Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Young Justice

My idea for this is an RP idea I've done in the past and had a lot of fun with. Basically, we all play teenaged heroes -- either Canon or OC/Reworked -- that are attending a major event hosted by the Justice League. You can be an established sidekick, a solo teen hero just coming into their own, or a normal person who awakens their powers during this event.

While the exact nature of this event will be developed as people join, it will most likely be a charity event or an anniversary at the Hall of Justice. Regardless, a team of villains launches an attack on the venue, and you can also play teenage sidekicks of those villains if you'd like.

I will be playing Robin/Dick Grayson as the leader of the team of sidekicks that forms, as well as Superboy/ Conner Kent. I would definitely love if we have some female writers play Zatanna or Batgirl as Dick's love interest and Miss Martian or Wonder Girl as Conner's love interest.
Either way, this is sure to be fun. Please reply or PM me if you have any questions.

Back
Top Bottom