Fx Male She discovers her craving to be controlled.

Wendy Page

Meteorite
Hi Everyone. I have posted here before but it has been a while. I am looking for someone that will take their time with the role play. I prefer playing a woman around my actual age. (Mid 40's) married and a bit bored with her life. Someone comes along or someone that sees an opening to befriend me, flirt with me and seduce me. The man can be older or younger depending on the role that we decide on. I would be reluctant at first, but cave to my cravings. The person would then begin changing me. Forcing me to live two separate lives. One of the loving wife and the other slowly being turned into a submissive slut.

There are a lot of different roles we could play out of the above situation and I would love to hear your ideas.

Things I like:
My character being ordered to do things or say things that a good committed wife wouldn't do.
I love being given sexy gifts to wear.
Made to suck cock, masturbate, fuck
Restraints,
Blindfolds,
being spanked.
surprises

Things I don't like:
Potty games
blood
death
pregnancy

If any of you have ideas for roles of turning a married MILF into a submissive slut, I would love to here from you. I prefer Discord since it is easier to do quick back and forth role play and it is much easier to send pics on there.

Back
Top Bottom