Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female [Fandoms] Anime and Video games list.

Levennia

Meteorite
Hi there! My name is Levennia and this thread will be exclusive for fandoms. Here are some of my guidelines:

• I'm looking for someone who can match my writing skill. Someone who can write a couple of paragraphs but also understands quality > quantity. Someone who can describe setting, emotion and thoughts.
  • I would love a partner who is willing to plot with me. Nothing annoys me more than being the only one driving the story forward. I have ideas, and I will definitely pitch them. I would love it if you could do the same! Similarly, I enjoy ooc talk and I'm friendly.
  • When it comes to role-playing, I will not move off site. I will do it only here, either threads or PMs. My preference would be PMs.
  • I like AUs, and while I prefer them, I'm not opposed to the actual fandom world. What I'm mainly looking for is to involve some fandom characters in an original setting made by us.
  • Smut vs Plot is debatable. I'm fine with both 70/30 and 30/70.
  • Please have some basic information of the character you're playing. If you can't fully mimic her personality that's fine but basic knowledge is required.
  • I'm open to most kinks and I have a couple of favorites. Please do check my F-List to see if we are compatible.
  • If we have dom/sub dynamics, I lean towards being a dom but I can definitely go switch or sub. Not all RPs need to have d/s dynamics though.

Fandoms & Characters

Now that all that’s out of the way, here’s the part you most likely came here for in the first place. Instead of throwing out a bunch of pairings, I thought it might be better to simply tell you the characters I’m most interested in at the moment. If any of them catch your eye, feel free to send me a PM with any ideas you might have. I'm very flexible on most of them, and unless specified otherwise, I can play pretty much any canon character you'd like, or an OC if you would prefer. As long as there's good chemistry between them, everything else should work itself out just fine.

Anime

Video Games

Now I know that I haven't posted any ideas but I'm willing to brainstorm with someone. Want something more story based fluffy and romantic? I'm down. Want something more smut focused with a d/s dynamic? That's also my cup of tea. I'm basically willing to try different ideas and scenarios so let me know about your favorite characters and pairings. If you have no ideas, that's fine, I'm gonna do my best to come up with something.

Last edited:
Top Bottom