Fx Male Something short and very sweet

wintersday92

Planetoid
Hello there!

Welcome to my short and sweet request thread! Here you'll find my short story request which will typically be more smutt driven then with a great deal of plot. I'm thinking 60/40 to smut / plot ratio.

Although these will be short stories I hate one lines. However I more then happy for a minimum of 1 short paragraph (again no one lines. Think around 3-4 lines being the minimum) with this being the case in looking for some back and forth writing too. So if possible some sessions of this would be idea and perfect!

Some key elements I'm looking for in these stories is romance but please no instant love bullshit. Let build it up! Another is detail. love detail and will give you as much of it as I can so I hope you can return the favor. Humor, I want uplifting funny parts to appear, which doesn't mean I'm looking for a comedy show just some light hearted scenes.

Since there will be lots of smut I highly recommend you check out my f-list in my bio bit for a taste of what I like. Some hard no's is blood play, death, water sports, anywhere where MC get seriously hurt...

so without further a do... Plots!

The hotel mixup
Stranger x stranger
Basically both our characters book the same room in a fancy hotel. One of our characters arrives early and takes the room. They go up and start to unwind, unpack their things and freshen up. The other of course arrives later. The staff have just switched round and maybe their some commotion but they end up getting the same key (which should be the spare maybe there's a new guy working there that fucks up). The later arrival head up to the room and thinks nothing of it. They enter the room only half paying attention. Maybe their here on business and are talking on the phone. Now they could meet serval ways. Maybe the first character is asleep in bed with little clothing, maybe they are pleasuring themselves. Or their in the shower and walk out naked. Either way the meet and things spark up from there.

They eventually get the room mix up sorted but there both their for the week and they just can't help bumping into one another.

We could build on this more of course make it last longer but it's a rough idea for something small.

If her interested send me a message! Or if you have your own short story I'm open to see what you have!

Back
Top Bottom