Fx Male Male Playing as Female Chars for Polycules

CasualVelociraptor

Ravenclaw
Supporter
As a monogamous, married man in my late 20s, one of the most fascinating dynamics is the polycule. For those who don’t know, this is a shorthand for polyamorous relationships. I’d like to play at least one woman between age 15 and 25 involved in a group of between three and five characters total. We can have almost any kind of world and sexual dynamics (FxM, FxF, and light MxM) between each of the characters.

Normally I do detailed world building on my own and craft an equally intricate outline of how I’d like the general plot to go- but this idea could work in almost any genre of scenario (fantasy, sci-fi, slice of life, etc.). I’m also open minded in any discussions of Flists and kinks. I don’t want any characters under 18 to be dating someone younger than them or older than three years older than them, but have only a handful of hard no’s other than that, such as scat, rape (I tried and couldn’t get it to work), bestiality and watersports. I am very flexible otherwise and committed to including whatever fits the story.

I look forward to discussions with anyone else who is interested. :)

Back
Top Bottom