Fx Male Looking for long term!

Clary Fray

The Flower
So I am back after a very, very long time. I have only roleplayed with a few people I know, but not outside of my small circle. So I am a little rusty but I have been roleplaying since I was 14, so fiveish years of experience!

Honestly I can match your length but I do not like to do anything less than a paragraph. I understand some scenes you can't do much, so I understand sometimes if it's less. But I can't write a novel, it's just not in me. My starters are usually really long and go from there.

What I like, hmm. I typically play male more, so if you want me to play male, I will. But I want to play female some. (People love my Alessio character, ask for daddy lol) I do not like males that are always sweet and submissive. My females are usually brats and need someone to put them in their place. But I have a couple of girls that need a gentle man. I like doing supernatural roleplays more than anything, especially medieval times era!

Pairings:
Dragon king x Neko
Daddy x daughter (do not ask for this a lot)
Werewolf x human girl
Mafia boss x girl
Werewolf king x girl
Zombie apocalypse

Depth Plots

The alpha king

He was a face not many had seen before, but everyone knew his name. He was the king of all the werewolves. Instead of letting fate decide who he ended up with, he just picked his mate. For this the moon goddess was angry, sending her own daughter down to be his mate. But, with her coming down from the heavens caused a great ripple in the universe, causing wars between species and humans becoming hunters

The Mafia

He was the mafia boss (whatever country you want) and she was his rivals daughter. Who was hidden from the world and used as her fathers second hands slave. Fate had a different view on her life, letting her escape. Only to show up at the hotel he was staying at. Will he kill the innocent girl? Does he already know who she is?

Dragon x Neko
Her ancestor won the heart of the dragon king, but he was becoming to powerful. She put a spell on him, putting him to sleep but not killing him. My little neko finds the books, and then finds him. The starter is already written up and ready to go!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom