Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Conquering Highschool NSFW (Dom Teen Trans Seeks Multiple Subs)

AnyMouse

Planetoid
Hello lovelies,

You may call me Mouse, and I’m looking for a very specific RP with my transwoman character, Erina (NSFW) Hentai/Real.

Before wasting your time, know that I only RP on site via PMs and am looking to play my one character against your multiple, almost GM style. I’ve often “GMed” games but have never been the player for one and would like to try it out.

MC is confident, sweet, and dangerously intelligent. She’s also ruthless, calculating, and controlling. Also vengeful and more than a little deviant. (f-list is still in progress).

She lives with her beautiful single mother, who is none too bright, and runs their household and finances, which has brought them a ton of money and Erina the best beauty treatments and surgeries money can buy. Her primary assets include a real estate portfolio, a private medical practice, and a production studio (among others).

Despite her fabulous wealth, MC wants to finish high school and she’s just transferred for her senior year to an exclusive private school. She is openly and proudly trans, but isn’t particularly loud about it. She’s proud of her body, perhaps too proud.

The game can start at any point in the school year and MC can either be a well practiced Dom and experienced lover, or she can be a virgin just starting to master her favorite arts. Either way, the story is one of her seducing, blackmailing, coercing, and otherwise dominating her way through the year collecting lovers from the student body, their families, the staff, and anyone else we may care to add.

A couple of ideas for plots and characters to include...

1) That freshman boy would just make the cutest girl...

2) A bitchy cheerleader threatened by Erina’s beauty goes too far in her attempts to bully and gets made into Erina’s literal bitch.

3) The recently widowed principal who was secretly in a serious D/s relationship with her late husband and craves a controlling lover.

4) How about that principal’s sweet nerdy daughter?

5) Mmm twins.

6) How about an immigrant family headed by a lovely single mother struggling to support her daughters who’s behind on the rent she owes Erina.

7) How about that same family’s eldest daughter who is in a full ride scholarship to Erina’s school? Or her little sisters?

More to come and please hit me up with your own ideas!

A note: despite the wild improbability of my character, I’m still wanting this RP more or less firmly grounded in reality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom