Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miami Beach University Recruitment

di moon

Star
02b77201e505819ca24719f028a3d9c5.jpg

~ Miami Beach University ~
In Character Thread - Profiles - Out of Character

Yep it's that time again. Another new year with the beautiful breeze of cool air, with the waves crashing upon shore, and the general beautiful sight around. The dorming was voted to be co-ed optional. But if you prefer on the application to have it traditional. That's fine as well. The college has many activities, sports to join, and great assortment of classes to gain your major in. Many opportunities to meet others on campus, explore the many offerings of the beautiful beach in the back to throw a party at or go for a nice morning jog, or head out to the city in Miami and go to the great raves and clubs. A fairly new built university. It's attracted many younger youth as well as some elder individuals to join. Have the chance to meet the Dean Milton Chansberg. The first week will be orientation week and even have a meet and greet event thrown. Also there is the chance to join the frat or sorority.

==

RULES

- This is a free role play where almost anything goes. However, this is not a full fledged sex role play. So if that's your goal. I'm sorry, but I'd like to stick with drama and story more so. Though sex is allowed. I'd like to still have story established of your character. ---- Also please take any sexual stuff to a separate message between two characters.
- You may make multiple characters if you choose.
- Must be able to respond to the role play at least 2-3 times a week. That's not asking for much. But dedication is truly important. But please be concietious of other players who are waiting on you. Try to respond within a reasonable timeframe.
- If you feel that this isn't for you or you are too busy with the real world. Just let me know. I can remove you or put your character on hold.
- Respect one another. Even though arguments can happen between characters. We don't need any OOC stuff. Let's have things fun.
- Characters must be defaulted to at least age 18.
- Post length. Please no one liners. Give people enough to work with.
- Please make sure to add a caption or spoiler of Location and Who your character is interacting with or tag those you are interacting with along with the location.
- Notices will be given for upcoming events (which people can ask or help organize), timeskips, and such.
- Questions or concerns? Tag Di Moon in the OOC or send a PM
- Last rule. Let's have fun. I've done this role play before and it's a blast with the right amount of interest and dedication.

==

Dorming Assignments

Athena Rose Edison & Eren Mendez Colson: Room 101
Erin Elizabeth Vasser & Jason Alexander Armstrong: Room 103
Annabelle Beaumont & Kaegan Rowe Blackburn : Room 105
Lillian “Lilly” O’Donnell & Gordon “Gordie” Lanrezac : Room 107
Irene Caroline McTeague & Douglass Winston Church : Room 109
Alexander "Xander" Newkirk & _____ : Room 111
Louis William Tomlin & Camilla Johnson: Room 115
Melanie Drowsten (Living off campus)/(hiatus)

==

ANNOUNCEMENTS

As of 1/2/20
We are working on getting a feel of how often people will be online to post and how frequent things will go before we set up a timeline for further activities/events.
Please be concientious of other players, and keep in mind the simple stated rules thus far...

As of 1/10/20
Ownership of RP was shifted to Di Moon. Dorm assignments were updated, new dorm layout was placed, new recruitment thread made.

1/12/20
Location, Speaking With or Tagging of characters or players rule was added.

==

Want to join? Fill out this form, send to Di Moon for approval, then you put it up in the profile thread. If you don't post in the profile thread within a week of receiving approval, and you don't start posting in the IC thread within a reasonable amount of time, be aware your character may be removed.

Full Name: Character Name

Major: Pick something to major in

Hair: color

Eyes: color

Height: X'X"

Weight: xxx lbs

Personality: short explanation of personality

Hobbies: some hobbies here

Favorite Music: here

Favorite Food: here

Comfortable with dorm pairing with Co-Ed or Prefer Same Gender or Living Off Campus: let us know

Photo: (Include a photograph for a real faceclaim please)

Last edited:
Yeah, but we are on a bit of a hiatus because people had things ggoin on with quarantine, just so you know

Back
Top Bottom