “But for now, my love...let me steal away all your worries. Let me give you all the love that we wish we could shower you with right now. And you know the only thing I need in return...”

Last edited:
Yusef smiled and stroked the side of her face,"Just be gentle, he is still important and I know as lovely as you are your tongue can be as sharp as a razor." He leans in and claims her kisses, his hands dropping to her hips and lower back as he presses her against him and when she pulls back and speaks he can only be blown away by this beautiful woman, professing her love and building him up with every word,"We are a good compimation, my love, we compliment each other...even Sajida and her hard headed stubborness." His eyes shone with love for her, his fingers stroking the planes of her check, a gasp escaping him as she twined her legs around hiim and he grinned down at her.

.....And you know the only thing I need in return...”

Laughing softly he said,"But I already gave you all my jewels, Akari....oh wait....you want my family jewels too?" Chuckling softly he drew back his hips, the rigid shaft of his cock drawing back slowly across her wet and waiting slit as he leaned forward pressing her back into the wall,"Tell me, Akari, how many times will you scream my name tonight? I want to make you explode in pleasure." His hands dropped to her rear, grabbing tightly onto her muscled buttock he pushed her against the wall and drew back till the thick head of his cock rested right at her entrance,"I love you, Akari."

He rolled his hips, ramming his shaft into her with power and eagerness, he had never wanted a woman more than these four that surrounded him and this one in particular he wanted to please more than the others. They'd all had varying degrees of success in their lovemaking but Akari for whatever reason was always either hurried, or less than successful, now he wanted nothing more than to send her to the stars and hear her scream his name.

Gasping he shuddered as his spear split the walls of her cunt, pressing into her heated inner channel as he groaned her name,"Akari, you are mine, mine alone....I love you....fuck." Her muscles clenching down on him as he drove in and out, in and out pressing into her till at last he was buried and he kissed her neck, biting and nipping at the flesh as he growled,"Fuck, so tight....I just want to be in you always, my darling, my love."

With that he drew out, thrusting back more powerfully with each withdrawal, the sound of their wet flesh slapping together under the shower grew louder and more urgent as he drove into her over and over again,"My darling, my love....fuck...yes.....Share your pleasure with me, Akari."

“I’ll do my best” was all that the cheeky rogue promised before she gasped and accepted his kisses and touches. When he gripped her hips with hands directly, rather than through the skirt he so dearly loved, for the first time...she nearly went limp right then and there.

“We are each different flowers in the same garden, growing in and nourished by youuuuSEF,” Akari squeaked as his mighty scabbard pressed into her. “Ohhh, that’s it baby, almost inside...I- I- oh FUCK YES I LOVE YOU!” The tiny Gudarian dancer’s walls that had quivered with need for so long were deliciously stretched by his thick cock once again almost from the first thrust, spiking her pleasure and making her firmly milk his shaft.

“As much as I know that belong with you...to you...I know you do not belong to me,” Akari said sadly. “Even though never being apart from you and getting fucked until I pass out every single day by you would be my dream (and hey, not a bad way to die either!), I know I must share you with my fellow wives, and I take great honor in that. But tonight, I will scream as much as you want to let you know how devoted I am to you, and come undone whenever you order me to. And here, with your cock deep inside my wet, hungry little hole...the next hot fucking load you have in your family jewels DOES BELONG TO ME!

“Oh, Yuuuuu can feel everything now, can’t you? Not just my pleasure- that you give to me freely and that I return to you in greater abundance- but my elation, my delirious weeping for joy, my relief, my everything...

“I love you without limits, Yusef,” Akari finally managed to pant after mating with him against the wall for nearly an hour. “I know no gods, but let me worship your cock every chance I can get so you know how much I cherish and adore...all of it. The man you are. The Sultan you will become. The father I know you will be. The husband I never knew that I neeeeded- UNH!

“OH YUSEF I WILL AAAAAAA!!!!” Akari yelled at the top of her lungs, trying to make a sentence only to fail as an orgasm overtook her.

Last edited:
Their bodies writhe together, her pale flesh against his darker and he is more than happy to give her every inch of him he has to give, her body jerking at the powerful thrusts into her tight young cunt. The feel of her stretching over him delights him almost as much as the feel of her flesh contracting on his, his hands slide up her wet body, digging into the flesh of her smaller breasts as he enjoys allndthat she has to over as she screams his name the first time. His body shuddering with pleasure as she talks about them and how she has to share him.

He knows he can never just be hers, but when he is with her there is no one else in his mind and for that moment he is hers alone and as their psychic connection deepens that feeling of being just for her at that moment flows across,"Right now...Akari...this moment....me and my load are yours." His hips are unrelenting, his skill is growing from his slowly increasing experience, and Kalisha's gentle coaching and he knows what he has to do to drive her over the edge.

The strong connection between their minds drives him even further, his fingers, his hands and even his emotions responding to her mind, her desires and her wants flooding her with his love, his acceptance, his desire for her and more importantly his appreciation of all the things she does that she discounts and doesn't hold as valuable. Without her this war would not be something they could hope to win, and he shares with her his view of where she fits and how desperately he counts on her, even as he does the other three.

Without them he is nothing and he doesn't hesitate to give his all to her in moments like this. Her long wail of his name and the convulsing of her pussy drives him wild and he thrusts in and out a few more times before collapsing into her in a mind altering orgasm of his own, thick, hot semen squirting into her with each powerful blow from his massive cock,"Fuck, fuck, AKAARRRRIIIII" His world whites out for a few moments as he is swallowed by his pleasure, his lips dropping to her neck as he bites down, leaving a mark for Omar to see when she leaves, although he'll never admit why he put it there.

Panting he slowly comes to a stop, the water still running down his face and he laughs softly,"My darkness, my love...I cannot be whole without you."

Akari had been brought to ecstasy more times by the other wives, but she’d never felt as connected to another person as at the conjunction of her shared orgasm with Yusef. It was hard to describe, but for a moment there as they hung in the air, all sense of space and time was lost to the normally very grounded thief and their essences merged and threatened to come apart at the same time.

As she settled down alongside her beloved, Akari was dizzy for a minute as aftershocks rocked her nerves. Soon, she knew she was face down with Yusef laying over her as his penis deflated yet still comfortably filled her walls, then vaguely remembered being pounded until her eyes rolled back in her head and getting a hickey from his increasingly skilled mouth. She also recalled a brief vision of her in what she thought at first was a new kind of armor- but upon further reflection, it seemed that Yusef also saw her nakedness underneath it at the same time, and that the armor had been made of shadow rather than any worldly material. This confirmed for Akari what she’d started to grasp before: that Yusef knew her Darkness was a deeply ingrained part of her that made her strong and sexy to him, and accepted her inside and out. Her heart warmed for him as a result.

“My light...my love...I’m glad I can be there for you in that way, and in turn- I, I truly feel at peace now, with your arms around me,” Akari cooed, then turned around to face him, placed his hands back on her breasts and curled herself tightly into his embrace, not letting his cock go for anything. Suddenly, however, the mischievous and fast talking side of Akari that she knew Yusef loved returned as she added, “You, my dear, have won also Akari’s Most Improved Award,” kissed his face and neck softly, and finally gave him a hickey back to signify this was his prize. “Well, and Sexiest Man Alive, but you had that one in the bag from the moment I lay on top of you. And that day you caught me was the best failed heist of my life,” she also winked.

Last edited:
Yusef could only smile at the woman still holding his cock inside her, and his arms around her as she left her mark on him and then proceeded to tell him of his many awards,"Oh, how nice, an award and a mark to let me know I got it....I hope to continue to improve and enjoy these awards." His fingers slid up to cup her small breasts leaning in to kiss her again and he smiled,"There was a lot that happened when you lay on top of me, and the day you tried to rob me was the day I found the treasure I really wanted, you my love." His lips pressed against hers as he kissed her long and hard, his hips rolling into her, the feeling of his own seed squelching around inside of her was as much of a turn on as the first time he'd slid into her,"You get my favourite theif award, because no one else could steal my heart like you."

His fingers stroked through her sweat covered skin, sliding up to dig into her hair and pulled her close for yet another kiss,"Akari, I think I might be able to work towards the most enduring Sultan as well, wriggle a little for me, grind on me my darling little shadow and I think we might be able to see if I can improve further." Groaning softly he kissed her again, tilting her neck to kiss the mark he had left and he laughed softly,"And you are mine, and I like that." Shifting he pushed her down on the floor again, stroking his hips back and forth,"Think you might be ready for some sloppy seconds my lithe little delight."

“If you think you’re the only one enjoying your awards...” Akari chuckled, “then think again. Or maybe just feel.” As her future husband’s cock stirred back to life she knew he would be able to sense her eager vagina thrumming along with it. His cum enveloping the progenitor of such a powerful elixir and warming her insides made Akari wiggle and rock her hips just as Yusef had pleaded.

“Mmmmm, fuck, I want more of the hottest, stickiest treasure I’ve ever heard of. Have I been good enough? Can you give it to me, my love? Please? I need it...it’s my favorite...and I know it will bring us so much joy.”

Akari was taking all necessary precautions still of course, but inviting a second deposit of his virile baby batter to invade her seemed like a worthwhile risk. If it was somehow magic and got her pregnant, then she could wash her hands of any worries and just enjoy things more between her and Yusef for a little bit. And if it wasn’t...it was still fucking hot to have him empty himself for her.

“C’mon Yusef...fuck me like you’ve never fucked anyone before!” Akari challenged him. “I can’t take this burning desire any more, but I know I can take your mighty dick!” she squealed as she remembered to turn off the water and then folded her legs back...looking up at him and awaiting his next move eagerly.

Kalisha had heard explained souldances only once before, from her father after hearing it from the other kids at the desert cave her school was in. He said they were a physical and spiritual dance performed all over the world that two people opened themselves up to. He also declared that someone knew, truly, who they loved if that person’s soul was on the same “wavelength” as their own for the entire dance. Or at least, they resonated with each other. It was the last time he ever talked about it, because once little Kalisha asked how it worked, he clammed up. Kalisha had looked it up in many a school textbook or even just a dime novel picked up at the bazaar, but she didn’t find much.

And then she kissed another woman- just a peck on an older woman working at the city library she was thankful for help from- for the first time at the tender age of 18. As a result she felt dizzy, lightheaded, and began seeing multiple people who she knew were miles away from the market as if they were right in front of her. She felt that same nausea from a very similar moment now ten years later, and what few answers she had now turned into tenfold more questions.

The only two certainties that remained were that Kalisha felt affection for both the women she’d smooched at those frozen pieces of time, and that led Kalisha down an even more dangerous road. One that she tried to turn back on with all her might, for she didn’t know if Sita was truly ready to do the same with her while Sita’s heart still went out for Alice. It was a journey that she had to take another time, however, as she was blinded by bright light and woke up.

Back
Top Bottom