Fx Any Thread of Interests and Things!

Noximir

Meteorite
First of all, thank you for coming and checking out my thread! I'm going to start with a few general notes before getting into potential plotlines/settings and scenario's.

NOTES

- I much prefer writing as a submissive female character, but I am not against playing as a switchy type either.
- I do some preferences in terms of the character gender a potential parter which are as follows in a rough order: Futanari, Female, Male. This is not to say I not play with males (for instance), I am just a bigger fan of writing girl x girl things.
- I highly prefer RP via PM and I can typically do a response of 2 to 3 decent sized paragraphs depending on what is currently going on in the scene.
- I have been running a basis of "approachee" starts. Meaning, if you PM me first, when all is said and done and we agree on setting and such, you will do the opening post. The reverse is true, if I were the one to approach you, I will begin the RP.
- I typically try to respond as much as I can, but timezones are a thing.
- I am Anthro Friendly and playing as/with them is more than welcomed in scenes.
- I do prefer smut in scenes. Whether a 50/50 split of Story/Smut all the way to being pretty much all smut-driven.
- If you PM me, I expect you to pitch the idea. Please don't PM saying along the lines of: "I really like X pairing. Did you have ideas for it?"

- This page is always subject to change. Things added or removed as I see fit.

NOTICE

With house moves now being allowed again during this COVID situation, I may have some days of inactivity as the house moving plans starts going ahead again. Please understand. Thank you.

SETTINGS

CURRENT CRAVINGS - After delving into the world of Monster Girl Quest again.. I have a mood for playing as Monster Girls!

Another small note. A lot of these will likely have scarce details. I much prefer sorting out the details and not relying a super-complicated plotline that we need to follow. I really enjoy the brainstorming side of things.

In terms of 'Fandoms' (i.e Mass Effect.) If we are doing something in an Anima/Manga Fandom, I prefer NOT playing a canon. If we are doing a Game Fandom where the 'canon' character is one that can be customized inside the game (Clothing, Skill points, etc.), I am happy to give playing them a shot. However, as previous, if there is a Female x Male pairing, I will be playing as the female.

GAME FANDOMS
-The following will be on the basis of a 'pre-established' universe/lore that we play in.

Mass Effect - Sci-Fi. - Can be played during any the stage of Pre-Reaper or Post-Reaper War, or even we go with the Andromeda setting!

Potential Pairings: Fem. Shep x Liara | Fem. Shep x Garrus | Fem. Shep x Aria T'Loak | Fem. Shep x Tali | Fem. Shep x Samara |
Potential Pairings: Fem Ryder x Vetra | Fem Ryder x PeeBee | Fem Ryder x Suvi | Gonna be honest. A lot of the Andromeda Characters didn't interest me in the slightest.

Dragon Age - Fantasy/Dark Fantasy. - Can be played during The Fifth Blight (Origins), during the start of the Mage Rebellion (Dragon Age 2) or even something based on Inquisition!

Potential Pairings: Fem Warden x Morrigan | Fem Warden x Leliana |
Potential Pairings: Fem Hawke x Merril | Fem Hawke x Isabela |
Potential Pairings: Fem Herald x Cassandra | Fem Herald x Jospehine | Fem Warden x Leliana |

I know. There's only one FxM option in the above pairings. Sorry, aside from Garrus, I didn't find many of the male choices in ME or DA to be interesting.

Star Wars - Sci-Fi. - I'll admit, my knowledge of this one mainly comes from The Old Republic (SWToR) or KoToR era and would be more than happy to do something with this!
World of Warcraft - Fantasy. - There's endless things we can do with this. Just a few things - no gnomes/goblins/undead.
Final Fantasy 14 - Fantasy. - Like WoW, there's many things we can do with this. No Lalafells, sorry!
Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines - Modern/Vampires. - A good classic game and setting to experiment with. Preferably not including Nosferatu!

ANIME/MANGA FANDOMS
-The following will be on the basis of a 'pre-established' universe/lore that we play in.

Tokyo Ghoul - Modern/Dark Fantasy. - Either both of us being ghouls, or doing things between Ghoul and a Dove!
Psycho Pass - Futuristic/Cyberpunk. - This could be done with Two Enforcers, Two Inspectors or even an Inspector and an Enforcer. A multitude of things we can try.
SAO (Sword Art Online) - Ah you know, your typical 'trapped within a game' ...just with more smut.

FREE FORM SETTINGS
-These are what we will brainstorm and worldbuild. Anything from Fantasy, To Tribal, to Sci-Fi.
--Underlined characters will be one that I would prefer to play, but treat this as a guideline only. My choice of character is not gospel.

Human x Anthro
Anthro x Anthro
Human x Demon
Student x Student
Student x Teacher

Note - I'll add more of these 'Free-Form' ones as I think of them. However, I more than welcome you to PM me with any idea I have not listed in this section!

KINKS

I do have more than one F-List page. I will link one or two of them so you can get an idea of kinks, but they are not final and I am more than happy to discuss them! F-List Kinks (NSFW. Of course.) Second F-List Kinklist.

Alright, this thread is long enough. Thanks for reading if you made it this far!

Last edited:
Made some changes, and giving it a bump.

Changelog:

- Adjusted the 'Playing as a canon' note a bit.
- Added some pairings into the Mass Effect and Dragon Age Fandom/Universe and yes, only one MxF pairing! Sorry about that.

Bumping after lengthy absense. (IRL. Gotta love it.)

Changelog:

- Added a current craving at the top. This is a preference right now.

Back
Top Bottom